A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap March 09  (Read 11625 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunnyrabbit

will trade craft supplies for yarn!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009 03:02:00 PM »

i would like to claim the scarf with embroidery!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):1
Claims made so far: 2 (inc. this one)
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts in Transit: 1
Sendouts Received: 0

here's my list; each picture counts as a claim - with the exception of the bottom one, which is free with claim!

Yarn Bee Italia, 2 skeins, extremely soft acrylic, white, pale yellow, green, and pink

tote bag decorating, comes with 2 plain canvas totebags and 6 fabric paints

size 6.5 shoes, in very good condition, actual color is the darker green inside the shoe... good for reconning!

melt and pour soap kit, including 4 molds (plain bar and seashell mold not shown), 6 scents, exfoliating apricot seeds, and nearly a pound of glycerin soap!

cherry lipgloss kit, including all you see!

beer bottlecaps, rough count 70

Choose 1 - free with claim!

clockwise from right - Sweat bands, undecorated compact mirror, chocolate frog mold, decorated compact mirror

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 04:53:59 PM by bunnyrabbit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need to get rid of stuff!! i have soap kits, bath salt kits, lip balm kits, plain canvas tote bags, fabric paints, and other stuff i'm trying to clean out. It'd be cool to swap for yarn, but i'll give it away FREE! PM me if you're interested!!!
dip_n_dot
T.L.D.G*

Skate & Destory

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009 05:41:42 PM »

I claim bunnyrabbit for melt and pour soap kit and decorated compact mirror!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

My list:

Lot 1

Softwist by Berroco
41% Wool 59% Rayon
1.75oz 100yds
2 skeins

Serendipity Tweed by Brown Sheep Company
60% Cotton 40% Wool
3.5oz 210yds
2 skeins

Lot 2

Commotion by Classic Elite Yarns
86% Wool 14% Nylon
50g 200yds
8 skeins

Lot 3

Blossom By Reynolds
50% Acrylic 40% Viscose 10% Cotton
50g 82yds
Green= 2 balls
Pink=  1 ball
Yellow= 2 balls
Orange= 2 balls

Lot 4

Red Decorative Glass Beads

Bag of Colorful Buttons

Container of white and pink flower sequins

Containers of brown buttons of different sizes and red buttons of different styles and sizes.

Lot 5

Bag of Skull Heads. 9 total.

Bag of Skeleton Hands. 2 for each set. 5 sets total.[/center]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 05:46:18 PM by dip_n_dot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist<3
i <3 Personal Swaps!

Crochet Challenge go vote!
gavagai
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009 02:35:42 AM »

I would like to claim lot 1 please. (Also I am still interested in that personal swap for more.  Cheesy)

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts in Transit: ? (what does this mean?)
Sendouts Received: 1 (this is not yet noted in the first post, but FlashleyAshley received. I hope it is o.k. to claim again then? Otherwise I am sorry.)

MY LIST

Pick 1

Big flower fabric! all cotton. The piece measures about 60" x 40" and in the picture you can see about half of it.

Fabric piece, a bit sturdier/thicker cotton that the one above. Autumny leaves. About 60" x 44". The fabric has a cut in it from one side about 6" into the fabric. Picture shows a bit less than half of the fabric.

...or pick 2!

50 used old Swedish stamps. There might be a couple of duplicates in there. (The one at the bottom left is of a woman making bobbin lace by the way.)

Set of four big American Disney stamps (used). Great condition!

10 big cats on big stamps. From all over the world!

20 Japanese stamps, used on paper. Beautiful! Hello Kitty, landscapes and more...

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter landscape". Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Like a tote bag without handles, "winter sparks". The fabric is sparkly, which doesn't really show in the picture. Could be used as a small waste basket for the sewing table. About 9" x 8".

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim. (I have more of this, so it's listed again.)

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Pick 4 of these or 2 plus one of the "pick 2" items above!

These are bookmarks I guess, made of thick paper (cardboard?). They are made up of two eggs that can be taken out (perforated edges) and used for decoration or crafting. The text on the back says "Have a hard boiled easter!" in Swedish. You can see both sides of the bookmark above. Make sure to look closely at the eggs! (Sorry about the poor picture quality, especially on the egg on the right, looks much smoother in reality.)

Below are Swedish stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim or all of them for 1 claim. (I found some more of the ones that got claimed, so yes, I still have all of them to offer.  Wink)

Free with claim!

Pick one of these fabric scraps free with any claim! They are all IKEA fabrics and they are around 1-2 FQs in size, but the shapes can be very irregular (not like FQs)...

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009 01:19:32 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009 02:22:56 PM »

Anyone up for a May round?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a DIY Fizzing Bath Balm
How to Wear Coral Makeup
How to Get Better Skin at All Ages
Festival Makeup Look Tutorial
Uñas Espaciales - Laura Sánchez
Latest Blog Articles
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...