A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discworld Swap - Hub to Rim! (Sign-Ups Closed, Send Outs EXTENDED to 1/31)  (Read 4652 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009 12:52:40 PM »

Yay, more senders! I ended up procrastinating a bit and will be sending tomorrow. Tongue Also, I received from Lylanni so now I need to dig up the camera and post pictures of the AMAZING package I received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009 04:54:01 PM »

Can't wait to get my package!

I saw the extended send out date so I kinda procrastinated last night instead of finishing up.  I'm about 99% done just want to put a few more finishing touches on one item.  It'll be out in the next day or two.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
piaochong
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2009 07:43:25 PM »

Mine was sent yesterday afternoon Smiley
so it should arrive in about five years hehehe- international posting times suck Sad
seriously though the post lady said within two weeks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2009 04:34:34 AM »

Fucking yeah for extended sendout - so I thought. Haha Smiley Smiley yesterday, I seriously panickked when one part of the multi-part big item went ugly. Everything will be ugly, I won't make the longer sendout, and so on... an hour later I had the flaw fixed with very little fuss and felt a lot better. Today I bought some more supplies that are just what I was looking for (you never know what you get at the thrift store). So now I am a lot closer to what I have in mind, and a lot crazier about the project. soxymoron, if insanity is infectuous, he better wear gloves when you open the package Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
causticmuse
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009 09:38:24 AM »

Can't wait to get my package!

I saw the extended send out date so I kinda procrastinated last night instead of finishing up.  I'm about 99% done just want to put a few more finishing touches on one item.  It'll be out in the next day or two.

I just checked USPS.com, and according to their tracking, the package is at your local post office and should be delivered today, hurray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maggie Wang ~ Blog ~ Illustrations ~ Dolls ~ Artfire Shop
Songs4Drowning

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009 03:24:06 PM »

Fucking yeah for extended sendout - so I thought. Haha Smiley Smiley yesterday, I seriously panickked when one part of the multi-part big item went ugly. Everything will be ugly, I won't make the longer sendout, and so on... an hour later I had the flaw fixed with very little fuss and felt a lot better. Today I bought some more supplies that are just what I was looking for (you never know what you get at the thrift store). So now I am a lot closer to what I have in mind, and a lot crazier about the project. soxymoron, if insanity is infectuous, he better wear gloves when you open the package Smiley 

I'm glad that it was easily fixed! I nearly had a heart attack when one of my projects - the most fragile one, of course - fell off our ridiculously high dining room table. It didn't break, thank god, but I still thought I was going to cry. lol.

Also, I sent out today! If I'm right, Flying Betty will have her package on Monday, which is sweeet. Smiley

I may have to do another of these swaps in the future. Fall maybe? I finally had an excuse to break out my Nanny Ogg cookbook. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009 11:20:35 AM »

Sent! I'd like to have another round of disworld crafting! This one was so much fun already. Why wait for fall? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Songs4Drowning

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009 05:11:38 PM »

Well, i wouldn't be able to participate in one until Fall. TT_TT I promised the boyfriend I'd take a break from swapping to see where everything stood for a while. We need to save money for a wedding and college tuition Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soxymoron
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009 01:58:58 AM »

I'd definately be up for another round, Discworld is such a wide topic I don't think you could run out of ideas
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009 02:08:16 AM »

Shocked Gaaah! i so missed out on this! PLEASE tell me there will be another, pretty please with a cherry on top, and sprinkles, and a free pint of something made of apples?!?!?! (well, mostly apples...)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mila Kunis Makeup Tutorial
How to Open a Stuck Bottle of Nail Polish
Dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman on Changing Your Beauty Routine
Cure Your Hangover-Ravaged Skin With a Beer Facial
Supermodel Sylvie Meis On Rejection, Pressure And Battling Breast Cancer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...