A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Thing 21 (OTT 21) :: Sign-up Mar 1-6 :: Send Mar 31  (Read 23133 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #520 on: March 30, 2009 08:36:00 PM »

I've been feeling so bad about needing to send late that I've been avoiding the board.   Embarrassed   But I made really good headway tonight.  Though I can't do more until some adhesive dries.  I really hope it's well received!!!!  I'm kind of anxious about it now.   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
saltandpepper
« Reply #521 on: March 30, 2009 09:34:30 PM »

Did a lot of crafting tonight, man are my eyes sore, but I am happy with the result.  Just a finishing touch to add tomorrow and then will be off to the post office!  Hoping to have a two hour lunch tomorrow so going to try finish it then unless I have class.  Pretty pumped and can't wait for my partner and everybody else to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angeltreats
« Reply #522 on: March 31, 2009 12:05:25 AM »

I've been feeling so bad about needing to send late that I've been avoiding the board.   Embarrassed   But I made really good headway tonight.  Though I can't do more until some adhesive dries.  I really hope it's well received!!!!  I'm kind of anxious about it now.   Undecided

Stoppit!  No need to feel bad at all Cheesy  And whatever it is, I will love it.  I've seen your stuff in swaps before and you make awesome things so I'm excited! 

And I realised that sendouts are today, not yesterday, so I'll actually be sending on time after all Grin I was going to do a teaser for you, but every one I did was a bit too obvious what it was... I'll have another go though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosiegarden
« Reply #523 on: March 31, 2009 02:43:49 AM »

I'm gonna be sending a day late too Sad
I've been having trouble with my internet at home so I can only come online at college now :|
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh,
"I wish I were there to be doing it, too."

Wists

My bookshop - Opening sale, 10% off!
lindseycore

cat lady till the day i die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #524 on: March 31, 2009 07:59:00 AM »

yay i finished my tiny thing last night!  nothing like last minute pressure to motivate you!  i looooove the way it came out, i want one for myself!  i am 96.5% sure that my partner will love it.  it is not perfect, but i think that adds to its charm.  at least i hope so!  i work late tonight (until 7) but luckily my PO is open until 9:30!   Smiley i just have to take pics and pack it up, then it will be in the mail tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what i have made: flickr
what i am making: ravelry
what i want: wist

i love personal swaps, especially for handspun yarn
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: March 31, 2009 09:50:12 AM »

On my way to post office now.  Will not be able to post delivery conf # until this evening.  I am also on my way to view new places to live.  Woo Hoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #526 on: March 31, 2009 10:57:23 AM »

yay i finished my tiny thing last night!  nothing like last minute pressure to motivate you!  i looooove the way it came out, i want one for myself!  i am 96.5% sure that my partner will love it.  it is not perfect, but i think that adds to its charm.  at least i hope so!  i work late tonight (until 7) but luckily my PO is open until 9:30!   Smiley i just have to take pics and pack it up, then it will be in the mail tonight.

Yay!  I can't wait to see what it is. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

perlabella

"It is what it is."

« Reply #527 on: March 31, 2009 11:02:26 AM »

I sent! And my eye surgery went very well! Smiley I didn't go with the LASIK option so my healing process is a bit longer and the eyesight will gradually improve over time. I highly recommend it! I am THE most squeemish (sp?) person in THE world and I was still able to do it! Smiley Granted, I took 2 valiums before hand but still Smiley It's totally worth it!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I've updated both partner lists so if anything is "off" or "wrong", please let me know! I'm trying my best  Smiley

As far as feedback is concerned, I will be starting to leave feedback late tonight and tomorrow. I'm going to start with the partners who have fully completed the swap and who are currently in 3-5 swaps. After them, I'll just go alpha-order so please be patient Smiley Remember, you'll receive feedback if you have 1. sent, 2. received, and 3. posted in the gallery (or your partner has posted for you)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2009 12:24:49 PM »

Here's hoping my OTT makes it to Canada soon...have not heard about it getting there yet and I really have no way to followup on international mail  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: March 31, 2009 12:31:04 PM »

I'm ready to send! Except that now I want to keep what I made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Seasoning A New Carbon Steel Wok - Chinese cooking
Prepare an Onion in Chinese cooking - Part 2
Prepare an Onion in Chinese cooking - Part 1
Prepare Broccoli for Chinese food
Prepare Bok Choy for Chinese food
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...