A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 306,354
Currently Running With Scissors:
361 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 44 Gallery  (Read 18553 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThreadOrYarn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2009 04:12:43 PM »

Here's a much better pic of the wonderful snuggie I got from Isadora12000 -

(I replaced the pic on the other message too)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

yellowblanket
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2009 10:41:55 PM »

I received my package from PurpleHeather! It's adorable. Look at these oven mitts! I love them. Thank you for sending all the way from the UK!

Thanks again, PurpleHeather! These are perfect. Even my boyfriend likes them! It's a good thing too, since he does a lot (most) of the cooking.

YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists: http://www.wists.com/yellowblanket

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
AbbyRose
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2009 08:10:16 AM »

I received a great package from Hollistercobabe today. As you can see, she spoiled me with buttons! She also sent a great cookbook for kids and a set of knitting needles.

Thank you so much! Now, what to do with all these buttons??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2009 08:15:42 AM »

I sent every button I own. lol I'm trying to clean out my craft room since we're moving. I thought maybe you could use the weirder buttons for resin since you wanted things to embed. Also I saw you say something about how you have special needs when it comes to food and i figured maybe this would let you eat food that tastes like its bad for but is ohh so good for you. hehe Cheesy They also have that book in a husband edition. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2009 08:18:36 AM »

HOLY BUTTONS! WHOA! you will have a million things to do and still have some left over! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AbbyRose
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2009 09:25:52 AM »

I sent every button I own. lol I'm trying to clean out my craft room since we're moving. I thought maybe you could use the weirder buttons for resin since you wanted things to embed. Also I saw you say something about how you have special needs when it comes to food and i figured maybe this would let you eat food that tastes like its bad for but is ohh so good for you. hehe Cheesy They also have that book in a husband edition. lol

Hehe... I was thinking that either you have a dumptruck full of buttons in order to send me these and not miss them, or you were sending me everything you owned. Guess the latter was right!

As soon as I saw that book I thought of my husband. My daughter is a pretty good eater when it comes to veggies and such, but my husband can be quite picky. This way, I can change up some of the things we eat, make them healthier and taste better. I looked through the recipes quickly, and they look amazing and they come with pictures Smiley I don't like making a recipe when I don't know what it's supposed to look like Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2009 09:34:17 AM »

oh my goodness look at all them buttons!  that's a huge haul.  how generous of you, hollistercobabe Smiley
abbyrose, i find it hilarious that your kiddo eats her veggies, but a grown man won't.  lol  i can relate, though; i'm a vegetarian who hates most vegetables.  haha
i passed by this book once and it looked interesting but i didn't get it at the time for some reason or another.  please let us know how the recipes turn out; i may have to change my mind and go out and get it to trick myself into eating my vegetables.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009 09:35:16 AM by sugaree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
Kristen81
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2009 09:46:57 AM »

What a great idea for a book!  I am ordering the "men's" one used off amazon...the bf seems to think veggies are "poison".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WISTS!!!!      http://wists.com/KraftyKris

CHECK OUT MY SWAP BLOG:  http://kristen81.blog.ca/

WHAT'S FOR DINNER? - Recipe Blog!!!  http://kristenskitchen.blog.ca
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2009 12:17:40 PM »

oh - I've been off of craftster for a more than a couple of days now and I just caught up! everythign is super super cute!!

apologies to Avesthel - she sent me the most insanely cool passport holder and I have yet to post photos - coming soon - I swear!! Wisdom tooth removal on Friday was A LOT rougher than I thought it would be. I didn't get off the couch for 2 days >Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2009 12:29:58 PM »

Hehe... I was thinking that either you have a dumptruck full of buttons in order to send me these and not miss them, or you were sending me everything you owned. Guess the latter was right!

As soon as I saw that book I thought of my husband. My daughter is a pretty good eater when it comes to veggies and such, but my husband can be quite picky. This way, I can change up some of the things we eat, make them healthier and taste better. I looked through the recipes quickly, and they look amazing and they come with pictures Smiley I don't like making a recipe when I don't know what it's supposed to look like Smiley

Well technically I did have a dump truck full of buttons, lol you're the third person I've sent a giant load of buttons to, I'm trying to get rid of the stuff I know I'm not going to use instead of being all but someday I might use it. lol

To sugaree yes it will help you eat some veggies as most of the recipes use veggie purees to hide them, it even has some brownies made with carrot puree that taste just like brownies once cooled according to the book.  The book is really cute cause it's written by Jessica Seinfield which is Jerry Seinfield's wife so him and there kids have these little thought bubble things at the bottom of the recipes telling you what they think of it. hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Model Julie Henderson Shows Off Her New Bikini Line
Rita Ora Swaps Jobs With Cara Delevingne For DKNY
How to Clean White Shoes
Rihanna Wins Battle Against Topshop
5 Fashion Items Worth the Splurge
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...