A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Swap: Rodent Revolution! (Sign ups CLOSED, Send by 4/30)  (Read 17945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovething

braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnssss

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009 07:17:40 PM »

Awww. I wish I still had cute little furry creatures. I've had a rat, mice, chipmunks, a guinea pig, gerbils and hamsters all at some point in my life. Currently I have a dog but she's far away. Sad This looks like an awesome swap, have fun guys.

You could always join and get some critter themed stuff for yourself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009 10:50:53 PM »

Awww. I wish I still had cute little furry creatures. I've had a rat, mice, chipmunks, a guinea pig, gerbils and hamsters all at some point in my life. Currently I have a dog but she's far away. Sad This looks like an awesome swap, have fun guys.

You could always join and get some critter themed stuff for yourself!

Completely true! Non-pet owners or non-small pet owners are totally welcome here!

Thanks for joining, guys, and I'm totally loving seeing pictures of everyone's furkids. Keep them coming, I'm a sucker for critter pics. The boys on the very first post are Ratatouille and Garu, my two big boys (750 grams big). I also have three girls.

Sunny and Iris, who are about two and a half months old:

Wendy, who is of an unknown age, but I think she's about eight or nine months.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009 04:08:48 AM »

awwww...I love all the pictures.  My very first pet was a gerbil and my second was a hamster (ok, technically my first pet was a goldfish that died within two days because people kept on feeding it despite my protest and I got in trouble for insisting that people don't feed it and it died within a couple of days and nobody felt it was because of all the feeding...grrrrrr, at least with a gerbil, no one wanted anything to do with it).  My gerbil's name was curious.  I really miss him, but that was almost 30 years ago.  No little critters right now.  I have thought about a rat.  Everything I have read looks like they would make great pets.  Of course there is always a gerbil again.  My grandma loved my gerbil, especially when chewing on an empty toilet paper roll.

Anyways, I am not able to join the swap, but keep the pictures coming and I'll be stalking the gallery as well.  This weekend I'll try to see if I can find my picture of Curious and post it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nostrum
Australian made and owned.

Don't dream it, be it.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009 05:13:00 AM »

I'm concidering joining, but we'll see. I don't actually have any fuzzy-wuzzies yet, but I'll be getting rats soon.
I'm still trying to convince my S.O that rats are totally worth having, but he's not all the way there yet. I did tell him that it's either rats or a baby in the next few months, so little squeaky things are more his idea at the moment.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

I have a cage for them already, but it's empty for now, alas. But I'm making ideas and decisions, and this swap would be PERFECT for decking it out a bit.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Keep smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Looking for Australian personal swaps! [For now. I'll branch overseas when I can afford it!]
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009 07:56:24 AM »

I couldn't pass up this swap, I have 2 bratty guinea pigs and a chinchilla(who I just got last week and forgot to add to my questionnaire). So who ever is my partner will get info about my other brat after partners.
These are my piggies Sweeny and Puddles

They love fleece beds but one got thrown away and the other is always being wash so they need a few more Grin
I can't wait to started crafting for this swap

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009 09:00:02 AM »

This swap makes me miss my ratties and guinea pigs! I will so be stalking the gallery!
I have 3 ferrets but I've learned my lesson about signing up for more than one swap with send outs at the same time! lol. I will hopefully join the next round!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009 10:25:08 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Trekky
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009 11:39:14 AM »

tattooedcrafter  - cute guineas!

I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled on this swap!  It looks great! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009 03:43:22 PM »

Cute piggies, tattooedcrafter! Are guinea pigs really cuddly or are they more like "okay, you can pet, but then go away."? And you should definitely post pics of your chin. Cheesy

You should totally join, Nostrum! Yay for getting ratties! I'm pretty much in love with all things tiny and fluffeh, but having ratties just makes me happy all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amigurumicraze
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009 03:51:57 PM »

Finally! There are always dog and cat swaps! No hamster swaps! I have 5 roborovskiis that are so cute! I spoil them. Their names are Cruella, Maleficent, Poppy, Toots and Flower. Check out my ravelry for pics! (same username). I can't wait! Cruella, Toots, and Flower are tame! Toots is even tamer than Cruella and Flower. I can hold her for some time without her trying to escape!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009 03:53:52 PM by amigurumicraze » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009 04:10:11 PM »

Cute piggies, tattooedcrafter! Are guinea pigs really cuddly or are they more like "okay, you can pet, but then go away."? And you should definitely post pics of your chin. Cheesy

You should totally join, Nostrum! Yay for getting ratties! I'm pretty much in love with all things tiny and fluffeh, but having ratties just makes me happy all the time.
My pig are a little bit of both, sometimes they want tons of attention and other times they want to be left alone. I'm hoping to get some pics of my chin tomorrow and then I'll post a pic Grin
I had rats and I loved them, they were awesome but they were stolen from me when I moved Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Make A Simple Logo
How To Add Styles In Fireworks
How To Turn Yourself Into A Zombie in Photoshop
How To Import Your PSD Layout Into Dreamweaver Part 2/2
How To Import Your PSD Layout Into Dreamweaver Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...