A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 44  (Read 35028 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009 10:57:21 PM »

I claim ThreadorYarn for some tawashis. 

2nd claim 0 sent 0 recvd

My name is Lissa and I am SAHM to my 3 kiddos herein colorful Colorado.   My daughters are 10 and 3 and my son is 9 months old.  We are allergic to smoke and strong perfume scents.  I like most colors although neons arent too friendly here and we keep our son in tradtional boy colors.  I love pink although my girls are not as girly as I am.  We love animal themes and are not big on religious themes.  I have a HUGE wists, with lots of notes and I keep pretty good track of it.  I would love to have anything from there.

Crafted:
*Boy Poppet

*Poppet accessories:  clothing, hair stuff, bagpacks, food, wings would be awesome, (they belong to my kiddos, so please no adult themes)

*Animal Amigurami  ~ hermit crab, turtle, octopus, we would love any part of the farm animals and barnset on my wists

* Bento Stuff  (I have one really beautiful box right now and would love some accessories for it, and more boxes are always loved)

*Size Mens L Tshirt  with this stenciled on it http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/ffbaeff0bb09200ca6f282dfaa198daf?offset=0

*cloche hat (a few examples on my wists)

*STURDY Packman stitch markers: I have some that are just too heavy and they fall off the head pin. http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/26dfff9a5ed27b1a7e1a0e3ce88811ad?offset=0

* STURDY (and some what small) turtle charm stitch markers

*Row Counter: I would love one that had the number beads to help me keep track at a glance

*Stroller bag ~ I really like how the oh so pricey BOB is styled, so something like that would be awesome!

*Key FOB in a fun print

*sturdy childs belt (for a size 4)

*Felt, knitted, or crocheted food ~ we have a lot of great stuff already but would really love to have a banana that you can peel, oranges and apples, popcorn, loaf of bread, juice box, hotdogs, smores, PB&J lunch,  carton of eggs,  tacos, icecream treats, (these are all on my wists) Thank you Twiztid Blood! 

*Chinese take out felt food http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/e7fa5e9a1ff1fededc3753e381886bab?offset=220

*Picnic Bag http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/baedb17b02f2cd6caf1ed051a08a52ca?offset=120

*Collapsable hamper http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/8fb8902083a901f805cb92279d426840?offset=240

*laptop sleeve: I would love to have a cutesy print or applique

*Hurra Torpedo shirts for a member ofm y family (excpet the 10 year old) : Hubby would love a mens L, DD would love a kids 5, DS would love a size 12 months, and momma would love a fitted womens size M or L  http://www.cafepress.com/hurra_torpedo/

Supplies:

*Clear stamps: vehicles, construction, dinosaur, if you have some just ask me.  There a lot that I would love to have.

*Issues of Ottobre: would love any childrens issue (except 3-04, and 1/08 which I have) and wouldnt mind a momma issue either

*Color Ink pads: I prefer the larger pads that can easily fit a clear block, acide free, they are for scrapbooking

*Resin molds: would love an alphabet or bangle mold

*Toddler Girls swim suit and leotard patterns  (need size 4 and up) 

*Toddler girls panties pattern

*bias tape maker: any size would be great!

*colored serger thread cones in sets of 4

*snap setter  and/or snaps for onesie size snaps

*boyish print knit fabric

*ball winder

*fragrance oils (there arent many that I wouldnt want) for my laundry soap
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009 11:07:48 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009 05:54:48 AM »

I claim MommytheMaid For some Animal Amigurumis

1st Claim, 0 Sent, 0 Received

Hello! I'm Veronica and I live in Texas! I'm 24, I have 2 fur babies (Mika and Riley), a BF (Andrew) and a roommate (Hiram)! I love to craft everything and love to try new stuff. I'm pretty easy to please, and LOVE getting handmade goodies! I have no allergies that matter when it comes to swapping!

My fave colors are blue and Hot Pink. I love the weird and funky. I like Mods prints. I love neon colors but am not really into pastels. I dont like anything super girly, so nothing covered in glitter or rhinestones.

Crafts I would love to receive:

Items in Blue can be claimed more than once

A Wisty Surprise- www.wists.com/Hollistercobabe
A sturdy tote with LOTS of pockets/dividers of various sizes
Funky Earrings - the funkier the better!
Felt, crochet or knit foods/Cooking utensils
Hook roll
Candles-light yummy (non-fruity) scents, natural colors, red and cream or a mixture of the two would be great colors too!
Yummy soaps-I like all kinds of scents so Im good with whatever!
Anything to keep my desk organized-Especially since the BF and I now share the same desk.
A cool Ipod cozy-(80 gb) that also has room for ear buds
Camera Cozy-Sony Cyber Shot DSC-T70
A Cool Geeky Messenger bag-for a Lenovo T400 with room for accessories
Guitar Strap with Amortem!-On it in Night of the living Dead font or
Guitar Strap with IAMSKOGO-on it in a regular font like times roman font
Crochet/Knit Legwarmers
Handspun Yarn
Large Unusual Purse
Bella Mittens

Funky Stitch Markers

Supplies I'd love to play with:

Yarn - all kinds! Funky, normal, all colors
Polymer clay stuff - tools, clay, whatever
Acrylic paints - any color
Resin molds and supplies
Jewelry making stuff
Crochet pattern books-especially Japanese ones I have these
http://flickr.com/photos/hollistercobabe/sets/72157607218334644/
Anything for Amigurumis
Tape Measures in Weird Colors

Extras
ANY extra is good with me!
I have a weakness for tall socks, the taller the better!

Thanks for choosing me!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009 05:56:25 AM by Hollistercobabe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
thania
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009 09:11:57 AM »

Hi, I claim Hollistercobabe for Yummy soaps  Grin

first claim,0 sent,0 received

My name is Thania I am a proud Navy wife (hubby been in 12 years!!) I have two lil ones a boy 11 y.o and girl 3 y.o, i live in sunny San Diego C.A. I don't have any allergies nor does my fam. I Love dolphins and I am very much a girly girl lol, I like anything, from funky to glam. My house is a wrestling/mma/paintball/domino type home, I do a little modeling so I llike stuff I can show off in pics too.

Crafted:
*Bella gloves-fingerless gloves, I'd like them a lil longer tho mid arm or so

*Journals- I write poetry  Wink

*lil girl pillow case or toddler bed blanky butterfly/fairy theme room... (or football/bastekball for boy- miami dolphins or s.d chargers or L.A Lakers)

*apron-  preferably S.D Chargers, Miami Dolphins or just dolphins : )

*anything Chargers or dolphins (both the animal n team lol)

*Navy stuff

*felt food or crochet for my lil girls kitchen

*cool tank tops (med) decorated or stencilled or something

Supplies:

*any kind fabrics

*Zippers n ribbons

*glass beads

*Navy thingies (just nick nacs for SB or altered book crafts)

*eyelet setter

* purse handles or purse makin stuff

*photo albums (crafted decorated or not is ok)

*oil paints
Extras:

I make all types of crafts so anything for purse making or scrap book, sewing or altered books.

Lil girl things or foot ball/basketball things for my boy

Thanks a whole bunch!!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009 09:17:27 AM by thania » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FABULOSITY!!!!!

my wists
http://www.wists.com/thania
Mlsocci74
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009 09:50:32 AM »

I claim Thania for a journal and some supplies.

first claim,0 sent,0 received

CRAFTS:

* A cute punk skirt or shirt for my daughter.  She is 13 and likes the punk look.  Nothing too short or sexy. Smiley

* Any other punk items a 13 year old girl would love to have.  Smiley

* Handmade picture frames (black) with opening for 5"x5" photos

* Smallish colorful wool felted beads ( or roving to make my own)

* Fabric hair curlers

* One of those travel chalkboard made with fabric, for a boy

* A dress like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193783.0

* A silicone bracelet mold (the real flexible kind) - BIG WISH

* I would love a shirt (sweat shirt, long sleeved or tshirt) with a very nice flourish design on it.   And just to let you know, I am a big girl - 2x (or 3x if items runs small)

* Would love some handmade rubber stamps - old tattoo style/punk would be awesome - Thanks Stellato_
* Knit socks

* Would love any purses/messenger bag.  - Thanks Avesthel

* Some artwork with cherry blossoms or a dogwood tree would be nice.

* Picutre frames (plain black) to fit 5 x 5" pictures.

CRAFT SUPPLIES:

* Sterling silver blanks for stamping....prefer round with hole in already - HUGE WISH!!!

*Other stamping blanks (copper, steel, etc.)

* Silver bails to glue to back of pendants

* SUPER HUGE UNREALISTIC WISH: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161100.0

* Guitar picks, for jewelry

* A good ring mandrel - used is fine

* a silicone mold making kit, the mix and pour kind
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fast-Silicone-RTV-Mold-Making-Putty_W0QQitemZ330193520899QQihZ014QQcategoryZ41207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

* Ring Blanks - can't have too many, can ya?  LOL

* Bracelet blanks

* Printable shrink plastic

* Bamboo Placemat (with the rectangle tiles for altering)

* A wooden soap loaf mold for cold process soap making. 

* A soap loaf mold cutter.

* Game pieces for me to alter (domino, scrabble, etc)

anything from or inspired by my wists - I keep adding more and more.   http://www.wists.com/Mlsocci74  There is a bunch on my wists

Thanks to whover chooses me!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009 09:53:44 AM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009 03:11:12 PM »

I'm claiming Mlsocci74 for a Tree of Life pendant from her wist.

First claim this round (1/3) / 0 outstanding / 0 in transit / 0 received

About Me
Greetings everyone! I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts
*big wish* -- A robe like this one. It's just so lovely and I desperately need a robe. (3/4 length or long-sleeves, and mid-length overall. Not too short, not too long. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*big wish* -- A migraine therapy kit like this and/or neck/shoulder/back therapy pad like this. I have had migraines for more than 15 years and this kind of thing DOES help. I also have permanant damage to my neck (which often triggers migraines) and it causes pain in my neck AND shoulders so the neck/shoulders/back pack would be a lifesaver.

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- This scarf in these exact colors. I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- An apron like this or this  or like this especially if it were in teal blue and chocolate brown colors. (Or used like cute owl fabric or such.) I wear a US size 4 or can send measurements if need be.

*big wish* -- A Slanket! I almost bought a "snuggie" but the fabric was icky. (It was like thin felt.) I want soft, awesome microfiber fleece stuff, you know? Something long enough to cover my toes as well. I'm forever using a blanket on the couch so this would come in hand GREATLY.

*big wish* -- An Autumn Leaf Barrette. I miss autumn since we don't get leaves changing colors here in Florida.

-- An ipod touch cozy - I love this style and the soft fleece interior.  thanks to smacckk for one, but I wouldn't mind having more than one to switch it up - like purses!

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- A weekender bag like Amy Butler's style. There are some tips here as well. It could be in different fabrics though. (Maybe brown/blue?) It's just too challenging of a project for me!

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

-- Yoga pants! (examples: like this or this) Roomy, 3/4 length or floor length (30" inseam) comfy, soft, cottony, not too tight on the waist. I lounge in them on my days off and I just love 'em. (US size 4 short length or I can send measurements if need be)

-- A small purse/wristlet like this one.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but love.

-- Things for my apartment in Teal Blue and Chocolate Brown. I love these colors together. And I'd love something in them for the home. A quilt or throw; art; kitchen accessories; pillows; curtains, etc., etc.

-- Wrist warmers in this pattern. It's just utterly cool.

-- Disney stuff. Be it characters (like Mickey, Figment, Belle, Mike & Sulley, etc.) or movies (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Monster's Inc., Lady and the Tramp, etc.) or the parks (I live near WDW but I've never been to Disneyland), or historical stuff (books on Walt or the making of the parks, etc.), or things I can use/take to/wear about any of the above, I LOVE DISNEY. So by all means, get creative! Grin

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals.

-- Fused glass, glass (microscope) slide or resin pendants you think I'd like.

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- A cool fitted tee like this one or this kinda thing or maybe like this too. I love the color and look of both of these. I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

-- Sewing stuff: Rotary cutter and/or self-healing board for sewing. Fabricgasm! I'm a new sewer so I covet fabrics now. And/or Sewing notions, tools or other helpful stuff a newbie sewer would need/covet/want/drool over. (Threads, buttons, snaps, etc.)

-- The Softies Kit. I think it'd be fun to have an all-in-one kit to learn to make cute plush.

-- Complete Guide To Sewing Book in either this new edition or this older edition. I'm still a very novice sewer who could make use of a reference book like this. (Especially since no one I know locally sews!)

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color. Gemstone chips are awesome as well since I make Tree of Life pendants with them.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009 11:05:50 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009 03:10:20 AM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for The Softies Kit and jewelry wire.

This is my first claim this round (1, 0, 0).

Hi!  Im addicted to knitting, though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 50 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.   

Enough about me: 

Crafted Items

fabric covered tacks

your rendering of my Jack Russell terrier in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, appliqu, etc.)

pottery, especially small bowls or mugs

needle box http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647

posters for my office featuring anti-bullying messages in any medium (pencil, paint, embroidery, etc.) Examples:  Pick flowers, not fights!, Horseplay hurts!  Please act human (fake it if you have to).  See this website for other ideas: http://catalog.instructionalimages.com/product_info.php?products_id=37{1}1

Poetry journal with your favorite (or original) works included

Notecards I love handcrafted notecards and use them for everything from swapping to thank yous!  If you have sent me notecards in the past, I am either using them and loving them, or they are all gone! 

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount - I love handspun yarn!

Embroidered pillow cases in quiet colors for the master bedroom which is blue, guest bedroom is grass green (dh is daring with color) -- the bedspread in there is a quilt made with "eyeballs in the jungle" fabric

Supplies

learn to spin kit with drop spindle and roving

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color; I love wool of the Andes from knitpicks!

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

home decorator or upholstery fabric 

firm or extra firm stabilizer

fat quarters/fabric scraps

quilting supplies/ beginner patterns/ ideas

Books:
    Elizabeth Zimmermans Knitting Workshop 
    Knitting on Top of the World by Nicki Epstein

Extras

candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice!
Fun badges/pins

Thanks for choosing me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009 06:10:34 AM »

I claim A2K for some notecards.

I have added a bunch of goodies to my wists...and bunches to my list

2nd claim (of 3), 0 sent, 0 received

CRAFTS:

* Personalized drum sticks for my daughter (she is 13) and has been playing for couple years now.

* Something guitar related for my son (he is 8 on 3/4/09) and has been playing for over a year now.

* A set of these hot/cold packs:  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21650577

* Something for my pug dog, my sis's golden dog or my kitty.

* Something for a guy friend getting surgery on his foot in a couple weeks.  He'll be laid up and not able to work for months.  Would LOVE a tshirt (medium) that says "Ma, the meatloaf!"  LOL

*  Something to show my cancer support.  My sister is waiting to hear back about her biopsy (cervial cancer), my step mom is waiting to hear back about her biopsy (breast cancer) and mom was just diagnosed with lung cancer.  All of this in the last couple weeks.  Would love prayers for this too if you can, thanks.

* Arm warmers in fun funky patterns for my daughter.

* A cute punk skirt or shirt for my daughter.  She is 13 and likes the punk look.  Nothing too short or sexy. Smiley

* Something like the purple one for my daughter.....too cute -  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295115.msg3357605#msg3357605

* Handmade soap - cold process/hot process anything but glyerine (as I make that). 

* Any other punk items a 13 year old girl would love to have.  Smiley

* Handmade picture frames (black) with opening for 5"x5" photos

* Smallish colorful wool felted beads ( or roving to make my own)

* Fabric hair curlers

* One of those travel chalkboard made with fabric, for a boy

* A dress like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193783.0

* A silicone bracelet mold (the real flexible kind) - BIG WISH

* I would love a shirt (sweat shirt, long sleeved or tshirt) with a very nice flourish design on it.   And just to let you know, I am a big girl - 2x (or 3x if items runs small)

* Would love some handmade rubber stamps - old tattoo style/punk would be awesome - Thanks Stellato_
* Knit socks

* Would love any purses/messenger bag.  - Thanks Avesthel

* Some artwork with cherry blossoms or a dogwood tree would be nice.

CRAFT SUPPLIES:

* Sterling silver blanks for stamping....prefer round with hole in already.  and other stamping blanks (copper, steel, etc.)
* Silver bails to glue to back of pendants
* SUPER HUGE UNREALISTIC WISH: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161100.0
* Guitar picks, for jewelry
* A good ring mandrel - used is fine
* a silicone mold making kit, the mix and pour kind
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fast-Silicone-RTV-Mold-Making-Putty_W0QQitemZ330193520899QQihZ014QQcategoryZ41207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
* Ring Blanks - can't have too many, can ya?  LOL
* Bracelet blanks
* Printable shrink plastic
* Bamboo Placemat (with the rectangle tiles for altering)
* A wooden soap loaf mold for cold process soap making. 
* A soap loaf mold cutter.
* Game pieces for me to alter (domino, scrabble, etc)
* Gunmetal jewelry supplies (ear wires, chain and findings)

anything from or inspired by my wists - I keep adding more and more.   http://www.wists.com/Mlsocci74  There is a bunch on my wists

Thanks to whover chooses me!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009 08:41:19 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009 08:03:26 PM »

I know I claimed you once already but....there's some more stuff I think I can send you. So I'm going to claim Mlsocci74 a second time for some wisty inspired surprises.

Claim #2 of 3 / 1 outstanding / 0 in transit /0 received

About Me
Greetings everyone! I'm a 31 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber. I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts
*big wish* -- A robe like this one. It's just so lovely and I desperately need a robe. (3/4 length or long-sleeves, and mid-length overall. Not too short, not too long. I wear a US size 4 and can send measurements if needed.)

*big wish* -- A migraine therapy kit like this and/or neck/shoulder/back therapy pad like this. I have had migraines for more than 15 years and this kind of thing DOES help. I also have permanant damage to my neck (which often triggers migraines) and it causes pain in my neck AND shoulders so the neck/shoulders/back pack would be a lifesaver.

*big wish* -- A tote like this one. I love and covet everything about it from the colors, fabric to the pattern.

*big wish* -- This scarf in these exact colors. I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- An apron like this or this  or like this especially if it were in teal blue and chocolate brown colors. (Or used like cute owl fabric or such.) I wear a US size 4 or can send measurements if need be.

*big wish* -- A Slanket! I almost bought a "snuggie" but the fabric was icky. (It was like thin felt.) I want soft, awesome microfiber fleece stuff, you know? Something long enough to cover my toes as well. I'm forever using a blanket on the couch so this would come in hand GREATLY.

*big wish* -- An Autumn Leaf Barrette. I miss autumn since we don't get leaves changing colors here in Florida.

-- An ipod touch cozy - I love this style and the soft fleece interior.  thanks to smacckk for one, but I wouldn't mind having more than one to switch it up - like purses!

-- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- A weekender bag like Amy Butler's style. There are some tips here as well. It could be in different fabrics though. (Maybe brown/blue?) It's just too challenging of a project for me!

-- Something stained glass - sun catcher, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself.

-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft (no wool please because it itches me) I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.)

-- Yoga pants! (examples: like this or this) Roomy, 3/4 length or floor length (30" inseam) comfy, soft, cottony, not too tight on the waist. I lounge in them on my days off and I just love 'em. (US size 4 short length or I can send measurements if need be)

-- A small purse/wristlet like this one.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but love.

-- Things for my apartment in Teal Blue and Chocolate Brown. I love these colors together. And I'd love something in them for the home. A quilt or throw; art; kitchen accessories; pillows; curtains, etc., etc.

-- Wrist warmers in this pattern. It's just utterly cool.

-- Disney stuff. Be it characters (like Mickey, Figment, Belle, Mike & Sulley, etc.) or movies (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Monster's Inc., Lady and the Tramp, etc.) or the parks (I live near WDW but I've never been to Disneyland), or historical stuff (books on Walt or the making of the parks, etc.), or things I can use/take to/wear about any of the above, I LOVE DISNEY. So by all means, get creative! Grin

-- Something (surprise me!) incorporating owls, penguins, bats, cats or red foxes. They're my favorite animals.

-- Fused glass, glass (microscope) slide or resin pendants you think I'd like.

-- A ribbon organizer. Doesn't have to be this fabric. It's more the idea and the style of storage that I like here. Chocolate/Teal color combo would be great as would fun/cute fabric or prints (like owls or something.)

-- A cool fitted tee like this one or this kinda thing or maybe like this too. I love the color and look of both of these. I wear a US size 4 or typically a size small. I pretty much live in baby doll/fitted tees.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

-- Sewing stuff: Rotary cutter and/or self-healing board for sewing. Fabricgasm! I'm a new sewer so I covet fabrics now. And/or Sewing notions, tools or other helpful stuff a newbie sewer would need/covet/want/drool over. (Threads, buttons, snaps, etc.)

-- The Softies Kit. I think it'd be fun to have an all-in-one kit to learn to make cute plush.

-- Complete Guide To Sewing Book in either this new edition or this older edition. I'm still a very novice sewer who could make use of a reference book like this. (Especially since no one I know locally sews!)

-- Starter resin kit/supplies (resin, molds, etc.)

-- Starter rubber stamp carving stuff. (Maybe a kit or items like tools, the rubber to carve into, how-to/instructions, etc.)

-- Gemstones and gemstone beads. In every shape, size and color. Donuts, cabs, chips - anything! I LOVE working with gemstones and I can never, ever have enough.

-- Lampwork beads.

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles, and jewelry wire in 16 gauge and 24 gauge in any color. Gemstone chips are awesome as well since I make Tree of Life pendants with them.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009 08:04:26 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009 10:26:06 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for a rotary cutter and some other sewing goodies!!!!  (welcome to the obsession! LOL)

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

I have changed my list, so even if you think you know what is on it, read it again!!!  NEW ADDITIONS, ETC.

Hi there.  My name is Amy Jo, and I live in Missouri with my hubby and our little one Noah (will be three in April).  I love all kinds of crafts, but right now I am focused on sewing, scrapbooking and some paper crafts, and altered books.  Things I would love to learn to do is to crochet and make jewelry. 

I am a girly girl who loves pinks and browns, aqua and reds, and black and white color combos.  I love candles and other smelly good things, but I can't have lavander in the house as it gives me migraines.  I don't do well with any floral scents, but I love fruit and spicy scents alot as well as chocolate!!!!!!

Things in Red are HUGE WANTS! 

Here is my Wist List:

Steampunk inspired pin or necklace (no skeletons though please.....I love the wings on this one :  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20638359

Bella's mittens:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280787.0

A tree of life pendant like this one: http://wists.com/missgabbielynn/6e3e6b55857476af16eaf8a867009b79?offset=20

crocheted shawl in dark or medium brown color (one color)

crocheted star afghan  (primary colors)
leather bound journal
cactus pin cushion just like this one: http://www.wists.com/missgabbielynn/3bbc05b8dc9bde07265bd4a2d0f7e996?offset=180
reusable swiffer pad like this one: http://www.wists.com/missgabbielynn/a90d160c9a70708775b5978947ae0c16?offset=40
fingerless gloves: http://www.wists.com/missgabbielynn/3ce173198bf890ed87a4d384c6b059cb?offset=220

Smaller Items:
pillow case made from sock monkey material (my son is into monkeys right now and would LOVE this)
bento goodies
machine embroidered patches with dinos and other child like boy things (for little one)
rubber stamps and ink for scrapbooking
homemade soap with fruit scents
a measuring tape cozy, like this one:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=231569.0

Supplies:
Sublime Stitching patterns
Embroidery Floss (any colors)
wool felt (any colors)
Any craft books on my wist.
food fabrics (any fabric that has a food theme)
sock monkey material

Check out my wist too.  I love my wist and all the stuff on it.  I have the things I want to make myself on private
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009 01:18:37 PM »

I claim missgabbielynn for a couple steampunk jewelry goodies.

This is my 1st claim (0 sent, 0 received) and I am in the U.S. Here's a mini-bio with more info than you'll ever want.

I'm 33 and live in the lovely state of Michigan with my wonderful husband and our beagle, Snort. Snort's idea of the good life is eating, sleeping and eating her own poo. She's my fur-baby, and while we don't treat her like a human child, she is a member of our family.

I own an asphalt company along with my Dad and work about 70-80 hours a week in the summer, so I basically have no life, including crafting, from May through the end of October.

I'm a flittering crafter, I like to try everything once and the things I really enjoy, I keep up with. My current favorites are making jewelry, knitting (my first adult sweater is on the needles and it's getting really hard to keep going yep, its still on the needles a year later!) and papercrafts, though I'm trying to get back into watercolors and really need to start using my pottery wheel again. Things I'd really like to try are resin, crochet, and needle felting.

I like sarcastic wit and jokes that make you think, and I seem to be experiencing a renewed love for the '80s. Favorite tv show of all time is The Office and favorite movies are Real Genius (with a very young Val Kilmer) and the original Willy Wonka (c'mon, a movie all about candy!) Favorite colors are ocean-y colors (greens & blues & browns) and jewel tones (ruby, emerald, sapphire, etc.). Im also digging the black/white/grey combos lately.

I love anything to do with nature and waterfalls are my favorite places to check out. And my favorite food in the whole world is donuts. Best flavor explosion - a fresh, hot, plain cake donut, straight from the oven with a glass of apple cider. I dislike mean people, people who are stupid by choice, soy sauce, political campaigns, and having religion preached to me without an invitation.

Please feel free to look over my wists as I like everything on there, its updated, and wisty surprises are fun, fun, fun!!! Thank you so, so much to anyone who chooses me!

CRAFTED ITEMS

KNIT/CROCHET/YARN/NEEDLEWORK
  • knit socks ankle or regular is fine (womens size 8.5 or 9) 
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt beagle (Ill fight ya for this one, Grieney!)
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt hippopotamus
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt cookie monster (actually, any of the old-school sesame street characters would be great and Ive even got free patterns listed on my wist!)
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt pelican
  • pair of knit half-finger gloves with a fold-over mitten flap. My husband has also informed me that he would like a pair, too, so you could do either male or female-sized ones
  • art yarn
  • Knit shrug/wrap - on the off-chance that someone is just itchin to do one, Ive got a few listed on my wist
  • handknit squares for a Craftster blanket I have to double-check the sizes Ive already gotten, but I think they were 4 square. Only request is that the yarn you use is machine washable.
  • Felted beads pretty flexible on colors and sizes, Id like to have a stash of these for art projects.
  • Funny, sarcastic crossstitches - I've got a couple on my wist, but feel free to just do something you think I'd like
  • Embroidered pillowcases- For our master bedroom, colors are blues and greens. Some type of sea animals or theme would be awesome.

SEWN
  • some type of overnight bag that has a number of pockets to hold misc. toiletries and stuff (Ive seen some Amy Butler ones that are cute, but it doesnt necessarily have to be that involved or fancy unless you feel like it basic tote with interior pockets is fine by me. Oh, and it doesn't have to be fancy fabric, either.)
  • Placemats (set of 2, 4 or 6) - though Im loving the log cabin look, anything would be sweet. My kitchen colors are sage green and burgundy
  • Napkins (matching or coordinating sets of 2, 4 or 6) kitchen colors are sage green and burgundy
  • Pair of Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario, Smurfs or PacMan long pajama pants or pajama shorts (any type of fabric is fine, PM for measurements but I wear a Nick and Noras size large if that helps)
  • Pair of satiny pajama shorts or long pants (any fabric is fine, just want something that feels silky/satiny. PM for measurements but I wear a Nick and Noras size large if that helps)
  • Weekender bag pretty big wish, but if someone has one layin around they arent using I dont care either way if its made with Amy Butler fabric (gorgeous, yes cheap, no).
  • Jacket/Sweater/Sweatshirt for Snort I'd prefer something that has a neck band and belly wrap, rather than something I have to put her legs through. I can get you whatever measurements you need for this, but just for reference she's a 40lb beagle.

ART/PAPERCRAFTS
  • your artwork, whatever medium you like you can check my wist for inspiration (youll see I love a lot of whimsical pieces), but Ill love anything that isnt political, religious or deal with death.
  • inchies or ACEOs

SILKSCREEN/IRON-ONS/ETC.

JEWELRY/ACCESSORIES
  • A glass or soldered or resin pendant Ive got examples on my wists of some I like, or choose an image you think Id like!
  • Pelican pendant sculpy, glass, collaged, resin, whatever!
  • Chunky necklaces or rings - in a style you think I might like, I've got some wisted for inspiration

MISCELLANEOUS
  • pretty suncatchers
  • Anything on the theme of 1950s Happy Homemaker with a twist (tongue-in-cheek kind of things) notepad, pendant, artwork, tote, t-shirt, whatever!
  • ANYTHING ON MY WISTS Im constantly adding new items and there's lots, lots, lots of small/medium items on there!

CRAFTY-SUPPLY ITEMS
  • Weird or unique rubber or acrylic stamps. Zetti-type images, dancing animals, retro images, basically stuff you cant find at JoAnns (Ive got a few samples on my wists). Used is perfectly fine!
  • Random/unique/antique ephermera anything you think I might find amusing, intriguing, weird or otherwise useful.
  • Old typewriter keys The older the better. Even just the stickers or photos of the keys printed onto thick cardstock/chipboard would be cool.
  • Vintage/old keys The older and rustier, the better. Skeleton keys are awesome, but anything that looks old is terrific.
  • Rusty metal stuff Anything that I can use for altered art stuff, usually no bigger than a dollar bill or so.
  • Swarovski crystals - any color, any shape, any size

EXTRAS
  • Wade figurines
  • Broken watches
  • Broken bits of rhinestone jewelry

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009 01:23:33 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sabin Willett on the Inspiration Behind Abide With Me
The Hormone Cure: Easy Tips For Better Sleep
The Hormone Cure: Easy Tips For Improving Your Sex Life
The Hormone Cure: Easy Tips for Reducing Stress
Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted by Jennifer Armstrong
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...