A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 4 (Signups Closed; Sendouts 3/7)  (Read 22892 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2009 08:47:20 AM »

I received an awsome thankyou package from spicy taco.  Thank you thank you thank you its wonderful I love and I am so excited.  I will get pics up soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftsy
« Reply #521 on: May 18, 2009 06:28:33 PM »

Wow everyone is getting great jars!

I will keep an eye out for another Jar of Whimsies when I comply with all the rules. This swap seems like a good one to start off with. Hopefully I will have been a member for a month before the end of the next sign ups!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #522 on: May 18, 2009 07:37:35 PM »

Hey Craftsy there is Jar of Whimsies 5 going on right now. It is too late to sign up, we are all getting ready to send here this week probably. However it would be fun for you to come over and chat and see what all is coming in. I am sure as we all seem to be a bit addicted to this that there will be a Whimsies 6 before too long.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #523 on: May 28, 2009 06:49:28 PM »

Hey everyone I was totally blown away about two weeks ago.  As you know I angeld for Spicy Taco and she sent me a thank you package.  I got it as I was going out the door to help out at my daughters orchastra concert so I took the unopend package with me.  I wound up just sitting in a room with the kids while they ate and got ready to preform.  A couple of the girls came and sat with me.  They decided they wanted to help go through my whimsies cuz you see I thought one of my partners sent me my package. I explained to them what whimisies are and then we opened the package and I almost died when I read the note.  Spicy Taco thank you so very much for my thank you package you did not have to do this but I am glad you did  Wink.  The girls and I had alot of fun looking at everything and they each took a heart bead they loved them.  As do I.

first these beatiful hand made lanterns:

worry dolls.  This was perfect my son got some of these from school in the little pouch and the pouch ripped and some of the dolls where lost my son was so upset so I told him to give it to me and I would see if I could fix it and make more dolls. Thank you you saved me so much trouble and made him happy I would love to know how you knew

glass fruit

The glass heart beads I mentioned and shells:

The most adorable magnets a frog and a fish glass, cool buttons:

Tiny wooden salad spoons and this cool chinese/japense?? cat cell phone charm which is on my cell phone and everyone is so jealous. My daughter is going to steal it I just know it.

I just want to thank you again what a cool surprise for me and my son and the girls at orchastra!!!!  You are totally awsome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mondays With André: Marc Jacobs on the Pajamas Trend
Mondays With André: Oxford Union Signature Style
Mondays With André: Michelle Obama Fahion
The Embroidered Oscar De La Renta Floral Dress
Why Kate Middleton Is Best-Dressed
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...