A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,801
Currently Running With Scissors:
710 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coraline Swap Gallery  (Read 24173 times)
Tags for this thread: coraline  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teaparty

Crafting as thesis therapy

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2009 08:13:51 AM »

Yay! most people have sent, and people are starting to receive... post away!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009 03:41:20 PM by teaparty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vampires may be very sexy. Distraction by a sexy vampire may interfere with proper use of Vampire Detector. Vampire Detector is not responsible for sexy vampires.
teaparty

Crafting as thesis therapy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009 08:14:31 AM »

My first package arrived!!

From Malibukasey:

SQUITTY MITTS!!!

They are really warm soft fleece. I know I'm going to forget about them when I pack them up and then next fall I'll have the joy of another surprise when I re-discover them!!!

AND

an awesome tote bag with images of Bobinski and the mouse circus (my favs!) I love the little beets   Grin

Thanks MK! I love them!!

AND MORE!!
from Huggiepeelow...

What a great package- Look at all this cool stuff huggie sent me!

The box is awesome. I'm going to pack all my coraline goodies inside! It's going to be a real showpeice at our new apt.

There was a great lettersealed with a button that explains all the items:
a button key necklace (I'll keep it close- you're right, it would be a waste to throw it down the well!)

A buttoned pillow made of stage curtain fabric

(shown here with the next item...)

An Other Ms. Spink!

My camera does not do her justice- Huggie is a fine craftswoman with polyclay! Do you ave any better photos that show her delicate coloring? The hair alone must have taken forever!

And, Mr. Teaparty's favorite, a house for all our keys! Already put to use.

Thanks huggiepeelow, what fun items!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009 03:18:39 PM by teaparty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vampires may be very sexy. Distraction by a sexy vampire may interfere with proper use of Vampire Detector. Vampire Detector is not responsible for sexy vampires.
Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009 08:24:38 AM »

These are the super awesome things teaparty sent me! When she said she was sending a box of smalls I didn't realize HOW MANY smalls she'd be sending! I am blown away, seriously. Everything is so cute.

This is the box she sent everything in, with the cute ribbon holding everything together. I had to work hard not to tear into it...I was so excited!

Next up is this cute little Scottie pincushion with BUTTON pins! How adorable are those?!

Then I got a sweet little cotton candy! I am so tempted to throw it at my husband for giggles (he saw movie with me  Wink)

In this pic you'll see the "seeing stone", dragonfly hanger for over the bed (so cute!), a purple candle, some awesome red and black matches, a marble, and a tag with a key on it. She explains all these things in a pic that I'll post last!

After that I spotted this cute little grasshopper! This picture does him NO justice, he is absolutely adorable. Did you make this?!

A sweet button necklace!

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GUY OMG I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP!!!!

Here he is with tiny coraline, tiny dragonfly, and tiny cat Cheesy

Creepy shot of these guys

And to top it all off she explained everything in an awesome note!

Thank you so much teaparty, everything is so cool. Things I would have never thought to make!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009 06:51:29 PM by huggiepeelow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Allegory

A Modern Girl Made of Middle English

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009 08:32:17 AM »

Reserved for Allegory
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap fabric (and maybe some other things) for tattoo/flash magazines. I seriously need about 1000 magazines. PM me!

My kingdom for KinderEggs

http://www.wists.com/allegory
starfaerie
crafty librarian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009 09:24:58 AM »

Reserved for Starfaerie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Malibukasey
If your stomach feels weak then, my work here is done

(::) (::)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009 10:35:43 AM »

Prepare to see archives and proof that I was just spoiled!!!!
These are the most obese images you will find in a swap gallery... Obese doesn't cover it!!

I gushed in the Swap forum so here are the photos *squeals*
The Girls anticipation of the box opening:

First Item:
Taffy!! And the seeing stones!!

Reagan when she saw her box!:

Delayni and her Box!:

The Skull Turtle from Coralines OTHER room!!

The well executed cat!! It has button joints!! ( : : )

A Coraline Rag Doll!! I had my fingers crossed hoping for one!! I am pleased!!

A Teddy Blanket for my Everleigh!! I DO LOVE THIS!!

A Coraline Dolly that is safe for Everleigh to chew and tug on! SO THOUGHTFUL!! The fleece is perfect for Coralines pajamas!!

Close up of embroidered face:

MY FAVORITE!!! THE GARDEN!!! I see this being a featured project!! I bet this was hard for you to send!!

The Dragonfly:

Close-up of face:

Trees!!

The front gate!

Squid faucet cover for my girls with bath fizzies!!

Some goodies for me, Cards, Stationary, LOVE THE RIBBON, a pendant, magnets....

Someone knows I love PEACOCKS!!! <3

My awesome cute ribbon... which is funny, I have been on a ribbon binge lately!!

GROUP SHOT!!

WAIT THERE'S MORE!!! Here are the awesome treasures that I received from Teaparty!!!

Here are some supercute button bracelets for my girls that were packaged in this Coraline Button Box!!

Action Shots:

And here is an incredible Umbrella!! SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!! Which is perfect because it just so happens to be raining today!

The tag says: "May this bring you joy & may April showers bring you May flowers Smiley

AWESOME!!! Thanks Teaparty!!!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009 10:19:51 AM by Malibukasey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cejaypi
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009 10:39:52 AM »

Received from littlepooky and she did an amazing job - she made just opening each item so much fun that she could have wrapped a rock and I would have been tickled pink because it was presented so dang awesome Smiley I had a horrible day at work, nasty projects and horrid flights and I came home to just a beautiful package from a really talented swapper - I can't say thank you enough!!! Now for the showing off!!

Even her opening note was filled with goodies - cool Coraline images and my name in Mice!!

This amazing painting of Cat - with 3D embellishments, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE:

My locking box - so cute!!!

A fun little box where I found the key!

Cute notebook (with pocket for bookmark) and very cool magnets-

Cute cat and awesome coasters -

More treasures to open....

REveAL - Coraline Cards and Pins and Jewelry!!

And then little extras and fun:

AMAZING!! these pictures don't do the package justice it was just so much fun to open and unwrap - everything came in its own embellished box, with keys and buttons - LittlePooky, expect a thank you card in the mail next week, that was AWESOME

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009 08:16:57 AM by cejaypi » THIS ROCKS   Logged
shdwstrm
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009 11:11:28 AM »

I got my package from sushiluvzombie today!!!  OMG!!!!!  Beautiful package!!!!!!

!!!WARNING!!! Major Pic Obese!!!!

Okay here we go!!!

I tore into the shipping package, throwing paper wildly.  Carefully covered in bubble wrap a beautiful painted box with a C painted in gold on the top beheld me.  My fingers danced over the leather accents on the box and down to the handle where "Coraline" was embroidered.  Beneath the handle the number and point of origin of the box is revealed.  I sat in awe, staring at the lovely details on the box, when a little voice in my head nagged me to "open the box!!!  There's more goodies inside!!!!"  My mind snapped back to reality and I quickly flicked open the lock and opened the box  Wink

(sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy)

It was at this point I head a strange rumbling from the shipping package.  I peered over one of the cardboard flaps when suddenly something wizzed past my head and landed softly on the open box beside me.  I slowly turned to see what on earth just zoomed past me.  My whole body shook and I let out a loud SQUEEL!!!!!!!!  Shocked

A CROCHETED SQUIDDY!!!!!!

(Right after I took this picture, he took off to explore his new surroundings)  Cheesy

While Squiddy was amusing himself, I returned to the open box before me.

A small ring with a button on it sparkled in the light and caught my attention.  Drawn to sparkly things, I tried it on... a perfect fit!!!  Grin

I noticed the botton stamping on a a letter from my wonderful partner, as well as 3 smaller envelopes.  Then I spotted the actual stamp as well as a black ink pad...black is traditional.  Cheesy

After reading through the note sent by my partner, it was revealed that the smaller envelopes contained artwork done by my partner.  I gathered up all 3 envelopes and gently pulled out the artwork.  The images astounded me!!  They looked as though they came from an illustrated version of the novel.   Grin

There was still the large item wrapped in white paper to open.  The string was pulled, the paper fell, and the most wonderful sight laid before me... a Coraline doll!!!!  Shocked
It was as though the doll had lept from the screen and landed in my lap.  The details are extravagant, all the way down the finest stitching along the mouth, and blushed cheeks.

As I carefully placed everything back into it's box for safekeeping, I noticed a plastic bag with a pink candy in it.  Squiddy must have brought it along with him all the way from Texas as, after reading the label, the candy is made in my swappers hometown.   YUMMM!!! Tongue

I closed the box and looked around my room to see where Squiddy had gotten to...

He found Harley!!  Silly Squiddy!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH SUSHILUVZOMBIE!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'm having serious swap anxiety now!!!! Shocked

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009 04:09:14 PM by shdwstrm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
annie_atetheworld
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009 12:02:30 PM »

Okay, finally pictures!

First, the coolest ring ever!

A seeing stone!

Mr. BoBo keychain.

TWO Coraline shirts!

And my beautiful box.

Thank you so much missmuffcake!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009 11:31:38 AM by annie_atetheworld » THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009 01:11:01 PM »

annie_atetheworld sent me these nice items, sorry my camera is acting up - the batteries were about to die!

First an old wooden English box that will hold crafty treasures, inside was a super cute mouse plushie that I need to hide from my cat and a vintage key attached on a rope:

Then there was a lovely key chain with a fake key and a wee lil skull bead:

Everything was very lovely. Thanks so much again! Smiley

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009 05:27:14 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Tips For Preparing Your Feet For Stiletto Season
How to Find the Right Bra
Summer Festival Style Tips
When Should Style Wear The Pants In Politics?
How Does Gender Play Into The Politics Of Style?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...