A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,182
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 24 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 23443 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avian Flight
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009 02:20:28 PM »

Currently Closed. STS 25: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298767.msg3406980#msg3406980 Smiley
All items sent from Brooklyn, NY. Non-smoking house with 2 short hair kittens. There are only one of each item unless otherwise specified. Please claim in full point increments. Thanks!

Crafts:

3 points:
none at this time

2 points:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/CIMG5685.jpg
Sale! Monkey Bento Kit - (2) - Two tiered triangular shaped box in red and green by Lube Sheep. Top tier is perfect for onigiri (rice balls), sandwiches, pita chips, etc while the bottom tier can hold hummus, dips, dried fruit and nuts, granola, etc. Kit includes a bear themed bento band from same company and drawstring bag made by me. This bag is reversible but has the same fabric inside.
Example of box being used by lunchinabox: http://lunchinabox.net/2007/11/24/triangular-onigiri-bento-box-lunch/

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/laptop_bag_front.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/laptop_bag_open.JPG
Laptop Bag - (2) - Lovely laptop bag made from durable ikea heart fabric. Interior is fully lined in black. Thick fleece interfacing to protect and pad your laptop. Sewn in velcro closure and handles for mobility. This bag measures 14" x 9" and fits a macbook very snug (you have to push it in but not hard). Will also fit any laptop that's smaller. Great for protecting your laptop, especially if you carry yours in your book bag!

1 point:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/aqua_flower_egg.jpg
Aquamarine flower egg - (1) - chicken egg dyed in the traditional Ukrainian pysanky method. Egg has been emptied and varnished. This egg is 1 points due to the design and number of color dips (1 hour to complete). The color is more green and darker than in the picture which shows the white design better, the camera couldn't catch the right color. The back is blank and the color is not solid but is patchy. One of my favorites. Base not included, you can use napkin rings, beer caps, or empty metal tea light casings to display.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/messy_eggs.jpg
Set of 2 pysanky eggs - (1) - these are "first attempts" with my new kit so they are far from perfect (lines are not smooth, etc). The lower egg has a smudged bottom that is not visible if displayed bottom side down. These are real chicken eggs that have been emptied and dyed using traditional Ukrainian techniques. Eggs are varnished. Get both for a point.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/heart_strawberry_craftster.jpg
Strawberry Heart Charm - (1) - felt mini strawberry plush for cell phones, purses, keychains, etc. About the size of a US quarter. Only 1 available!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/chocolate_strawberries_craftster.jpg
Chocolate Strawberry Charm - (1) - felt mini strawberry plush dipped in "chocolate". Perfect for cell phones, purses, keychains, etc. The yellow seeds are brighter than actual picture. About the size of a US quarter. Only 1 available!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/origami_strawberries.jpg
Origami Strawberries - (1) - Choice of 12 puffed up origami strawberries made by me OR 20 sheets of strawberry origami paper with pictorial instructions (with Korean text). Instructions are pretty self explanatory but I can help via PM if needed.

Under 1 point:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/notebook7.JPG
Sale! Small Notebooks - (.25 for TWO) - cover is printed cardstock, regular white paper inside, 20 pages. Measures 3.25 x 4.5". Choose from skulls, floral, kisses, or fans.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/sts20_case.jpg
Crochet case - (.25) - Perfect size for small cameras and other electronics. Brown and blue yarn.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/CIMG5773.jpg
Blue Earrings - (.25) - sky blue colored beads. (They two are exactly the same even though in the picture it doesn't look like it.)

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/CIMG5775.jpg
Heart Earrings - (.25) - These are made by jkollmann over at etsy. I won these in a contest but I don't think I'll wear them because it's not my style. Made out of clay and has a really pretty shiny swirl pattern.

Supplies:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/journal14.jpg
Pink Photo Album - (.5) - New in package. Says "cherish" on cover. Cover is a soft velour type fabric. Inside pages are black. Holds 60 - 4x6" photos.

FREE with purchase. Please indicate choice when claiming.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/sts20_cross_stitch_pm.jpgheight=75]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/sts_cross_stitch.jpg[/img][/url]
Precious Moments Cross stitch - I started it but couldn't go on. Comes with needle, thread, mesh and pattern. Measures ~3-4" in diameter.

Claims from me:
send by 3/18- Avian Flight to Goatgoddess - Bee Charm & Quilted Pouch - (1) - received
send by 3/20 - Avian Flight to wwrich - origami paper + stamps - (1) - received
send by march 29 - Avian Flight to ptarmic wumpus - 20 origami sheets and flower wheat egg (3) - received

Claims I have made:
send by 3/13 - zelda.suicide - candy wallet - 3 - received
send by 3/30 - oneredboot to avian flight - small red drawstring bag + sunny cotton fabric (1) - sent

Current: 4
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009 02:11:34 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
reese52
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009 05:20:07 PM »

OPEN

I can also do custom recycled notebooks or guitar picks.  If I order anything from you keep in mind you can send it w/ my package and I can convert it into a journal/notebook/sketchbook or cut it up as guitar picks.  Special requests can also be made.  Anything in my etsy shop is also available for swap.  PM me for details.

I am from a smoke-free home, but I do have 2 small chihuahuas and a cat.

Please note that if you prefer lined or graphed paper for any existing notebook, please PM me and I can easily convert it before sending out to you.  Thanks!
2 point items

Recycled Album Covers
Each one has approximately 40-50 pages of white unlined paper.

Flower Girl Notebook - 2 pts
measures 8 1/2 " x 11"

Ragtime Notebook - 2 pts
measures 8 1/2 " x 11" 

Annie Notebook - 2 pts
measures 11 " x 11 1/4 "

Romeo and Juliet Notebook - 2 pts
measures 8 1/2 " x 11" with lined paper

Claimed by the_bees_knees.
I can make another one if anyone else is interested.  Please PM me before claiming to make sure I have the supplies.
Black Skull Scarf - 2 pts

Claimed by corduroy cat.  Please PM me before claiming to make sure I have the supplies.
Skull Baby Blanket - 2 pts

1 point items
Kitchen Banner/Keyholder
Each one measures 8 " x 4 " and ribbon will be provided for hanging.
See this photo for an example that I made for myself.

Grapes Banner - 1 pt

Coffee Banner - 1 pt

Floppy Disc Pen Holder - 1 pt

I have wanted to try my hand at this one and finally made the first of many.  I have plenty of discs that I will recycle/recraft for these.  Please specify if you would like blue, white, or black. 

Recycled Notebooks

Please specify lined, unlined, or graphed paper for these notebooks.

Phantasy Star Notebook - 1 pt
Age of Conan Notebook - 1 pt
Lord of the Rings Notebook - 1 pt
City of Heroes - 1 pt  Sold to raynbow
WoW Burning Crusade - 1 pt

The following notebooks can be converted into lined or graphed paper.
Each one has approximately 40-50 pages of white unlined paper.

World of Warcraft Notebook - 1 pt.
I may have another before the end of this round.

Apple Notebook 1 - 1 pt
This one is with lined paper and measures 4 1/2 " x 7 "

Alice in Wonderland Notebook - 1 pt.
Measures 5 " x 7 "

Handmade Notebook with unlined paper - 1 pt
Measures 6 " x 4 "
Sold to Zelda.Suicide -- Thanks!

Orange Framework Notebook - 1 pt.
Sold to Zelda.Suicide -- Thanks!

Starbucks Notebook Coffee - 1 pt
measures 4 3/4 " x 4 1/2 "

Starbucks Notebook Mocha - 1 pt
measures 4 3/4 " x 4 1/2 "

Ceramic Lady Notebook - 1 pt
measures 4 3/4 " x 7 "

Bistro Notebook - 1 pt
measures 6 1/4 " x 8 3/4 "

Cheez It Notebook - 1 pt
measures 6 " x 7 1/2 " and this one with lined paper

3 Beaded Spiders - 1 pt
Each spider measures about 3 " (7.5 cm) across

.5 point items

Earrings

Sun Bottle Caps Earrings - .5 pt
standard size bottlecaps

Notebooks
Puppies Notebook - .5 pt
Please specify which one you would like.  A for the top and B for the bottom notebook.
measures 3 1/2 " x 5 1/2 "  (you get both for 1 pt or .5 pt for each)

Girl Scouts Notebook - .5 pt                             
measures 3 1/4 " x 7 1/2 "                               

Red Bull Notebook - .5 pt
measures 5 " x 5 "

Chex Mix Notebook - .5 pt
measures 5 1/2 " x 5 1/4 "

Honey Brown Notebook 1 - .5 pt
measures 5 " x 6 1/4 "

Sun Notebook 1 - .5 pt
measures 7 1/2 " x 5 1/4 "

Sun Notebook 2 - .5 pt
measures 7 1/2 " x 5 1/4 "

Honey Oats Notebook - .5 pt
measures 5 1/2 " x 5 "

Udon Soup Notebook - .5 pt
measures 5 " x 6 "

Wheat Couscous Notebook - .5 pt
measures 3 3/4 " x 6 1/4 "

Couscous Notebook - .5 pt
measures 3 3/4 " x 6 1/4 "

.25 point items

Bottle Cap Magnets - .25 each
I have 8 2 bottle cap magnets left even though 4 pictured here
6 claimed by Zelda.Suicide

Greeting Cards

Koi Fish Cards - .25 pt each
All 4 cards for 1 pt
Sold a set to ptarmic wumpus.  More sets available. 
Cards w/ matching envelopes (design printed right on the envelope). Printed on card stock and measures 7 1/4 " x 5 1/4".
This is my own design from my 2-D design class.  Original is gouche paints w/ colored pencils.

Click on thumbnail to see details of each card.

Notebooks

Mini Notebooks - .25 pt each or 1 pt for the whole lot
Please specify which notebook you would like.

1. soup (measures 3 1/2 " x 4 3/4 ")
2. purple coffee (measures 3 " x 5 ")
3. english tea (measures 6 " x 2 1/2 ") sold to penguino
4. spiced chai tea (measures 6 " x 2 1/2 ")

Starbucks Coffee Mini Notebooks
Mini Notebooks - .25 pt each or 1 pt for whole lot
Each one measures 4 " x 2.5 " with unlined paper

If claiming only one please claim mocha or coffee mini notebook.
mocha sold to penguino (I will try to have more later on this round)

Sun Mini Notebooks
Mini Notebooks - .25 pt each
Each on measures 2 1/2 " x 5 1/4"
2 1 with lined and 21 with unlined paper (the other 2 sold to Zelda.Suicide)

Supplies

Click on each thumbnail to view a larger picture.
Postage Stamp 10 Pages - .5 pt
Pages are from a Postage Stamp catalog from 1972. Each set will vary. Great for scrap booking, decoupage, card making, and any other paper crafts.  Each page measures 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"

Close up

Strawberry Cocktail Napkins (set of 2)  - .5 point
Brand new napkins.  Measures about 8 1/2" x 8 1/2".

I can mix and match these sets.  Let me know if you would like to get 5 skeleton and 5 muscle cards for a set of 10.  Each card measures 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4".

Skeleton Anatomy Vintage Flash Cards (set of 10) - .5 point
Another great addition for paper crafting.
The sets may vary, but still in the skeleton anatomy section.

Muscular Anatomy Vintage Flash Cards (set of 10) - .5 point
The sets may vary, but still in the muscle anatomy section.

Claims from me:
reese52 to raynbow   City of Heroes notebook w/ graph paper (1pt)

Claims I have made:

Current: 5
TOTAL:  5
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009 08:27:55 AM by reese52 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009 06:10:12 PM »

Donniesgirls Swap Shop

Current status: CLOSED

About My Shop
Texas based shop.  Smoke free, although I do have a cat.  She is afraid of the sewing machine so stray hairs shouldnt be a problem.  Smiley

The shop

New!
Wildflower Notecards & Return Address Labels, set of 5 blank cards (5-1/2" x 8 1/2") & 3 sheets return address labels (30 labels per sheet) for 1 point.  Set has a variety of 5 different wildflowers taken by me here in Texas.  My spring allergies ought to be good for something!   Cheesy   

The flowers:

New!
Every Day "Eco Friendly" Dinner Napkins.  Set of 6 for 1 point.  I'm always looking for easy ways to be greener so I got to thinking about all the paper napkins DH & I go through.  I figured these reusable cloth ones were a more environmentally friendly version so I made a set for DH & I.  They are casual (one sided) & each one is 12" x 12."  The fabrics I have available are below.  If there is a motif or color that you are looking for & I don't have it, please PM me.  I saw a cool Dia de los Muertos print at JoAnn's but I just don't see DH using those.  Smiley  I'm currently working on a bunch for housewarming & bridal gifts, so one more fabric in the mix would be fine.   Cheesy

Color choices available are shown below, left to right (white flowers, yellow strawberries, cherries, brown paisley, blue polka dots, blue w/brown flowers, Asian flower print, blue Asian print, medallions, sailboats, sunflowers, tan w/white flowers, tropical), & palm trees.   Note that the white is actually white (unlike my picture) and the yellow with the strawberries is a lemon-ey yellow (also unlike my picture). 

Coasters - set of 4 for 1 point.  Please specify black/white/pink, blue/white/red, coffee, or Texas.

Kitchen towels - 1 point each.  Each towel has a yummy recipe appliqued, similar to below.  Washable.  Makes a great gift - I use them for bridal showers & housewarming gifts.  Please specify Cabernet Brownies, Poppyseed Madeleines, Jen's Blondies, Lavender Madeleines, St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake, or Cabernet Jelly.  The colors may be different than below, so if you have a color request, please let me know.  Or, if you would like a particular recipe appliqued, I can do that too.

New!
Wine grapes cell phone charm - 1 point.  I didn't make this, but it was made by a friend of my cousin's.  I think it's cute, but I'm just not a cell phone charm person.

Lavender sachets - set of 2 for 1 point.  Please specify the satin velveteen (left) or cotton botanical (right).  Two sets of satin velveteen available.

Denim Placemats - set of 4 for 2 points.  (Shown with cherry dinner napkins, above, but these are separate).   Washable.  They're made to look like they have a jeans pocket on them but don't worry - it is new denim.  You're not eating off the butt of my old jeans.  Wink 

Pieced Placemats - set of 4 for 3 points.  Washable.  Claimed.  I could make another set if there was interest (in whatever colors), but I'd need a little lead time via PM.   Wink 

Supplies!

I bought these for projects I just never got around to...Unfortunately, I don't have the fiber content or washing instructions on any of them, but I'll try to describe it as best I can.  All of the pictures below are clickable thumbnails.

Blue fabric - 5 yards for 3 points.  There is a total of 20 continuous yards.  10 yards have been claimed, 10 yards are left.  Each 5 yard increment is a total of 3 points.  It has a very subtle herringbone type weave.  The picture makes it look like denim, but it really isn't anything like it - it's more of a royal blue color with a heavy challis feel.

Plaid taffeta - 1 3/4 yards (60"w) for 1 point. 

Orange flannel - 1 7/8 yards (40"w) for 1 point.  It's cotton or a cotton poly blend, pre-washed.  I think it used to be 2 yards at 45", but it shrunk when I prewashed it.

Cocktail flannel - 1 1/3 yards (45") for 1 point.  It's cotton or a cotton poly blend, pre-washed.  It has a "not intended for childrens sleepware" warning along the salvedge...would anyone really dress their kids in rum & coke fabric?   Cheesy  I guess so! Claimed

Black sheer - 2 yards (44" w) for 1 point.

Pink silky fabric with roses - 1 3/4 yards (45"w) for 1 point.

Horoscope silky fabric - 1 3/4 yards (60"w) for 1 point.

Red flannel with a girly print - 1 1/3 yards (41"w) for 1 point.   It's cotton or a cotton poly blend, pre-washed.

Girly silky fabric - 1 3/4 yards (45"w) for 1 point.  It has little sparkly gem looking things on it.

Plaid fleece - 1/4 yard (60"w) for 1/2 point.  Or actually if you buy something else & want it, I'll toss it in for free.

Tan corduroy - 2/3 yards (44w) for 1/2 point.  Or actually if you buy something else & want it, I'll toss it in for free.

My wish list would include
~ Cute kitchen towels - embroidered, appliqued, whatever.  Especially with matching potholders.
~ knit/crocheted dishcloths in the shapes of fruit, veggies, monogrammed P, or Super Mario Brothers.  I cant sew or knityet!
~ Any soaps or sugar/salt scrubs involving lavender, chocolate, cinnamon, gardenia, magnolia, or lily of the valley.
~ Actually I like anything involving lavender, period.
~ Nice earrings or necklaces I can wear to my (conservative) office
~ Bamboo yarnalthough I dont know how to use it yet
~ Casual napkin holder for my breakfast room
~ 6"-ish square picture frames in unfinished wood...or a deep espresso brown stain.  I'm eyeing a set at Ikea, but they're black & I really don't want to pay that kind of $ to have to refinish them to match my house.

Claims made from me -
From donniesgirl to superhooker - Cocktail Fabric - 1 pt
From donniesgirl to mullerslanefarm - Cabernet Jelly Kitchen Towel - 1 pt
From donniesgirl to AsphaltQueen set of 4 Pieced Placemats - 3 pt
From donniesgirl to ptarmic wumpus - 10 yds blue fabric - 6 pt
From donniesgirl to corduroy cat: Dinner napkins, blue polka dot - 1
From donniesgirl to aeronberry - Set of 6 napkins, blue Asian print  1pt

Claims I have made -  
From Zelda.Suicide to donniesgirl Barmops (blue squares/dots & blue honeycomb) 1 pt
From mullerslanefarm to donniesgirl Lavender Lace Milk Soap - 1 pt
From oneredboot to donniesgirl - silk scarf, willowy pink 1 pt
From mullerslanefarm to donniesgirl - Sweat Pea Soap 1 pt
From Mlsocci74 to donniesgirl - 10 notecards with envelopes - tree/birds 1
From Cyndiq to donniesgirl 2 tea towels (#2 dragonfly/butterfly & #4 blue bird) 3 pts
From Miss Violaceous to donniesgirl silvertone wine charms 1 pt
From Racehorse87 to donniesgirl: blue loopy bracelet - 3

Pending: 1 to send, 4 to receive
Current: 3

TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009 08:29:23 PM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009 06:25:19 PM »

GothChics Swap Shop of Somethings
Current status: OPEN

about my swap shop
US based swap shop I have 2 fabulous giant breed dogs that are very furry and I'm a spinner so often whether I want it or not, stray hairs are included free with most packages

Crafted goodies

3 point items

Flame apron, fully lined (could be worn in reverse) yellow back, black ties, big scallop hemline.

2 point items

Russeet Reclaimed yarn Sock weight reclaimed from a mens sweater, beautiful multi tonal russet color 450 yards approximately 66% cotton/31%nylon/13%merino wool.  Have a second skein I will include with claim that will require detangling by someone with more patience than me approximately 450 yards in that skein as well.  One skein is enough for a pair of socks Smiley

reusable skull bag Shopper Bag I have 2, 1 for 2 points or take both for 3 points.  Reversible, reverse side is a tone on tone checker in grays. 

Fuchsia Calorimetry Wool Blend ribknit and hand dyed color very hard to photograph but it's pretty close to accurate above

bamboo arm warmers Made from the uber fabulous bamboo yarn I got from our own fabulous A2K 80% bamboo 20% wool these feel like heaven in a lovely light green color, sure to please

Crochet Hookbook
1" pockets inside to hold hooks, ribbon closure with black floral buckle, welted zipper interior pocket. With buckle at top, the book opens backwards.  Ikea fabrics

Oversized wallet slightly larger finished size than I desired originally.  has two zippered pockets, a cash flap, slots for 6 cards and a pen loop.  Will hold cards firmly in place.

1 point items

Camera Raincoat set of two raincoats for cameras, one longer for SLR type cameras, one smaller for medium sized digital cameras (based the size of it off of my sony DSC H2)  This is reserved for whomever it was that said they really wanted these (but I can't remember who it was!)

guitar hero Sewn applique of the guitar logo, could be used on anything, made of fleece

cherry checkbook has 4 card pockets and two full length pockets.  Better looking in person than in my photos

Hand dyed blend yarn (primarily wool)  Shades of pink with bursts of other fibers. 

cinnamon cherry tarts set of 10 soy blend wax tarts in 'jello mold' and 'starfish' shapes (mixed but if you prefer one over the other let me know and I'll accomidate.  very heavily scented softer wax than typical but holds scent sensationally.

set of 8 hair curlers (will make a nice wave curl larger than most curlers) close flap style with velcro for comfort while sleeping and ease of removal in the morning.

MicroMitt in retroprint set of two with yellow binding

AH Headband Could be worn in reverse, is sage green on back side.  has elastic at base of hairline to make adjustable and pleated sides for a tapering effect. two available (1 for 1 point)

Sewn Greetings We could call them "I suck with a glue stick" but I figure sewn better represents Smiley  Set of 4 sewn greeting cards with goofy spinning, crochet and knitting sayings, I have other sayings these are just to give a representation of what i do have Smiley If you want particular colors let me know in your message - sold 2 sets to A2K additional available Smiley
Click links below to see additional designs I've done
http://www.gothchicsbjd.com/cards1.jpg
http://www.gothchicsbjd.com/cards2.jpg
http://www.gothchicsbjd.com/cards3.jpg
http://www.gothchicsbjd.com/cards4.jpg
http://www.gothchicsbjd.com/cards5.jpg

cozie up your coffee Quilted coffee cozies in blue/green swirls, coffee theme or skulls (binding color/print might vary from that shown) 

hoops and loops Specify color you would like black, lime, teal

set of 4 stitch markers hand drawn and handwritten, large loop will fit relatively large needles.  Specify (in order from left to right) red/black love lyrics, April's attempt at being a cartoonist, lyrics with heart (also have fibery words in multi color but they are not pictured)

Resin Pendants Cast in resin, hand finished and drilled with silverplated bail securely attached specify which (in order from left to right)

Resin Pendants Cast in resin, hand finished and drilled with silverplated bail securely attached the olive my love's details are hand sculpted from sculpey specify which (in order from left to right) paisley star, little butterfly, olive my love (may vary from the one shown I have a few of this one) 

random set of 5 beer cap magnets I have around 200 of these, roughly 60 different beer mfgrs only a handful shown, They are backfilled with resin and the magnets securely attached inside the resin base, very very durable.  You can ask for particular caps and if I have I'll accomidate, most however are from local breweries (only about 15% are national brands) 

Supplies

coming soon
Wishlist
knitted and crocheted hats
super fun rovings for spinning
cotton fabrics in unique prints

Claims I have made:

Send by March 10th

DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - small green drop dead t-shirt (1pt)
DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - small heart crossbones tank (.5pt)
DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - iron on rhinestone patches (.5pt)
A2K to GothChics - reserved yarn from shop (3pts)

Send by March 12th
wwrich to gothchics - red dragon (2)

Sen by march 14th
A2K to GothChics - little black sheep (2)

Claims made from me:

Gothchics to A2K - MicroMitt in retroprint  (both for 1 pt)
Gothchics to A2K - Set of 8 Sewn Greetings (2 Pt)

March 21st
GothChics to Rubytuesday - micromitt in retropring (1pt) (sending late)

Pending - 1
available - 3
total - 4

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009 10:02:49 PM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
veludo
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2009 10:50:16 AM »

Veludo's shop is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Smoke free shop but there's a cat living here...

OPEN
more items coming soon

1 POINT ITEMS

Acqua and Red Love
1  available
Acqua wood round bead, glass leave and red glass drop bead in a metal ball chain necklace.

Welcome Spring
1  available
Big pink faceted glass bead, green glass bead and metal flower charm in a metal ball chain necklace.

Purple Dots
1  available
Spice up your clothes with this pin. Purple dotted dark green glass bead, glass beads and metal spacer.

Gipsy
1  available
Orange glass bead and blue wood bead adorned with little metal beads hangs from a (unknown) metal earwires.

Rose Garden
1  available
Brass roses adorned with small green glass beads and brass chain hangs from a brass leverback earwires.

2 POINTS ITEMS

Autumn Flower
1  available
Assorted autumn colored glass beads joined by a silver plated wire. Chain metal unknown.

Lemon Tree
1  available
Yellow acrylic beads and grey gemstone donut czech beads joined by a silver plated wire. Chain metal unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sent   received   late, with communication   late, with no communication   MIA

Claims made from me -
to Zelda.Suicide   olive earrings (1 pt)
to a2K - owl pin (1 pt)
to mullerslanefarm - green wool pin (1 pt)

Claims I have made - 
from SewMamaLady  - Mouse Pirates Baby Bib singles (1/2 point for 1)
                            - Ladybugs Baby Bib singles (1/2 point for 1)

from mullerlanefarm - Beginning Spinning Kit (S3) (3 points)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009 05:33:25 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009 02:04:42 PM »

SewMamaLady

Located in DFW, Texas. No pets, no smoking!

OPEN

Please claim in full point increments. Thank you! Smiley

Handmade Items:

Fabric Hair Curlers
Can be small, medium, large or a mix. Will try to match color preference out of personal collection. (Curlers are based on this tutorial at Lifewithmonkey blog .)

(Picture is of a set before closure is added. Can do button or Velcro.)

A. Set of 8 (1 point)
B. Set of 15 (2 points)
C. Set of 20 & Matching Bag (3 points)

Claim as fabric hair curlers a b or c.

Please send me a PM after you claim so that we can discuss colors, sizes and closure. Thanks!

Tie-dye Tote Bag (1 point)
Small tote bag made from a tie-dyed shirt I found at the dollar store. It needed to be a bag! Has lots of decorative stitching, several buttons from my coveted collection. The bag is super psychedelic and the inside has a fab Astrology print. The bright green decorative stitching is glow in the dark. Perfect size for a lunch or a planner and some other small items. 9.5" x 9.5". Freshly made!

All shots of tote bag.

Small Pocketbooks (Green/Brown Striped/Batik) (1/2 point)
Green/brown Striped/Batik pocketbooks. Perfect for holding your cash, sunglasses or a few cosmetics and one tiny pocket for credit card or driver's license. Closes with Velcro. Roughly 4" x 7". 2 pocketbooks available.

Pocketbook Choices

Please claim with corresponding letter.

Black/Red Cameo Arm Cuff (1 point)
Black w/ red fleece, sewn with decorative curvy stitch and embellished with vintage buttons. Super soft on the inside and can be adjusted to your measurements. Will velcro closed.

Baby Bib singles (1/2 point)
Soft bibs made of flannel. Close with Velcro. Pick your print.

Baby Bib Gallery - Styles and available numbers

Please claim with corresponding style name.

Feeding Cloths singles (1/2 point)
Soft feeding cloths made of flannel. Shaped for over the shoulder draping. Pick your print.

Feeding Cloth Gallery – Styles and available numbers

Please claim with corresponding style name.

Birdnest Clothespins (1 point)
Birdnest clothespins, perfect for hanging pictures and appropriate for Spring! Set of 20.

Gift Tags (1/2 point for set of 25)
Sets of various colors gift tags with assorted colors of metallic thread, ribbon or twine. Prints will be assorted, as there are many colors. About 1.5" wide. Set of 25

Close up of all gift tag patterns.

Bird Houses (1/2 point each)
Gold birdhouses with ribbon and decorative faux pearl accents.

Welcome Baby Garland (1 point)
Pink/Cream circles sewn onto twine, perfect accent for a Welcome Home Baby party! Circles are reversible. Would be cute with a name embroidered across or decorated with buttons. My original idea was to put a package of baby item shaped buttons on it. Roughly 6 and 1/2 feet long.

Felt Hair Clips (1 point for 5)
Hair clips with butterfly, flower and cupcake felt cut outs. Hot glued to metal clips.

Hair clip choices

Please claim with corresponding number of clip.

Supplies:

Small Swisher Sweet Cigar Boxes (1/2 point for 2)
Small Swisher Sweet boxes. These would be perfect for decoupaging and altered art! Also would be awesome storage displayed on a shelf. 3" tall 4.5 " wide (Have: 8 regular, 10 grape)

-2 boxes sold to kayrun

Patterns (1/2)

A. shower curtains
B. table runners
C. stuffed animals
D. Christmas/holiday items
E. pillows

** Pictures coming and more info. soon.

1 Holly Berry Bakery Violet Kit (1/2 point)
Doll kit, cute little old lady. 9" finished size.

Set of New Flower/Leaf Foam Stamps (1 point for set, 3 in set)
New, unused. 3 in set.

Assorted Spanish Moss Bags (1 point per bag)
2 different colors. One is a solid dark green. The other is a more natural/real looking, lighter green and brown. 4 bags, roughly gallon size bags worth. Some opened, but new and unused.

Set of Brown Paper Cards/Envelopes (1/2 point)
Blank cards ready for embellishing. Set of 6. Size: 5"x7"

Set of Baby Feet Cards/Envelopes (1/2 point)
Blank cards with picture of little baby feet on the front. Set of 6. Size: 3.5"x5"

Flower Buttons (1/2 point for 6)
I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure what these buttons are made of but I have tons of them. They're from my husband's grandmother's stash. I'm not one for parting with family's buttons, but I have too many of them. These would look really cool worked into mosaics too. I thought they'd be neat on a table top but I'll never do it. 2 buttons per bag. 6 bags for 1/2 point.

Holiday Appliqués (1 point)
Holiday appliques from my husband's grandmother's stash. I also have a ton of these. They are really cute and vintage looking though. 4 sets.

Dutch Boy Embroidery Transfers (1/2 point)

------------------------------------------------------------
Claims:

Claims I have made:
freestyle to SewMamaLady - Zoo Animal Magnets, set of 6 as shown ( 1 point)
kayrun to SewMamaLady - Beachball Blues washcloth (1/2 point), Rainbow bright washcloth  (1/2 point)
mullerslanefarms to SewMamaLady - Lavender Vanilla Soap (1 point)
Nesse to SewMamaLady - Drop spindle & roving (2 points)
Avesthel to SewMamaLady - Snowflake batt - (1 point)
Avesthel to SewMamaLady - Two Snowflake batt (2 points)
(Total: 8 points)

Claims made from me:
SewMamaLady to RubyTuesday - Bag of Assorted Sequins,
                                               -  Red Heart Super Saver Variegated Yarn (1 point)
SewMamaLady to Zelda.Suicide - 4 Cones Purple Serger Thread (1 point)
SewMamaLady to kayrun - Small Swisher Sweet Cigar Boxes (1/2 point)
                                      -Surprise Felt Sushi Stuffie (1/2 point) (Total 1 point)
SewMamaLady to veludo - Mouse Pirates Baby Bib singles (1/2 point)
                                   - Ladybugs Baby Bib singles (1/2 point)
SewMamaLady to Zelda.Suicide - Fabric Hair Curlers C (3 points)
SewMamaLady to corduroy cat - 2 Swisher Cigar Boxes (1/2 Point
                                         - Feeding cloth singles (1/2 point)
SewMamaLady to Mlsocci74 - Fabric Hair Curlers C. - (3 points)
(Total: 11 points)

Pending: 3
Current: 1
Total: 4

Wish list:

Bamboo Yarns
Polymer Clay - beginner supplies
Knitting Supplies (looking for all sizes of needles & all other knitting type items to complete a just started collection.)
Home Decorative Items (greens, browns, nature inspired, teals, reds, purples)
Rovings
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009 04:51:30 PM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
goatgoddess
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009 08:06:30 AM »

Open

Goatgoddess Shop

Crafted in a smoke free home - I do have cats and dogs but they aren't allowed around craft items.

1 point items

paper mache hearts - 1 point
paper clay face with sparkle glue and google eyes

happy heart

sad heart

poly clay clock work hearts - 1 point

charm 1

charm 2

charm 3

charm 4

charm 5

Altered spoon - 1 points
colored with alcohol inks, with a bit of music paper, stars and covered with glaze to protect and add shine - beads with covered wire - with a dragon charm at the end.     

.5 point items

altered dominos - .5 points each
can be used in altered art projects or just add a bead for a necklace or a magnet to use that way (Face is traded - dragonfly still up for trade)

2 point items

balsa wood star - 2 points

painted in several layers yellow, gold and just a bit of golden purple - with a bit of sparkle and clip art - the quote on the star is "when you wish upon a star"   10 inches wide - point to point

could do a custom star with your picture and colors

Fabric shrine - crow on blue cotton and wool felt - 2 points
4.75 inches wide - could do a custom shrine with your picture and colors

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

by March 18, 2009
Avian Flight sends to Goatgoddess
Bee Charm (.50) and Quilted Pouch - (.50) - for a total of 1 point

by March 18, 2009
mimiw sends to Goatgoddess
Silicone Leaf Molds 1 point - for a total of 1 point

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009 07:01:45 AM by goatgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009 10:21:42 AM »

Shop is CLOSED

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA. Custom orders welcome.

Photography 8x10 (1 pt.); 11x14 (2 pts.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Here is a list of the images and sizes available. Please specify the title and size when claiming.

Color
Giraffe- 8x10
Alligator- 8x10
Baby Elephant- 8x10
Empire State Building- 8x10
Ground Zero- 8x10
Annapolis- 8x10
Bridge, Annapolis- 8x10
Turtle- 8x10
Jellyfish- 8x10
Cherry Blossoms- 8x10
Cherry Blossoms 2- 8x10
Tulips- 8x10
Pink Orchids- 8x10
White Orchids- 8x10
Red Orchids- 8x10
Waterlillies- 8x10, 11x14
Leopoldskron Castle- 8x10
St. Maarten- 8x10, 11x14
Shenandoah- 8x10

Black and White
Dragonfly (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
St. Maarten (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Salzburg (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Nymphenburg Palace (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Venice (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Lake, Austria (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Dock, Austria (B&W)- 8x10, 11x14
Shenandoah (B&W)- 8x10

Reversible headbands- 2 headbands in one! Fused interfacing gives them shape, and I can sew in the elastic to an adult or child's exact dimensions.

Headband 1- B/W boxes; red with white polkdots (1 pt.)
(The red has white polkadots- hard to see with my blurry photo. Sorry about that.)

Headband 2- Cupcakes; Pink flowers (1 pt.)

Headband 3- Pink hearts; Shoes (1 pt.)

Dog Stitch Markers, set of 5- 1 pt.
Several colors available. PM me if you have specific colors in mind. Glass dogs with Swarovski crystals.

Cat Stitch Markers, set of 5- 1 pt.
Several colors available. PM me if you have specific colors in mind. Glass cats with Swarovski crystals.

Zoo Animal Magnets, set of 6 as shown- 1 pt.
All have similar detail, my camera just shows it better on some colors then others. Handmade from polymer clay, so there will be some slight variations from the ones shown. I can also do custom orders, if you want all of one animal, several trees, different colors, etc.

Naturals

Neons

Brights

Pastels

Mother-of-pearl earrings- 1/2 pt. per pair
Dyed Mother-of-pearl with Swarovski crystals and metal findings (select your color and I will make you a pair like #1 or #2)
Gold plated hooks and findings are available instead of silver upon request
Colors: 1. Purple  2. Green  3. White (square)  4. Hot pink  5. Teal  6. Salmon  7. Yellow  8. Pink  9. Turquoise

Pac-man/Mrs. Pac-man barrettes- 1pt./set of 2
Polymer clay

Supplies

Yarn- Lily Sugar'n Cream- 100% cotton (2 pts. each)
Worsted weight, 12 oz, approx. 608 yds each

Plum Pudding

Tumbleweed

Smoky Wine

Yarn- Bernat- 100% acrylic (1 pt. each)
Worsted weight, 10.5 oz, approx. 582 yds each

Summer Sage

Eucalyptus

Nature's Way

Terra Cota Mist

Yarn- Bernat Happy Holidays- 98% acrylic, 2% metallic thread (1 pt.)
10.6 oz, approx. 718 yds.
Mistletoe Sparkle

Fabric- 1 yd. of "Silhouettes-Lime/Aqua" (1/2 pt.)

Papercrafting possibilites- Official Inauguration packet for President Obama (1 pt.)
Includes envelope, embossed invitation, grayscale pictures of Biden and Obama, 2 sheets of vellum, and embossed program with tassel.

FREE WITH ANY CLAIM!

Grow capsules! Pick 1 package of 12 free with any purchase! Choose from sea animals, safari animals, farm animals, dinosaurs, bugs, and vehicles. Each package contains 12 different capsules and on the back are pictures of what they are.

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to SewMamaLady- 1 set of "naturals" zoo animal magnets (1 pt.)
freestyle to cyndiq- Bookbinding Books, 3 pts. for both
freestyle to AsphaltQueen - Cherry Blossoms 2 - 8x10 - (1 pt.)
 - Dragonfly - (2 pts.)
 - Dragonfly - (2 pts.)
 - Turtle - 8x10 - (1 pt.)
 - Dock, Austria - 8x10 - (1 pt.)

Made by me:
A2K to freestyle- box bag (1 pt.)
Zelda.Suicide to freestyle- Dusty Purple Handwarmers (1 pt) and bells (0 pts.)
pinkanddinky to freestyle- "Red Dots" Needlebook (1 pt)
loudxmouse to freestyle- 2 sets kern buttons, surprise buttons (1 pt)

Pending: 7

TOTAL: 10
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 04:12:49 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009 07:07:13 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
~Open for business~

Toddler slippers (1/2 point) / made from Soy Wool Stripes yarn,
pattern says they fit a 1 to 1.5 year old, length is ~ 3.5in. (unstretched)
pink/tan/green (colorway called Natural Pink)....each side is different due to the varieg. yarn (see photo)

(all cloths here are cotton)
Beachball Blues washcloth (1/2 point)  /approx. 8" x 7.5"

Rainbow bright washcloth  (1/2 point)
/approx. 8.5" square

Texas Dishcloth (1/2 point) /approx. 7in. square

Pinup girl postcards (1/2 point) /set of 5 that I rec'd in a SSS but have never used ....Mlsocci74 did a very nice job on them!

Child's hat (cotton) 1/2 point

Scarflet = 1/2 point
Short scarf made from Oh My yarn
(http://www.nakedsheep.com/ohmyknya.html ) ...so so soft!  approx. 5in. by 36in.

SUPPLIES:

dragonfly kit = 1/2 point

this is an embroidery kit that I never used~
maybe it can make someone else happy?

Gingerbread house kit = 1 point
bought from Hearthsong years ago, but never used...
includes 7 cutters + instructions

set of 6 file folders = 1/2 point for the set

9in.x12 in.

Dough art book = 1/2 point
how to make 10 dough art ornaments (could be used for Fimo clay, too?)

Balene II needles (1 point takes all 3 sets)
14" length, choose from US 6, 8 or 10.

Claims made from me - 
from sewknitter:
chelsea silk, 2 skeins--1 point
from oneredboot:
Tahki Magic (2 balls) = 1 point
from SewMamaLady:
Rainbow Bright Cloth (1/2) + Beachball Blues cloth (1/2) = 1 point
from Zelda.Suicide:
Cone of PeachesNCreme cotton - (1 point)
from oneredboot:
encore colorspun (1/2) + Tahki Magic (1/2) + fiamma yarn (1) = 2 points
from RubyTuesday:
Chick cookie cutter and a surprise! (1 point)

Claims I have made -

from mullerslanefarm:
Lemonsage soap (1 point)

from Calluna:
Journal prompts & box (1 point)

from RubyTuesday:
Cute Cloud brooches:  Summer Rain, Little Blushing Cloud (1/2 point each) = 1 point

from SewMamaLady:
Small Swisher Sweet Cigar Boxes (1/2 point for 2)
and Surprise Felt Sushi Stuffie (1/2 point for 2) = 1 point

from superhooker:
Homemade peanut brittle! (2 points)

from cyndiq:
Guardian Angel pendant  #1 pink (1 point)

Pending: 0
Earned/Spent: +7/ -7

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009 12:27:16 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009 09:52:06 PM »

Shop is open.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.
NEW walnut hat - (2)
adult size.  knit from handspun and natural dye(black walnut) wool with mohair hair roving.  2 available.

NEW crazy batt hat - (2)
adult size.  knit from handspun and wool/mohair/alpaca/angelina/etc crazy batt.

NEW landscape hat - (2)
adult size.  knit from lions brand landscape, colorway rose garden.

pearl necklace (2)
pink and lime green pearls.

handspun yarn 252 "cherry coke" - (3)
wool. 1-ply. 67 yards. 1.85 oz.  red-orange-yellow toned

handspun yarn 254 "pink lady" - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 130 yards. 2.85 oz.  black ply with pink

handspun yarn 255 "bead black" - (3)
wool. 53 yards. 2.1 oz.  black ply with bead

handspun yarn 256 "bead brown #1" - (3)
wool. 50 yards. 2.65 oz.  brown ply with bead

handspun yarn 257 "bead brown #2" - (3)
wool. 89 yards. 2.35 oz.  brown ply with bead

"Salt N Pepper" Handspun yarn - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 102 yards. 2.4 oz.  White wool ply with dark grey wool.

"P&W" Handspun yarn - (3)
wool. 2-ply. 145 yards. 3.5 oz.  White ply with dark eggplant/burgundy

[2 pt each] "black walnut" roving.  
varigated brown-tone.  brown sheep mill end-wool with mohair.  natural dye with black walnut.  2 oz ea.  4 available.

rib hat - (1)
adult size

purple tote bag - (1)

Set of shooting star notecard - (1)
Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

knitted felt bowl set - (3)
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

beaded radish earring - (1)
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

wine charms - (1)
in 10 different colors

ID Badge Holder/Lanyard - (1)
With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay button - (1)

knitted bag "Sueet Suede" - (1)
size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

polymer clay buttons
Please specify set

Supplies
Brown Sheep Mill end rovings -Wool, I think most of mohair in it. approx 8 oz each for 3 points,  .   US CLAIM only

Roving A.  black/white - (3)

Roving B.  brown - (3)

Roving C.  black - (3)

Roving D. black/brown/white - (3)

alpaca locks?  - (2)
approx 5 oz - not sure whether it has been cleaned or not.

purse handle - (1)

buttons - (1)

Fairytale flexible push mold - (1)
New.  Never been used.  No original packaging.  For polymer clay

Tri Bead Roller - (1)
New.  Never been used.  In original packaging.

Turtle paperweight - (1)
New.  In original packing.

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:
penguino to Zelda.Suicide - pearl necklace - (2)
penguino to loudxmouse Roving C.  black - (3)

Claims I have made:
aeronberry to penguino - Japanese quilted tote B.  Khaki with warm colors quilted panel, lined in darker khaki - (2)
aeronberry to penguino - Reversible project bags 4.  Sushi/Dots  - (1)
aeronberry to penguino - Reversible project bags 5.  Koi/Banners - (1)
aeronberry to penguino - Reversible project bags 6.  Dragonflies Navy/Tan - (1)

Current: 1
Pending:  3
TOTAL:  4

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:25:03 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Choosing Fabrics for Kids Clothing
Top Summer Fashion Trends From Celebrity Stylist Electra
Baby Blankets Ideas
Pre-Walker Baby Shoes
3 Ideas of Tops For Girls
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...