Swap name: ATC Puzzle Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: audio-astrophysics
Sign-up date range: March 8 - March 18 or until full.
Date to send item by: First Sendout - March 25; Second Sendout - 2 Weeks After You Recieve
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This is a international group swap! Each group will have four people in it, and there might be a mix between national and international swappers in it. Each person will create an ATC base made out of cardboard/sturdy material. This base will have nothing on it. Using the template I created (located below), you will cut your ATC base into four puzzle pieces in similar size. Write your name on the back so that when you send them out your partners will know who’s puzzle piece it is, but don’t write it too big so that your partners can write the normal ATC stuff on the back. You will keep one of the pieces and decorate it and send one each to all the partners in your group. Your partners will do the same for their ATC puzzle pieces. Decorate the puzzle pieces and send it back to the partner that sent it to you. After you get all your pieces back, you should be able to assemble them back together to form a four artist puzzle ATC.
Obviously when you are decorating the puzzle piece you would not want to put anything that would get in the way of the other pieces.
Delivery Confirmation is not required for this swap, since it is easy to send in a regular letter envelope. But realize that if your puzzle piece does not make it to its destination, you will have to send another.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: ATC Puzzle Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? Yes
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
6. corduroy cat