A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap March 09  (Read 11347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wx2dzug
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009 01:25:56 PM »

I would like to claim 2 ring pin cushions and a birthday card.  (The 2 middle pin cushions and the top middle birthday card)

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Here is my list:

PICK ONE:

Bag, this has long shoulder straps and a zipped section on the inside.

Sock monkey...although I rather think he looks like a cow

Make your own sock monkey kit.  I will include 2 pairs of socks (one as pictured and one with pink heels), eyes, instructions, and clothes for both monkeys

GRAB BAG!  Some assorted beads (at least 5 tubes and some bead soup and findings), 1 inch buttons (pins), trinkets, maybe some pieces of fabric, goodies, lots of fun things! (Note, this is one claim, but if you want you can pick grab bag as part of the pick 2 or pick three, you just won't get as much in it.)

This is a mate container.  It is a type of tea you can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mat%C3%A9  The container is made from a real gourd, and I think it would be awesome to paint, but its also pretty cool the way it is.  The straw is metal and has little holes in it so that you get the liquid but not the tea leaves.

PICK TWO:

This is from Thailand, a really pretty beaded elephant bag (I think this could be used as a children's purse or a camera bag or a change purse...or whatever you want)  It zips closed at the top and has a long strap on it to easily fit over your shoulder.

Size XXS shirt with beautiful beaded neckline.  I think this could be used to make something like a purse.

Sorry about the blurry picture.  A bracelet and a necklace.  Choose both as 1/2 a claim.  I can also make you jewelry, for 1 claim I will give you a set (necklace, bracelet, and earrings) or pick 2 as 1/2, 1 as 1/3 claim.  I have so many types of beads, but a lot of pearls, czech glass, swarovksi crystal, and silver claps and beads.  Tell me what you like and we can figure something out.

Flannel fabric with the Eiffel tower and poodles.  It also has names of the poodles (like coco and fifi).  There is about 1/2 yard here.

This is...artificial silk maybe?  I'm not sure, but it seems like a cotton blead, one side is shiny and the wrong side isn't.  There is about 1 yard.

You pick 10 custom 1 inch buttons

PICK THREE:

Tupperware of ponybeads.  Includes some glow in the dark and sparkle ones.

Hello Kitty fuzzy poster kit. Includes 2 posters

Size RR (14-20 United States, 40-46 Europe) Halloween costume pattern

Vintage knitting book.  Includes pictures and instructions for about 10 projects.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009 01:44:30 PM by wx2dzug - Reason: add more » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyrabbit

will trade craft supplies for yarn!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009 09:29:29 AM »

i'd like to claim wx2dzug for the sock monkey kit!

Claims allowed (outstanding): 0
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts not sent: 0
Sendouts sent: 0

Here's my list!

Yarn Bee Italia, 2 skeins, extremely soft acrylic, white, pale yellow, green, and pink

tote bag decorating, comes with 2 plain canvas totebags and 6 fabric paints

size 6.5 shoes, in very good condition, actual color is the darker green inside the shoe... good for reconning!

flat-backed glass bead kit, including 2 sizes, few images, 4 glass paints, necklace cord

cherry lipgloss kit, including all you see!

beer bottlecaps, rough count 70

Choose 1 - free with claim!

clockwise from right - Sweat bands, undecorated compact mirror, chocolate frog mold, decorated compact mirror

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need to get rid of stuff!! i have soap kits, bath salt kits, lip balm kits, plain canvas tote bags, fabric paints, and other stuff i'm trying to clean out. It'd be cool to swap for yarn, but i'll give it away FREE! PM me if you're interested!!!
gavagai
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009 11:54:14 AM »

I would like to claim the flat-backed glass bead kit please, and the chocolate frog mold. Thank you!  Cheesy

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0

MY LIST

The bags I make are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read! Smiley

Pick 1!

Patchwork skulls and skeleton (and some other stuff  Cheesy) tote. Could be carried over your shoulder. A striking mix of bold fabrics, about 11"x12".

The lacybag. Shoulderbag. Not a very sturdy kind of bag (as you can see from photo), but good looking.  Grin I like how this one turned out. It's patchwork and added vintage lace. The lining has a subtle flower pattern. Measures about 15"x13".

...or pick 2!

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim.

A lovely nest brooch that I won in a scavenger hunt swap once. Unfortunately I don't wear brooches, so I would love for someone else to get it.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Below are stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim or all of them for 1 claim. (I found some more of the ones that got claimed, so yes, I still have all of them to offer.  Wink)

Free with claim!

Pick one of these fabric scraps free with any claim! They are all IKEA fabrics and they are around 1-2 FQs in size, but the shapes can be very irregular (not like FQs)...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009 12:02:24 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
dip_n_dot
T.L.D.G*

Skate & Destory

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009 04:43:57 PM »

I claim gavagai for skull and skeleton tote and the blue leaf fabric, Thanks!!! Grin

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

My list:

Lot 1

Softwist by Berroco
41% Wool 59% Rayon
1.75oz 100yds
2 skeins

Serendipity Tweed by Brown Sheep Company
60% Cotton 40% Wool
3.5oz 210yds
2 skeins

Lot 2

Commotion by Classic Elite Yarns
86% Wool 14% Nylon
50g 200yds
8 skeins

Lot 3

Bengali by Queensland Collectioin
55% Wool 45% Acrylic
50g 88yds
3 Balls

Bengali by Queensland Collectioin
55% Wool 45% Acrylic
50g 88yds
1 ball

Davos Mouline
60% Merino Wool 40% Acrylic
50g 95yds
6 balls

Lot 4

Blossom By Reynolds
50% Acrylic 40% Viscose 10% Cotton
50g 82yds
Blue=   4 balls
Green= 2 balls
Pink=  1 ball
Yellow= 2 balls
Orange= 2 balls

Lot 5

Red Decorative Glass Beads

Bag of Colorful Buttons

Container of white and pink flower sequins

Containers of brown buttons of different sizes and red buttons of different styles and sizes.

Lot 6

Bag of Skull Heads. 9 total.

Bag of Skeleton Hands. 2 for each set. 5 sets total.[/center]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009 05:51:26 AM by dip_n_dot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist<3
i <3 Personal Swaps!

Crochet Challenge go vote!
gavagai
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009 12:14:56 AM »

I claim lot 3 please.

Claims made so far: 3

MY LIST

The bags I make are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read! Smiley

Pick 1!

The lacybag. Shoulderbag. Not a very sturdy kind of bag (as you can see from photo), but good looking.  Grin I like how this one turned out. It's patchwork and added vintage lace. The lining has a subtle flower pattern. Measures about 15"x13".

...or pick 2!

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sort of stuff. 1/2 claim per kit!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

Retro looking cotton fabric with big flowers, bursting with colour. You get about 60" x 18" for half a claim.

A lovely nest brooch that I won in a scavenger hunt swap once. Unfortunately I don't wear brooches, so I would love for someone else to get it.

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim two.

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/2 claim each.

Below are stamp booklet covers, i.e. the stamps are taken out, but some of the covers are really nice, I think. Maybe someone could use them for some kind of paper art. Size approximately 2 1/2" x 6" (when unfolded like below). Pick 8 for 1/2 claim or all of them for 1 claim. (I found some more of the ones that got claimed, so yes, I still have all of them to offer.  Wink)

Free with claim!

Pick one of these fabric scraps free with any claim! They are all IKEA fabrics and they are around 1-2 FQs in size, but the shapes can be very irregular (not like FQs)...

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009 12:39:45 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009 11:19:22 AM »

Ok lets try and get this swap moving again!

Please can I claim gavagai's Retro flower fabric, nest brooch, and the free extra fabric bit with the kind of abstract tree thing on it (the one in the bottom row).

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Claims made so far: 1 (this one)

Here is my list of goodies I have a whole bunch of stuff at my house in Oxford, but Im staying with my mum for a week in Scotland so this is the stuff I have here. Ill post with the pics of my Oxford stuff if no-one claims from this list, but bear in mind that I cant send that stuff till Monday 30th March. This stuff is good to go right now though!

WORTH ONE CLAIM:

(1) 2metres (metre = bit more than a yard) of green Virgin of Guadeloupe cotton fabric. I was going to make my Catholic aunt a present, but never got round to it. Yes, Im Jewish. Yes, its a long story.

(2) 4 metres of blue Virgin card fabric (2m + 2m)

(3) Oh! My God! I Miss You Postcard Book with 30 creepy-cute postcards by the Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara. Originally 6.99. As new, with its price label still on.

(6) Huge grab-bag of paper ephemera and card-making supplies the card toppers are all in their original packaging, untouched, many even have their price labels still on. Theres about 12 worth of stuff here.

Big picture of everything youll get:

And some close-ups for you to see better:

(7) Beading Around the World Book (not a how-to), and 2 beading magazines

MULTIPLE CLAIMS:

(8 ) Finished Beaded Work/Jewellery

Here is a bunch of my jewellery/beading:

The headband on the left is store-bought with rhinestones, and still has its tag on. Think it was 5 once. = 0.5 claim

The other headband (shown here in close-up) I made, with crystals and genuine grey pearls. = 0.5 claim

Beaded dog phone charm, summer charm bracelet, silver bracelet with red charm cluster, daisychain bracelet, Green Man beaded panel (good to stick on a notebook or card), cat beaded panel. = 0.25 claim EACH

(9) Holy Toast = 0.5 claim
This is a toast stamper, unused gift (long story) (product info here - http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1585)

(10) Blue loose-crocheted triangular scarf (not made by me), unused. = 0.5 claim

(11) Black bag with Adam and Eve pattern. Im sure someone with more time than me could do something cool with this. Its new and unused. = 0.5 claim

(12) Collection of Girl Guide Patches, for anyone you wants to make a camp blanket/jacket/poncho etc, or use in other craft projects. Ive included a 5p for scale its roughly the size of a dime. I have a lot more so could do you a bigger bag for a 1 claim/0.75 of a claim.
What you see here = 0.5 claim

(13) Large Stuffie pattern, uncut

= 0.5 claim
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009 05:29:59 AM by sophieangele » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PureOath
Raconteur Extraordinare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009 04:02:42 PM »

Claims Allowed (Outstanding):1

Okay, I'll take item # 6 Sopie Angele.

For my offers:

Lot 1 #

Earrings and Painted Box

Made these a little while ago. 

Three pairs of earrings, each is made with some sort of gemstone.  Snowflake Obsidian, Howlite, and a Picture Jasper.

Lot # 2
Various pendants with clasped leather cord.

Here's a mix of glass, wood, clay, and stone pendants, which all can be easily swapped out on this leather cord.

Lot # 3
Beading book with seed and delica beads

Lot #4
Rhinestone/Stud Iron-Transfers

There's a lot of goodies in here, and some alphabet soup.

Lot #5
Sachets/Pillows/Pincushions book, Ribbon Stitching Book, Scrap Fabric and left over ribbons.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to do a personal swap with (or will outright pay for) a knitter who could make an adult sized knitted t-rex sweater for Christmas. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
RubyTuesday
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009 09:18:14 AM »

Yay I've been approved!

I'd like to claim lot #3 please -Beading book and beads -I'm realling inspired after seeing Sophieangele's work. I noticed the beading book and thought that might be a good place to start my attempt at beading! Smiley

#1   1 claim
Hand knitted scarf with slot near one end so that the other end can be threaded through to avoid a bulky knot!

#2  1 claim
Navy crocheted bag.  Measures 9.5" x 6.5" tall (12" tall -handle included)

#3  1 claim
Vintage charm bracelet, I bought this a while back to play with but I haven't used it and I'm trying to declutter a bit!

#4  1 claim
Vintage charm neckalce, I also bought this a while back to play with but I haven't used it either!

#5 and #6  1 claim each
Bunny Blanket Buddy comforters. Knitted in 100% cotton, so soft and tactile, my niece adored hers  Smiley 11" x 11" Choose from #5 lilac or #6 pink. 

#7-11  0.5 of a claim each, sorry apple one no longer available
Wear your heart on your sleeve .. or your lapel! with a little heart brooch, decorated with treasures from my stash.
Measure 2-2.5 inches across. Choose from- Top row: # 7 Strawberry, #8 Grass, #9 Lemon. Bottom row: Apple #10 Mandarin, or #11 Raspberry.

#12  0.5 of a claim
Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter

#14  0.5 of a claim
Good girl / Bad girl purse. Sewn on in sequins and beads. Measures: 4.75" x 3.5" -Not including handle

#15  0.5 of a claim
Strawberry necklace and earring set. (Unscented) Strawberry pendant hangs on fully adjustable cord. With matching earrings.  All findings are new and silver plated

#16  0.5 of a claim
12 New Jewellery display boxes with padding.  Quality navy, grain effect plastic. Measure: Approx. 1.75" x 1.75" x 0.65" tall

#17  0.5 of a claim
Crocheted necklace

#18  0.5 of a claim
Silver plated charm bracelet with Barbie shoes!

Pick 5 of the following for 1 claim

#19   3 Mini notebooks.  3.5" x 2.75" 11 pages of mixed paper, handsewn.

#20   Bead rings. Made with fully coated copper wire and beads that I've ground the back flat.
Faux amber bead ring, internal ring measurement 20mm

#21  Scissor fob. Gold tone heart with glass beads -Sorry, scissors not included! 

#22  Scissor fob. Pretty glass fish with glass beads - Sorry, scissors not included!

#23  Silk cushion cover: PARROT  Size 40 x 40cm Design in Clear gutta, ready to be painted with silk paints 

#24  Largish Star foam stamp, unused

#25  Barbie sandals earrings

#26  Bag of feathers.  New and sealed.  Black with dark green spots, Purple, blue, mint, peach, red, white, jade and a few other colours! I should think at least 60 feathers ranging from 5-13cm in length

#27  Barbie shoes bag charm

#28  Suede Key Keyring!

#29  Pink stilleto earrings

#30  Katia Butterfly Yarn.  White with blue, pink, orange and yellow running through it and little bow bits every inch and a half

#31  Katia Butterfly Yarn.  White with green, pink, and yellow running through it and little bow bits every inch and a half

#32  Crochted, beaded necklace and matching bracelet

#33  Rose scented sachet

#34   Nursery panel (cotton) 24" x 24"

#35   Soap cozy.  Crocheted in 100% cotton.  prevent your handmade soap going soggy and get an exfoliation into the bargain! Cheesy 

#36   Tissue case

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009 08:06:12 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wx2dzug
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009 09:51:51 AM »

I would like to claim #8 grass heart brooch and #17 Crocheted necklace please

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts in Transit: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

Here is my list:

PICK ONE:

You pick 20 custom 1 inch buttons, or 10 for 1/2 claim, or 5 for 1/4 claim.  You can email me pictures and I will make the buttons out of them

Bag, this has long shoulder straps and a zipped section on the inside.

Sock monkey...although I rather think he looks like a cow, but he is very soft

GRAB BAG!  Some assorted beads (at least 5 tubes and some bead soup and findings), 1 inch buttons (pins), trinkets, maybe some pieces of fabric, goodies, lots of fun things! (Note, this is one claim, but if you want you can pick grab bag as part of the pick 2 or pick three, you just won't get as much in it.)

This is a mate container.  It is a type of tea you can read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mat%C3%A9  The container is made from a real gourd, and I think it would be awesome to paint, but its also pretty cool the way it is.  The straw is metal and has little holes in it so that you get the liquid but not the tea leaves.

PICK TWO:

Pattern, never cut, size AA (US 6-8-10-12)

This is from Thailand, a really pretty beaded elephant bag (I think this could be used as a children's purse or a camera bag or a change purse...or whatever you want)  It zips closed at the top and has a long strap on it to easily fit over your shoulder.

Size XXS shirt with beautiful beaded neckline.  I think this could be used to make something like a purse.

Sorry about the blurry picture.  A bracelet and a necklace.  Choose both as 1/2 a claim.  I can also make you jewelry, for 1 claim I will give you a set any 4 of the following (necklace, bracelet, earrings, anklet, glasses cord, keychain, cell phone charm) or pick 2 as 1/2, 1 as 1/4 claim.  I have so many types of beads, but a lot of pearls, czech glass, swarovksi crystal, and silver claps and beads.  Tell me what you like and we can figure something out.

Flannel fabric with the Eiffel tower and poodles.  It also has names of the poodles (like coco and fifi).  There is about 1/2 yard here.

Wristlet pattern, never cut

Magnetic bracelets (1/2 claim each), can also be worn as bolo style necklaces.  These are basically one size fits all because it depends on how you line up the magnets as to how big or small it is.

PICK FOUR:

Mexican Flag bracelet, the beads are wooden and its elastic

Tupperware of ponybeads.  Includes some glow in the dark and sparkle ones.

Small decorative flowers, 6 pieces total

Hello Kitty fuzzy poster kit. Includes 2 posters

"Made with love" and "Made for you" beads.  These are metal and I think there are about 20 pieces, although the package doesn't say.

Size RR (14-20 United States, 40-46 Europe) Halloween costume pattern

Vintage knitting book.  Includes pictures and instructions for about 10 projects, I can post pictures of the inside pages if someone is interested.

This is...artificial silk maybe?  I'm not sure, but it seems like a cotton blead, one side is shiny and the wrong side isn't.  There is about 1 yard.

Red and white ribbon, this is new, it is 5/8" and 9 ft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009 05:27:51 AM »

I would like to claim the chai matte tea thingy, please

Claims made so far: 2 (inc. this one)
Sendouts in Transit: 1

Here is my list of goodies

(1) 2metres (metre = bit more than a yard) of green Virgin of Guadeloupe cotton fabric. I was going to make my Catholic aunt a present, but never got round to it. Yes, Im Jewish. Yes, its a long story.

(=1 claim)

(2) 4metres of blue Virgin card fabric (2m + 2m)

(=1 claim)

(3) Oh! My God! I Miss You Postcard Book with 30 creepy-cute postcards by the Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara. Originally 6.99. As new, with its price label still on.

(=0.5 claim)

(4) A Japanese beaded flower book, as new, still wrapped in Polythane. There is English and Japanese on the cover, I dont know what language the instructions are in, but if you like I could open it up for you and find out.

(=0.5 claim)

(5) Zine Scene Book

the amazon info is here: http://www.amazon.com/Zine-Scene-Yourself-Guide-Zines/dp/0965975436/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236105840&sr=8-2
This is a really good book for anyone wanting to know how to make their own zine!
(=1 claim)

(6) fabric stash - 1.95 metres of orange linen, and some swatches of autumny fabric (about half the size of a fat quarter)

(=1 claim)

7) Grab bag of paper/scrapbooking/ephemera related stuff 1 (=0.5 claim)

This has: some sheets of nice paper, stickers (chag and my little pony ones), beads, flat-backed gems, 3 pretty envelopes, resistors, jolies dove stickers, dove paper scrapbook bits

Cool Grab bag of paper/scrapbooking/ephemera related stuff 2  (=0.5 claim)

This has: some sheets of nice paper, card sheets with shapes cut into them, bag of toy money, 3 arrow spinners, tiny pairs of eyeglasses, chag stickers, jolies dove stickers, a jolies sewing machine sticker (not in packet), map pieces, scrapbooking bits: dove, globe, London buses (5), house, penguins with hot water bottles and scarves, cardboard clock, jolies sticker of a pot and ladle

(9) Grab bag of paper/scrapbooking/ephemera related stuff 3  (=0.5 claim)

This has: some nice paper, jolies doves stickers, chag stickers, jolies craft stickers pack, packet of tiny envelopes, resistors, little door handles (I think to be used on journals etc), 3 tiny little glass bottles with corks, 3 unused Christmas cards, box of Israeli childrens game cards

(10) Finished Beaded Work/Jewellery

Here is a bunch of my jewellery/beading:

The headband on the left is store-bought with rhinestones, and still has its tag on. Think it was 5 once. = 0.5 claim

The other headband (shown here in close-up) I made, with crystals and genuine grey pearls. = 0.5 claim

summer charm bracelet, silver bracelet with red charm cluster, daisychain bracelet, Green Man beaded panel (good to stick on a notebook or card), cat beaded panel. = 0.25 claim EACH

(11) Holy Toast = 0.5 claim
This is a toast stamper, unused gift (long story) (product info here - http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1585)

(12) Blue loose-crocheted triangular scarf (not made by me), unused. = 0.5 claim

(13) Collection of Girl Guide Patches, for anyone you wants to make a camp blanket/jacket/poncho etc, or use in other craft projects. Ive included a 5p for scale its roughly the size of a dime.
What you see here = 0.25 claim

(14) Large Stuffie pattern, uncut

= 0.5 claim

EDIT:Added 28/03/09:

- Obscene amounts of lace trim: (= 1 claim, or half for 0.5 claim)

- Vintage apron pattern (= 0.5 claim)

- The Natural Soap Book: Making Herbal and Vegetable-Based Soaps (originally $14.95, so = 1 claim)

everything you need to know, from recipes to presentation and wrapping. Never used, so in good condition, top corner got a little bashed in the mail.

- Jack Skeleton Hallmark Ornament (originally $15, never opened) (= 1 claim)

- Crocheted Scarf, adult size  (= 1 claim)

- Mini shrine (Virgin of Guadeloupe). A spectacularly misjudged present. (= 0.5 claim)

- Beautiful lilac square scarf with embroidery new and unused. (= 1 claim)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 01:28:18 PM by sophieangele » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a French Chocolate Mousse
How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes With Festive Sprinkles
How to Make a Strawberry and Nectarine Crisp
How to Make Homemade Snickers Bars
How to Make Strawberry Basil Pie
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...