A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,113
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 24 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 21155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009 10:21:33 AM »

CLOSED for a bit!

all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

THREE POINT ITEMS

Pretty top I made out of soft and stretchy white knit fabric. I used an equally soft and stretchy green fabric with cute white, red and yellow flowers all over for the chest, sleeves and cowl neckline. The same white knit was used for the sleeve cuffs and its super soft and comfy! Its brand new and was only worn for the pictures.

Size: Small
Bust: 30-34"
Waist:28-30"
Length: 27"

ONE POINT ITEMS

Awesome screenprinted shirt! It has my dropdead skeleton design on the front and is printed on a 100% cotton green shirt. The coloring in the second picture isn't really accurate, the first one is! 1 point! Medium - bust 32-36 inches and 24.5 inches long

13 granny square blocks! Each one is different and measures 7" x 7". Perfect to start a bigger blanket with or whatever you want. I don't have time anymore to do what I had originally planned with them Smiley (1 point)

Super gorgeous Owl earrings made by the super duper talented superhooker. I LOVE owls and these earrings are gorgeous but my ears are gauged so i can't wear them. They need to be loved and be able to be worn so im offering them up! (1 point)

Black spiderweb zipper pouch and matching coin purse. They are black and using purple thread have spiderwebs stitched on the outside. (1 point for both)

Some fraction of a point

Cute business card/credit card holders. The first one is day of the dead on the outside and red on the inside, interfaced with a distressed pearl snap closure. The second one is skulls on the outside and DOD on the inside.. interfaced with a normal snap closure. (1/2 point each!)

Skully stitch markers! I got these from the lovely superhooker, but i just have a bunch of sets and rarely use any of them. Set of 4 ( 1/2 point!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPLIES!!

Sh*t load of red embroidery thread. I didn't bother counting them all.. but theres a ton, you will never ever ever have to buy red thread again! (1 point!)

Lots of old school girl scout patches. These are actually mine and my older sisters that we earned back in the 80s. We lived in louisiana at the time so the ones that have a location on them are from Louisiana. There are a few pins too! 1 point for all of it!

clear hard plastic card covers. these would be great for atc's or mini art projects to protect. There are 19 of them. 1/2 point for all.

Thin White metal skull charms. These are sturdy metal but super thin so they are lightweight and PERFECT for earrings since they are so light! The thinness would be great for all sorts of different altered art. They are 1/2 point per pair or TWO pairs for 1/2 point. Yours will be brand new in the original packaging, multiple pairs available! Smiley

Plastic Safety Eyes (and a few noses!) 3 for 1 point!

I've tried to make claiming these as easy as possible and to take clear enough pictures I had to remove each set out of the original bag but they were immediately put back into brand new sealed bags. The groupings are of the original quantity that they came in Smiley They are 3 bags for 1 point or you can get EIGHT bags for just 2 points!

I recommend clicking on the first picture - that shows all of them.. and the rest of the pictures are close ups of the same original picture. I have multiples of lots of the sets so a big X means there are no more of that particular group.

Vintage Christmas themed strawberry shortcake ribbon from 1981.. crazzzzy! You get both spools that are each 18 feet long just 1 point!

Fruit beads! A 5x3 bag filled to the absolute brim for 1/2 point!
One claimed by ptarmic wumpus, 3 more available!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claimed by me:
superhooker to dropdeadsuzie - 2 green knit hanging dishcloths total of (4)
avesthel to dropdeadsuzie - all three knit fabrics (4 points)

claimed from me:
DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - small green drop dead t-shirt (1pt)
DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - small heart crossbones tank (.5pt)
DropDeadSuzie to GothChics - iron on rhinestone patches (.5pt)
dropdeadsuzie to bkrenning - Purse w/wood handles by casslyra (2 pts)
DropDeadSuzie to racehorse87 Stetchy black knit top (3 pt)

Current:  3
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009 07:27:38 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

Ravenclaw!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009 10:36:05 AM »

closed
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley
Please claim enough items to make a full point claim.  Smiley

strikethrough = received
* = shipped

Bought
Send by March 20
LaughingLark to Avesthel - earrings #29 bronze fishies and a small beady surprise (1/2)  AND Tigereye chips (1/2)
Send by March 24
pinkanddinky to avesthel - Set of 4 bird embroidered linen napkins (3)

send by march 30
pinkanddinky to avesthel - Woodland Creatures on Pink needlebook - (1)

Send by March 31
ptarmic wumpus - roller towel 3 yards (2)

Sold

Send by March 20th
*Avesthel to SewMamaLady - Snowflake batt - 1pt

Send by march 24
*avesthel to dropdeadsuzie - all three knit fabrics (4 points total)

Send by march 25
*Avesthel to SewMamaLady -Two snowflake 1oz batts - 2 pts

Started this round with:  3

Current:  3
Total:     3
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009 09:35:48 AM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009 10:46:17 AM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

Don't forget to check out the FREE W/ PURCHASE section for your free items!

OPEN! 

Reusable Fleece Swiffer Sweeper Refils (3 for 1 pt)
Completely machine wash&dryable fleece Swiffer Sweeper refils.  Just slide it on your sweeper and watch it work its magic (works IMO better than the disposable cloths), wet or dry, and then toss it in the wash with your towels and it's ready to go again!

If you have a color preference, just let me know, I have 4 colors, you can see them here.

Fabric Button Magnets  (3 for 1 pt)
Fabric button/badge magnets.  The little ones are 1.25in and the big ones are 1.5in.  Use the numbers on the 2nd picture for claiming.

Elephant Wallet (3 pts)
"A Safe Place" wallets (pattern by Favorite Things). 

Barmops! (1 pt for 2)
Fabric embellished terry barmop cloths, approximately 15inx18in. (#)=how many of that cloth is available, mix & match any 2 for 1 pt.
Click here to see how the cloth looks unfolded.
Claim as pink honeycomb (2), skulls (2), blue honeycomb (1)

Charlie Totes (1 pt)
Charlie shopping tote (BurdaStyle, all seams and egdes serged) (approximately 17in across bottom - 19.5in across top, and 22in tall including handles)
Claim as pink/flowers or reversible polka dots (w/ solid pink)

w/ mgazine
in action

Crocheted Baby Cloche (1 pt)
Was supposed to be a hat for an adult, it's more baby/small toddler sized (I can measure it if you would like)  Made from black Vanna's Choice yarn using this pattern, crochettoday

Crocheted Toddler Hat (1 pt)
Crocheted toddler hat with earflaps and pompoms (in light blue, green and white soft acrylic yarn).  Made for my son in October of 2007, he was 2, it was a little snug on him and my husband said it was too girly with the pompoms so it didn't get any wear.

Close-up of the colors
Action shot (right after it was made)

Slouchy Loom Knit Hat (1 pt)
Blue&Purple-ish LionBrand Homespun Yarn (Knit on green round loom)
Laying flat = 11in across x 11in tall

Crocheted Scarves (1 pt each)
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Elephant Pouch 1 (1 pt)
Zipper pouch, w/ light interfacing and 4 card slots.  Made from a cute aqua with white elephant print fabric my grandmother brought back from Thailand when I was in elementary school (15-20 years ago).  Has white lining and a pink zipper.  Approximately 7.5in x 5.5in.

Elephant Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Coin sized zipper pouches. 
Claim as Peach Zipper or Gray Zipper.

Onesie & Skirt/Short sets (2 pts each) 
Choose Ducks (shorts/0-3 mos), FlowerPower (skirt/0-3 mos), Blue/Green Snails (skirt/0-3 mos),  Blue/Green Apples (shorts/6-9 mos)

Toddler skirts (1 pt each) 
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T), Brown Cherry Blossoms (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each) 
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue Whales (3T), Robots (4T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Cupcake/Dino Hand Embroidered Bib Set (1 pt)

Pink/Brown Burp Cloths (1 pt)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (.25 pt each)
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)

Appliqued Onesies (.5 point each) 
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Stenciled Onesies (1 pt each)
Claim as white w/yellow bird (9-12 mos/XL), blue w/yellow bird (12 mos)

Blue Bird (3T) Stenciled Toddler Tshirt (1 pt)

Stenciled Adult Tshirts (.5 pt each) 
Choose Umbrella (hot pink AA small), Cupcake/Heart (hot pink unisex medium)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (1 pt each)
Claim as geo-yellow, flowers/dots, Eagles, geo-green, circles, UNC

Claim as UGA, Duke, Steelers, Pink Honeycomb, Bees, Candy, Camo

----------------------------------------------------
CUSTOM ORDERS!

Cthulhu Ami for corduroy cat (1 pt)

IKEA Tree Fabric for TwiztidBlood (1 pt)
1 yd IKEA fabric (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40120656, the blue/green tree print)

Custom Hand Embroidered Bib
Example - Bat bib for Phizzychick
I have a bunch of Sublime Stitching patterns (Kurt Halsey, Monkey Love, WinterLand, Krazy Kitchen, Under the Sea, Craftopia, and the Stitch-It Kit) or I can do a custom design.

Custom Belly Warmer (1 pt each)
Made to fit your measurements (just send me your underbust measurement and hip measurement and how long you want it to be, as well as your fabric choice)
Fabric options...
thermal knits
, print knitssolid knits
Examples- Ice cream thermal knit belly warmer for loudxmouse & 3 belly warmers for AsphaltQueen
SUPPLIES!

Metal Button Lot (1 pt)
Lot of metal buttons (20 of them), not sure what they are from but most of them have crests/military emblems on them. 

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

AA Tshirts (1 pt for lot)
Lot of 4 irregular American Apparel tshirts, most have a small hole somewhere on them, though the white one seems like it's just off a bit (the way it was sewn).  Great for recon projects or you could always applique over the holes if the shirt fits alright otherwise.  (2 hot pink M/OS, 1 hot pink S, and 1 white L)

Flat rate box of Mystery Fabric (2 pts)  (Sorry, only US)
13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" size flat rate box, stuffed full of all sorts of fabrics.  Let me know if there are any particular colors or fabric types you would want (or if there is any specific project you are working on that needs specific sizes of fabric bits, like postcard stamp quilt or doll clothes), I can't make any promises though.  1 available atm

Vintage Vinyl Totebag kit  (1 pt)
I received this in a FAB swap, my partner said she was pretty sure all the pieces were there, I haven't taken them out of the package but it seems like everything is there.

Close up of the bag you can make with it

Legend Of Zelda Valentine's (.5 pt)
Opened package of LoZ sticker valentines from 1989, one of each valentine has been removed, so there are only 8 in the package.  I have another package of these somewhere (I can't find it atm), I have been hoarding them for a few years now...

Bag of flat glass marbles (1 pt) (US only, since it will be sent using the new small flat rate box, sorry)

Free W/ Purchase!
Choose any items to be included with your package free!

Here's a link to the photobucket album where you can see closeups of each item)
Wishlist
- Double Fold Bias tape
- D Rings
- Elastic! (1/4"-1" wide)
- Webbing/Strapping
- Serger/sewing machine thread
- Embroidery Floss/Thread (foringhand embroidery)
- Crochet Books/Magazines/Patterns
- Interfacing (iron-on) any weight (heavy to light)
- Stabilizer (Iron on/Tear away)
- Bulky Yarn/Cotton Yarn/Yarn yarn Wink
- Fabric
- Stuff for my kiddo (3yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to donniesgirl Barmops (blue squares/dots & blue honeycomb) 1 pt
to avian flight - Candy Wallet - 3 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Dragonfly Wallet - 3 pts
to A2K - Brown/Pink Wallet - 3 pts
to A2K - Barmops (blue squares/dot & japanese candy) - 1 pt
to penguino - Blue/Polka Dots Wallet - 3 pts
to ptarmic wumpus - Bolt of Sheer White Fabric - 2 pts
to AsphaltQueen - Brown/Pink Wallet - 3 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Barmops (2 Rainbow) - 1 pt
to cyndiq - Pink/Floral Wallet - 3 pts
to superhooker - Onesie and shorts set (polkadots) - 2 pts
to superhooker - Hand Embroidered Bibs (rocket/whale) - 1 pts
to superhooker - Stenciled onesie (green w/ black owl) - 1 pts
to pinkanddinky - Blue/Polka Dot Wallet - 3 pts
to loudxmouse - Whale Wallet - 3 pts
to ptarmic wumpus - Reusable Fleece Swiffer Sweeper Refils - 1 pt

to cyndiq - crossstitch book & 2 kits - 1 pt
to freestyle - Dusty Purple Handwarmers - 1 pt
to TwiztidBlood - IKEA Tree Fabric - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from gala_apples - Custom Tshirts (Zelda & Crochet) - 3 pts
from SewMamaLady - 4 Cones Purple Serger Thread - 1 pt
from veludo - Olive earrings - 1 pt
from AsphaltQueen - Mini-bookmarks (Knitting,Toadstool,Teacup) - 2 pts
from penguino - pearl necklace - 2 pts
from superhooker - Homemade fudge! - 2 pts
from oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - knitted swiffer covers (x2) - 2 pts
from kayrun - Cone of PeachesNCreme cotton - 1 pt
from SewMamaLady - Fabric Hair Curlers (C, Set of 20 w/ bag) - 3 pts
from pinkanddinky - Pantyliners (x3) - 2 pts
from A2K - Yellow mohair/acrylic blend (x4) - 2 pts
from Mlsocci74 - Set of 10 notecards (dandelions) - 1 pt
from AsphaltQueen - 10 skeins red Sonata yarn - 3 pts
from AsphaltQueen - 4 skeins blue Sonata yarn - 2 pts

from corduroy cat - Matchbox Ornament (Birdies) & Kawaii Stitch Markers - 1 pt
from LaughingLark - Earrings (#18, #25, #33) - 1 pt
from pinkanddinky - Needlebook (Bears) - 1 pt
from pinkanddinky - Needlebook (Woodland Creatures on Khaki) - 1 pt

from corduroy cat - trees cross stitch - 1 pt

Current: 3
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 11:56:11 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009 11:05:29 AM »

OPEN
Saturday shipping only!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clothing gallery! All sewn by me, mostly from commercial patterns.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/wardgal.html

V3. Fabric gallery - fabric can be claimed for custom items, or by the piece
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/fgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H6. Felted eyeballs wet felted with needle felted details. Choose by eye color, or mix and match. Custom eyeballs available. (1/2 pt per eyeball)

H7.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

ONE POINT:

1A. Fabric chain garland starched fabric strips in a chain garland. Your choice of fully constructed chain, 5 ft for 1 pt, or a bag of prepared cut, starched, and pressed strips ready for gluing, 6 ft for 1 pt. I can make a large chain for multiple points. Approx. 24 ft available, sorry I can't take color requests. (1)

1B. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

1C. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (1)

1D. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (1)

1E. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (1)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

1F. shibori scarvesyellow silk charmeuse scarf (1 ea)

1G. pacman perler set small ornaments with holes for stringing (1 for set)

1H. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1I. Sweater soaker custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. From a fulled sweater. (1)

1J. Shibori tea towel fuchsia and purple shibori cotton tea towel (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Felted tree mosaic wet felted wool 'mosaic' of a tree, 18" by 18". Suitable for a mat, table protector, or hang. (2)

2D. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2E. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2F. Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2G. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2H. Lion head mat nuno felted mat with big sleepy lion head. (2)

2I.travel changing pad white vinyl on one side, frog print cotton on the other. Two pockets for supplies, velcro closure. Folds up for storage. (2)

folded up:

2J. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is free with any purchase. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. polymer clay tools new! plastic tools for poly clay. all three for 1 pt (1)

S4. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S5. wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1)

Items I have claimed:
Zelda.Suicide to ptarmic wumpus - bolt of white fabric (2)
pinkanddinky to ptarmic wumpus - Tye-dyed cotton handkerchiefs (1)
Mlsocci74 to ptarmic wumpus - notecards tree/birds (1)
corduroy cat to ptarmic wumpus: gloomy cloud tv pendant and matchbox set (1)
Zelda.Suicide to ptarmic wumpus - Reusable Fleece Swiffer Sweeper Refils (1)
Avian Flight to ptarmic wumpus - 20 origami sheets (1)
Avian Flight to ptarmic wumpus - flower wheat egg (2)
donniesgirl to ptarmic wumpus - 10 yds blue fabric (6)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: sweater soaker (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - custom pjs - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 1 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 2 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 3 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 4 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress fabric - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - roller towel 3 yards (2)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 2 available; 2 pending
Available Points:    1
Pending Points :     2
Total Points:          3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 09:43:21 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009 11:15:35 AM »

open!!
open!

shirts
all hand silkscreened with high quality ink onto "recycled" thriftstore shirts. More accurate measurements available upon request.
squid shirts: 1ptreduced!!

more pix:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3033/2592740737_9cf6f1211f_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2593578230_f64190afd8_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/2592740645_af53bc34a2_o.jpg
orange: boatneck/off the shoulder style, old navy "perfect fit" XL. 71% cotton 29%poly. squid on bottom right in black
dark purple: stretchy, girly-tee, route 66, L 95%cotton 5%spandex. squid in white, centered
light purple: boxy fit, Gap body, super soft, L. 100% cotton.squid in white, centered
white tank: boxy fit, muscle tank, eddie baur, says XS, but I would say S women's 93% cotton 7%spandex. squid on bottom right in black
pink: off the shoulder, cap sleeved style, "one" brand. says women's M but i would say closer to an XS. squid on bottom right in black
sage: banana republic girl-fit tee, super drapey and soft, M, 92% tencel 8% lycra. squid on bottom right in white
white long sleeve: mossimo, thin style, says S but i would guess it's closer to an XS, 100% cotton, squid centered in black
medium blue: JerZees unisex shirt, 50%cotton 50%poly, men's large, squid in black, centered.

love/hate shirt1pt

boxy-fit shirt in size small. says "hate" when read straight on and "love" when reflected in a mirror

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21063318@N05/2592740737/
more pictures of shirts in my flickr stream^

fiber/yarn/knit things

coffee sleeve:.25 pts

wool, will fit most paper cups

stretchy hairbands:.5pts

custom made, crocheted hairbands. just tell me the length and choose black, red or bubblegum cotton/elastic yarn.

jewelry

kern buttons:.25 for the set

button set that says (ke)(rn) for any resident type-nerds among us Cheesy

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1ptNEW!
(blog pins shown: all for .25pt)

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set.

mahjong bracelet:.25

spirograph earrings!:.25pt

cherry and vintage faux pearl earrings:.25pt

fruit salad stretch bracelet:.25pt

teal/coral felt bow with vintage button:.25pt

swallow necklace:1pt

hand colored charms on silver plated chain.

when worn the swallows rest right on collar bones.

nutella and cookie pendant:1pt

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

key and clock pendant:1 ptreduced

36" gold toned chain with vintage pearl, key charm and clock button

hand bound books/other
all the books are hand bound and only use acid free PVA and methocellulose. many of the paste-paper covers/fly sheets were hand made by me as well. all have TONS of blank pages and are signed by me in the back (though i can erase that for you if you want)
if you want exact measurements please ask.
teal and brown gary frost binding:2pt

handpainted paste paper cover in teals with gold  headbands and khaki spine

fairytale accordian:1pt

a skinny little accordion book with hand stamped paste paper cover.

green and grey accordian:1ptreduced

a hard cased book opening to one, continuous accordion only tacked down on one end (like the one above). this would be great for a long, skinny drawing or painting. handpainted pastepaper covers and vintage book cloth.

experimental yarn book: 2pt

a slightly soft covered book with three, handspun yarn ties. The yarn was my 1st realhandspun yarn ever and the cover paper was hand painted by me Smiley

DPN bungee:.25pt

two rubber caps attached to elastic to hold you sock knitting in order. They only fit up to a size 2 DPN.

KNITPROVISATION:1ptreduced!

brand new, never used.

Felty Owls:.5 pts for all both (brown gone)reduced

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:2pts

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

Claims from me:
from sts 23
loudxmouse to alteredmommy - cha cha bracelet (1 pt)
loudxmouse to dropdeadsuzie - birdy memory bracelet-1pt
loudxmouse to calluna: "smokeless love" necklace (1pt)
loudxmouse to calluna: whale of a mug - 1
Loudxmouse to superhooker--- 3 mini handspuns= 1pt.
                                     ---teal handspun=1 pt.</s>
loudxmouse to nesse - hypno book [1pt]
loudxmouse to freestyle
- 2 sets of kern buttons
- surprise buttons [1pt]

Claims I have made:

Current: 2
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 4

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009 09:12:41 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009 11:17:48 AM »

OPEN!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!   
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Birds watching over their nest necklace - 2 point. Custom order please.  Sterling silver plated birds guard a silver wire nest of freshwater pearl eggs.  Can also be made with turquoise, marble, or coral bead eggs. Nest can be made larger than shown.

Nestlace alone - 1 point

Skull earrings - 1 point.
Carved wood skull beads and silver findings.

Green flower earrings - 1 point.  Made with silver plated findings.

Shell pearls - 1 point  Please include color when ordering. 
Shell pearls available:

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).
example of pearl pendant:

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

postcard notepads - .25 points each 50 pages. Don't see something you like...ask!  I have a million postcards to choose from.  Approx 4" x6". Choose from Pokemon 1 or 2, Digimon, Alice, Ephemera, or Beach boys.

LasVegas Macadamia notebook - .5 points  OOAK.  50 pages.  Approx 6" x 10".

Banana notebook - .5 points
  OOAK.  50 pages.  Approx 4" x11".  Got this from my Austrian co-worker so this will be the only one. 

Bandaids notepads - .25 points each
Set of 3 little notepads.  Smallest is 3" x 3".

SUPPLIES:
Generation T kit - 2 points each.  Choose from Recycle, Skulls, or Lightbulb.  Each has a set of 8 different patches that you can see on the back. 
front
back
closeup http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC06679a.jpg

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:
10 lace weight stitch markers - 1 point. 

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

Claims from me: 
atsuko to MLF - pearl necklace - 2 points (rec'd)
atsuko to Sansa - 10 lace weight stitch markers - 1 point (rec'd)

Claims I have made:
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 1 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 2 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 3 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress 4 - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - dress fabric - 1 point

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009 05:25:07 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009 11:42:09 AM »

sewknitter's emporium of crafted delights.
(coming to a planet near you. . . )
<giggles>

moved to #25:
Shop my shop #25!!!

-----------------------------
Claims made from me -
Send by March 20
   Handwoven poncho-browns (3)
   custom finishing for poncho (1)
   DC#: 4206107191018052139 07381294636

Claims I have made -
March 11
A2K to sewknitter, multiple skeins for 1 pt - rec'd
A2K to sewknitter, NobHill Sparkle  yarn 3 pts. - rec'd
March 27
Kayrun to sewknitter, chelsea silk, 2 skeins, 1 pt

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009 05:33:24 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
calluna
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009 11:56:31 AM »

!calluna’s Shop!
Direct from the California Redwoods to you! All items guaranteed to be 100% free of banana-slugs!

--open--
I do not smoke, and neither does my dog....But we're both rather fuzzy!

For 2 points:

mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a metallic goldish finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.

recon’d vintage children’s textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Custom snarky/subversive cross-stitch – All will have cool font and art nouveau-ish border. PM me to discuss in advance! This may be 2 pts or 1 pt, depending on how big of a project it is.

For 1 point:

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like.
I can do any number of these. Goes great with a journal, incidentally...

bright book with postcard pocket: This was an experiment; hence the bright wonky colors (wonky to me, maybe not wonky to you). Elastic loop on the inside for holding pens, and flip-up pocket for storing postcards or whatnot. Pages are a basic glue binding, with mixed paper and some random retro clipart.

custom-made recon’d hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings. Some of the cover designs I have:

custom-made recon blank book - the ones without photos generally have plain covers, and all can have the covers altered if you like. Choose from these hard-cover titles:
 - "To The Wedding" (brown and black)
 - "Unto A Good Land" (blue-grey, has a small train going across the front)
 - "World Shopping" (I have a few of these; they all have international scenes on them from the 60s or 70s)
 - "Madam, Will You Talk?" (yellow)
 - "Rock & Roll Heaven" (red)
 - A green book with no writing on it, but stamps of 3 pears are embedded on front
PM me to discuss in advance!

For 1/2 a point:

Take 3 of these tiny, super-cute buttons/pins (made for me by craftster wx2dzug--thank you!!) for half a point. Claim as "button {letter}" :

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons:

Scrap records: Set of 9 solid vinyl records with retro-print scrapbook paper covering one side. There's a hole punched at the edge of each if you want to hang them up, but binding them together into a "record-book" didn't work. On the back side the paper leaves a blank pattern where circular images can be placed if desired (such as the one in the lower right-hand corner of 2nd picture). I had this idea but couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I'm offering them now to you.

Supplies

half a point

book "Recipes for Surfaces: Decorative Paint Finishes Made Simple", by Mindy Drucker and Pierre Finklestein. It's a big one, 255 pages! http://www.amazon.com/Recipes-Surfaces-Decorative-Finishes-Simple/dp/0671682490/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1214287833&sr=11-1

2 yards of vintage cowboy fabric

Several tubes of partially used oil paints, mainly earth tones

quarter-point items

butterfly mould: 3 butterfly shapes in hard, thin plastic that's kinda brittle, with wooden supports nailed underneath the mould for support. I tried making wax-tarts with this mould but the shapes are a little too shallow.

classic weird ephemeral goodie: Michael Jackson sheet music book! Even better, it's for electric keyboard.  Roll Eyes Includes songs up through his early-'90s "Man in the Mirror" era.  Grin EE-hee!

burgundy felt (craft quality). about 2 yds.

Take one of these items for FREE with your purchase (please request specifically):

Cat toy - They look kinda like this, but a little fancier as I keep adding stuff to them. Made with clear tubing, wire, beads and misc findings like bells, feathers, yarn and ribbon.

- battery-powered christmas tree lights, 10 lights on the strand. Battery pack requires 2 "C" batteries.

- images/ephemera – give me a theme and some likings and I’ll send you some

- 4-pack of clear bobbins:

- 2 knit sweater arms (100% wool) for felting -- one arm is bright multiple colors and the other has had the color discharged and is now various shades of purple.

- bag of pinecones from redwood trees - They're no bigger than acorns and my yard is covered with them because I live in a redwood belt. I can only send these within the U.S. because of international shipping regulations.

- 100% alpaca yarn scraps from a sweater I unraveled. Several dark colors; pieces are generally 1yd or shorter; I don't know if there's a use for them.

- baggie full of beer/ale bottle caps, not your usual kegger brands

- cloud/blob paint-rollers - no handle or rolling mechanism included.

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
calluna to kayrun: Journaling prompts in a box (1)

Items claimed by me:
loudxmouse to calluna: whale of a mug (1)
cyndiq to calluna: wombat towel (2)

Starting points: 4
Current points: 1
Pending points: 1
Total points: 2
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 05:38:20 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
LaughingLark
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009 01:44:52 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark! Closed I'll re-join in a couple months with new goodies.  Smiley

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys and a very big, and somewhat arrogant, fluffy orange tomcat. I keep Seymour out of my craft supplies as much as possible, so I don't have to brush orange fur off of everything. Wink

To help our organizers, please copy just the bolded black text when claiming. Thanks!

Small pictures are clickable links to bigger images.

Butterfly tree (1/2) Most of my trees are one point, but I was having fun here, and made a tree that is exuberantly decked out in iridescent plastic butterflies. A perfect confection for spring, but cheaper to make than my other trees. Only one of its kind. I used up all my butterflies on this one.

New Necklaces! 
All of these necklaces have a plated fish hook clasp.  Fish hook clasps explained at this site here:
http://www.bijoubydesign.com/pages.php?cmsid=11

Necklace # 1 (1) Cherry Quartz Glass pendant, I think 16-18 long. I can measure if you like.

Necklace # 2 (1) Turquoise heart pendant.

Necklace #3 (1) Blue candy jade pendant.

Necklace #4 (1) Aqua glass pendant.

Necklace #5 (1)Dyed stone heart.

Necklace #6 (1) Pretty purple faceted glass pendant.

Necklace #7 (1) Turquoise heart pendant.

Necklace #8 (1) Yellow Turquoise drop pendant.

Necklace #9 (1) Turquoise heart pendant.

Just added March 12th! Nylon wired earrings for people with metal allergies. Three for one point, or seven for two points!

I can't find the nylon wires anymore, so once these are gone, they're gone. If you know where I can find more, please let me know.  Smiley

Note added 3/13/09: If you only see one pair you want, you can claim it plus one small and random beady surprise of my choosing, to round it up to half a point, as follows: "Earrings #37 plus beady surprise (1/2)"

Over 25 different pair to look at over here:
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/LaughingLark/nylon%20earrings%20shop%20the%20swap/?start=all
Please use the numbers when claiming. Smiley
 #29 bronze fishies claimed by Avesthel thank you!

Sold to Zelda.Suicide - Earrings (#18, #25, #33) Thanks! 

~~The Supply Shop!~~
 New items coming soon!

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Panel (1) This panel is marked 1980, and it looks like it is a standard half-a-yard panel. Clickable photos:

Dragonfly WIP (1/2) This is a felt project I started long ago, and never finished.  I found out I was pregnant with Ian around the time I started these, and I got sick and stayed sick for nine months. They were forgotten in my stash pile. I think they were to be ornaments. Im picturing sequin and bead eyes on them. There are a few more wings than the bodies, but you can easily cut out the extras from your felt stash. This is the nicer kind of felt, with some wool content. Id love to finish them someday, but I dont have enough time, so they need a loving crafty home where they will finally be completed. All yours for a point.

Wish List
Yeah, I have two wists.  Cheesy The first one (laughinglark) was for Craftster swaps only, and the second one was born over a year ago to help my hubby with Christmas shopping. The older wist still has stuff on it that I like, but my newest wists are going on the "Kitschyglitter" list. Eventually I'll only have one wist list again...

___________________ _________
Claims from me:
LaughingLark to wwrich - Faceted Purple Stone Turtle Pendant (1/2)
LaughingLark to wwrich - 4mm blue and fuschia bicones(1/2)(sent  3/12/09)

send by mar 20
laughing lark to corduroy cat - Skully charms #9 (1/2)
laughing lark to corduroy cat - Beady Objects # 3 (1/2)
total 1pt (sent 3/13/09)

Send by March 20
LaughingLark to Avesthel - earrings #29 bronze fishies and a small beady surprise (1/2)  AND Tigereye chips (1/2)(sent 3/13/09 rec'd)

Send by 3/26
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Earrings (#18, #25, #33) - 1 pt(sent, rec'd)

Claims that I have made:

send by march 19th
mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark-- S1 Beginning Spinning Kit: (3)

Points started with: 2
Available: 3
Pending:  0
Total:  3
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009 12:03:05 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009 02:05:27 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

The smaller photos are all clickety-clicks to larger images.

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle. If you would like a gift box or bag with your jewelry purchases, just let me know and I'll include one free of charge.

Crafted Items

3 POINT ITEMS

Vintage Watch Movement Ring - (3)
Made with a vintage watch movement. Adjustable silver-plated band. Lots of rubies visible in this beauty.

Time Flutters By Necklace - (3)
Made with vintage watch parts.

Handknit Alpaca Socks from Peru - (3)
I was told that these were knitted with 100% alpaca yarn, but some of them may be a blend - they were purchased from street/market vendors, so  I can't make any guarantees.

The pink socks are 7.5" from heel to toe and all others are 8". I've read online that that could be as small as a women's size US6, but the socks fit my US8.5 size foot fine. So maybe measure a pair of your socks and see what you think. These socks will stretch, too, and I've found them comfortable over a pair of thinner socks (so kind of like slippers).

Please claim by color - left to right: purple, green, brown, pink, rainbow. One pair of socks for three points.

Handknit Wool Socks from Peru - (3)
Both pairs are 100% wool and both are 8" from heel to toe. Please claim by color - green, blue. Three points for one pair.

Handknit Alpaca Hats from Peru - (3)
Fit an average adult head. Please claim by color - from left to right, top to bottom: red, bright blue, purple, light blue, grey. Three points for one hat or five points for two hats.

Handknit Alpaca Fliptop Mittens from Peru - (3)
Fit an average adult hand. Please claim by color - top to bottom: Yellow, Light Orange. Three points for one pair.

Handknit Alpaca Gloves - (3)
Fit an average adult hand. I have a sneaking suspicion the blue ones are an acrylic/alpaca blend, but I was told they are knit with alpaca.

2 POINT ITEMS

Chunky Steampunk Owl Necklace - (2)
Chunky pewter plated owl pendant strung on an antiqued silver chain. The watch movement on the owl's belly is a vintage one and has real rubies showing on the front. This is a lot nicer looking in person.

Blue Flower Cameo Ring - (2)
Ring base is sterling silver plated and is adjustable. Can go from roughly a size 4.5 up to a size 10.5.

Filigree Steampunk Necklace - (2)
Looks a lot better in person than in this photo. Antiqued silver filigree with a vintage watch movement attached. 4 rubies on the face of the movement. Pendant is 1.25"x1.5" and a 24" antiqued silver toned chain is attached.

Delicate Steampunk Necklace - (2)
A delicate little necklace with a vintage watch movement. I have three two one of these left (two points each) and all of the slightly different watch movements have rubies visible on the front. Comes with a gold-toned chain that is approximately 18" long.

Vintage Watchface Ring - (2)
Made from a vintage Elgin watchface and an adjustable sterling silver plated ring. It's currently sized to around a 7.5. You can adjust it yourself or let me know your ring size and I'll do it for you. (I can size down to about a 4 and I think up to a size 10.) The adjustable portion of the ring is underneath the watch face, so it's not visible when wearing the ring.

Turquoise Sparrow Necklace - (2)
Sterling silver sparrow atop a turquoise stone.

Oops Octopus Necklace - (2)

Alpaca Knucks from Peru - (2)
Handknit fingerless gloves from Peru. Please claim by color - left to right, top to bottom: green, blue, black, burgundy, lime.

Handknit bag - (2)
Colors are showing a little off on my screen. What is showing up as blue in the photo is actually more of a purple color. The other colors are pretty accurate, though. This is a roomy bag with space for lots of stuff.

1 POINT ITEMS

Filigree pendant with pink cameo - (1)
1.5"x2.25" filigree pendant with a beautiful pink and white cameo - very Victorian. Comes with a 24" silver toned necklace.

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (1)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Set of 8 Llama Notecards - (1)
You get one of each of the notecards shown below. Colors of notecards may vary. My original photography printed on glossy paper. White cardstock background. Two sets currently available, but I can make more upon request.

Arrrr, maties! Necklace - (1)
1.5"x2.25" filigree pendant with an awesome black and cream pirate cameo. Comes with a 24" silver toned necklace. Arrrrrrrr!  Sold one to aeronberry, still have one available!

Antique Guns Earrings - (1)

Mini-bookmarks - (1) each
Bookmarks are 3.5" tall, so they're great for both soft- and hardcover books. Contain Swarovski crystals for some sparkle! The first photo shows the shape and length of the bookmark (which is the same for all of them), and the subsequent photos show the different charms and crystals.

Bat, Gecko

Gizmodgery Brooches - (1)
Pin-backed brooches made up upcycled materials. Sealed with Diamond Glaze for a shiny finish.

Brooch #3

Winter's Breath Jewelry Set - (1)
Bracelet and earrings set made out of glass beads and swarovski crystals.

Butterfly Memory Bracelet - (1)

CRAFT Scrabble Display - (1)
Click the photo to see more detail.

LOVE Scrabble Display - (1)
Click the photo to see more detail - great Valentine's Day present!

Happy Buddha memory bracelet - (1)

Latch-hook panels - (1)
Latch-hook panels. All are approximately 14"x14" with 1-2" of canvas edges for finishing as you like. (You could hand these on the wall as they are, or turn them into pillows, or sew the canvas edges together for a small floor rug.) Please claim by name - top to bottom: Simba, Scooby, Elmo, Donkey, Shrek. One point each or claim all five for 3 points.

1/2 POINT ITEMS

Black cross memory bracelet - (0.5)
Glass pearls, metal findings and a cross charm with crystals.

Earrings - (0.5) per pair
Claim by name. "Spiders", "Green Sparklies"

Here Piggy Piggy Pendant - (0.5)
Amber tone pendant with a cute little piggy on it - oink! 

Noro Bracelet - (0.5)
Handknit bracelet with gold-toned toggle made out of Noro's Daria yarn. Click on the photos to see the cool texture of the yarn. Inspired by myklia's post here on Craftster.

Thoughts Journal - (0.5)
100 page lined journal with scrabble tiles.

Supply Items

Berroco Ultra Silk DAMASK/PURPLE - (0.5) per skein
3 skeins available.
I don't have a photo of this yarn uploaded yet, but here's a link to a photo of the yarn and a color card (I'm offering color 6114) - http://www.berroco.com/shade_cards/ultrasilk_sh.html
FIBER:
20% Silk, 40% Rayon, 40% Nylon
BALL WEIGHT:
1.75 oz / 50 g
BALL LENGTH:
98 yds / 90 m
GAUGE:
4.75 sts = 1"
19 sts & 28 rows = 4" (10 cm)
NEEDLE SIZE: 
10 (US) / 6 mm

Debbie Mumm Traditions Yarn - (0.5)
Acrylic/wool blend, 148 yds. Color #14047 (midnight). Kind of a black, grey, blue color scheme. This yarn is very loose in it's wrapper, so it may need a little TLC when using it.

Bernat Killarney Cream Yarn - (0.5) per skein
45% cotton, 44% acrylic, 11% linen. 1.75oz/50gr. Four skeins available (buy all four for two points and I'll throw in the partial skein for free). Yummy, squishy soft yarn that is thick-n-thin. Made in Belgium, and I think this may be a vintage (1970s or 1980s) yarn.

Claims from me:
Zelda.Suicide - three bookmarks (knitting, toadstool, teacup) - (2) - sent 3/10 - rec'd
Superhooker - Berroco Softwist, two skeins - (1) sent 3/14 - rec'd
aeronberry - Arrrr, maties! Necklace - (1) - sent 3/15 - rec'd
                 - Garnstudio Cotton Viscose IVORY or GREEN - 7 skeins for (3) - sent 3/15 - rec'd

zelda.suicide - red sonata yarn - (3) - rec'd
                   - blue sonata yarn - (2) - rec'd

A2K - 2 Garnstudio Eskimo Yarn PURPLE - (1) - rec'd
A2K - 4 Garnstudio Eskimo Yarn BLUE - (2) - rec'd

wwrich - delicate steampunk necklace and cat cameo necklace - (3) - sent 3/28
courdoroy cat - llama notecards - (1) - sent 3/28

Claims by me:
A2K - Large patchwork bag - (2) - rec'd
Zelda.Suicide - pink wallet - (3) - rec'd
donniesgirl - set of 4 Pieced Placemats - (3) - rec'd
ptarmic wumpus - custom pjs - (2) - rec'd
superhooker - rice crispies, cutie pie onesie, burlap teddy - (4) - rec'd

freestyle - photos - (7)
twiztidblood - felted eggs - (1)

Starting Points - 4

Current Points - 1
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 1
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 10:45:53 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 100 Pokemon: Tyranitar
Top 100 Pokemon: Zapdos
Top 100 Pokemon: Zekrom
Top 100 Pokemon: The Top 10
Behind the Scenes with Cali Swag District
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...