A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
487 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: May 2009 Birthday Swap - LISTS  (Read 7015 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009 10:41:25 PM »

Hello there My Birthday was the 2nd of May I turned 37 But I am known for being 12 at heart so my DD is now 13 as of the 11th so she is older then me. (well moodier any how)
My personal style is eclectic, I Play in the SCA (medieval reenactment) I live in the Middle kingdom, in the region of the middle. That would be in Edwardsville,IL near St Louis for all the Normal people. Smiley
I have made my family my life, first as a navy wife, and now that he is out as I support him though collage. I am sarcastic, Very Very Very Sarcastic.
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I saw this cute wood plaque that was on a wooded tag at my cousins house it was neat.
I don't like plastic and am trying to get it out of my like when ever I can.
I have lived in 9 states and only 3 of them as a navy wife. I use to be a traveling sales person going cross country selling heath food Items and all natural cleaning Products.
on my Bucket list I want to live in Australia for 7 years
I hate pink and Pastels.
I love Orange and royal blue and royal purple, and Rainbows and comedians (what they are colorful)
I am A pirate and Love the FSM.
I put bumper stickers on my car
I am from Staten Island, New York
Lived down the shore in New Jersey;Jacksonville, Florida; Willow Grove,Pennsylvania; San Mateo, CA (they had the big E-quake that year) Tacoma, WA; Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; And Decatur, IL; now I am down state, still in IL.
I use to be a street performer in San Francisco
My wedding rings are mobius strips made out of silver.
I like to shop in Hot topic but I also know how to be clean cut I don't have tattoos but we do play with henna. I have pierced ears one on one side and three on the other, I wear hoops and chain mail earrings mostly.
I Love XMen the comic, (movie is ok) Star trek, star wars, D&D, Dragons,
Movies I love: Practical Magic, The Butchers Wife, when Harry met Sally, Cutting Edge (Toe Pick!) The Princess Bride.
I love Brit coms and Dr Who and torch wood, and Eureka,  and Monty python.
Music I don't like country, Jazz, or Gangster rap.
other then that I am open, even liking big band and swing.
I like the New York Yankees (baseball), the Islanders (Hockey).
I have a garden. And my gnome was kidnapped now he has a FaceBook page and has been to 7 or more states the kidnapper named him Maynard Holt you can look him up he takes all friends. I collect fairy and spites and brownies and pixies for my garden.
No one in my house smokes any more, we have one small dog, we do not bring feathers or goat hair in the house because my DD is very allergic. she also is allergic to Gerbils and horses so we can't go around them or visit people with them.
I sew a lot. I up cycle a lot.
I do calligraphy and Illumination so I use cold press water color paper for that. and small tipped paint brushes the biggest being a 00
I spin and collect drop spindles (top whorl)
I own a traveling spinning wheel. I spin wool mostly. I won't spin bamboo because of the chemicals required to make it spinnable are really toxic to the environment
I use cloth shopping bags.
 I have a wist list. http://www.wists.com/StrawberrySands
 I collect and make plaques with funny sayings.
 I like cotton wash clothes the kind that are knit and croqueted
 I have Strawberries all over my house. but I just moved in to a very small house so I am getting rid of hundreds of them.
I need a bag for my Roller blades.
I am getting a bike as a late Birthday gift when the summer student loan comes in. and will need a bike basket for it.
I use bananas to hold my hair back.
I eat Pop Corn that I pop with a hot air popper.
I drink Ice tea Decaf with Splenda about 1 gallon a day in the winter and 2 to 3 gallons a day in the summer. in a cup at leased 32 oz and that fits in my cup holder in the car. I use a straw because my teeth would be brown otherwise.
I some times use a purse, But I only use small ones that are different, I currently have a watering can shaped one, A shell shaped one my fishing creel one is dieing and then there is the one with the cool welsh dragon on it.  all I carry is my phone my keys and my small card holder I guess I could use a small change purse for cash.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009 02:45:54 PM by Strawberryh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Link Between Video Games and Classic Art
How to Create a Player-World Dynamics in Video Games
The Art of Glitch
How to Draw Brian Griffin
How to Draw a Porsche
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...