A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 24 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 23501 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raynbow
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009 06:16:17 AM »

OPEN!

RAYNBOW'S LITTLE SHOP OF CRAFTSTERS

All items 1 point!

Cane slice beads, choose 10:

Focal beads, choose 5:

More pictures of beads of both types here:
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/crafts/swaps/beads/

(The face beads and the dark purple and white kaleidoscope beads are no longer available.   Some of each other type are still available although there may be more or less than what is pictured.  Please PM me if you have questions!)

Sheepy soaps:

I also now have a more "realistic" looking sheepy mold if you don't want the cartoony sheep.  You can see a stock picture of this soap here: http://www.brambleberry.com/Uploads/SHEEP.jpg

Made up on demand. Available scents include rose, plumeria, pearberry, vanilla, baby powder, clean and soapy, orange, mango, eucalyptus mint, jasmine chamomille, peach, bubble gum, cinnamon, ? rain, and more, ask me if you're looking for something specific. White or color of your choice.  If you want the soaps to display, they don't look as cute with exfoliants in them, but if you are actually going to use them, available exfoliants include lavendar, apricot, orange, eucalyptus, coffe, green tea, oatmeal, and more.

Clay covered altoids tin:

Small polymer clay barrettes (about 1" square), set of two:

Poly clay bracelet:

Poly clay covered pen, 2 available: (2 others in different colors also available)

Supplies
It's sad, but I have a TON of yarn I'd really like to destash. 

If you're learning to knit socks, or you just like the self patterning yarn, I have a ton of moda dea Sassy Stripes yarn.  You can read about it here.  http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=3092 I have yarn in the crayon, polo, crush, swish and stormy colorways.  Two skeins will make a pair of socks for even a large man (my hubby has a pair I knit early on and loves them).  Two skeins will also make a really cute baby surprise jacket. 
2 skeins for 1 point or 6 skeins for 3 points.

I also have many skeins of Red Heart Luster Sheen Yarn, which you can see here http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=3011 . It's a very smooth fingering weight acrylic yarn. Color list coming soon, or PM me if you are interested.
3 skeins for 1 point.

For 3 points I'd also be happy to make up "learn to knit kits" for anyone who would like one.  They would include several skeins of yarn in cotton or acrylic, 2 sets of needles, a learn to knit book of some kind from my stash, and some of my favorite beginners patterns, plus extras!

Wishlist:
Baby stuff! Especially cloth diapering supplies.  Diapers, covers, wet bags, etc.
Customized onesies and baby t-shirts. (Pooh, monkeys, geeky things)
Wool yarn (and superwash!) for making soakers
Pretty Spindles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed From Me: (SOLD)
SENT - RECEIVED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed By Me: (BOUGHT)
SENT - RECEIVED
Running Points Total: (started with 2)
Current: 2
Pending: 0

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009 06:18:30 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009 07:20:38 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!

Most of the turtles in the pictures have now found homes with my daughter's classmates.

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - no pic - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - 4th from left in first pic and 3rd in second pic - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - 8th from left in first pic, and 4th in second pic - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - 7th from left in first pic - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - 3rd from left in first pic - claim as "rose/pink turtle (1)"
   * Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - no pic, but green shade is 2nd from left in second pic - claim as "green turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - no pic, but navy is same as 4th in second pic - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Sad Little Red sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small red dragon (2)"
   * Medium Blue dragon - Claim as "medium blue dragon (2)"
   * Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"
   * Small green with pink flecks dragon - Claim as "small green dragon (2)"
   * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"   
   * Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"
   * Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Black (1 left):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (3 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

[received] to GothChics - Large Red Dragon (2) - Send by March 12
[received] to A2K - large purple dragon (2) - Send by March 14
[received] to corduroy cat - small magenta dragon (2) - Send by March 19
[received] to oneredboot - magenta Monster Purse (3) - send by mar 25

total 9 received

Claims I have made:

[received] LaughingLark to wwrich - Faceted Purple Stone Turtle Pendant (1/2)
[received] LaughingLark to wwrich - 4mm blue and fuschia bicones (1/2)
[received] mullerslanefarm to wwrich - Pepper Zest (1)
[received] mullerslanefarm to wwrich - Lavender & Lace (1)
[received] mullerslanefarm to wwrich - Lemongrass & Sage (1)
[received] loves2experiment to wwrich - TAKE-OUT STAMPS  (1)
[received] Avian Flight to wwrich - Origami Strawberries - (1)
[sent] AsphaltQueen to wwrich - Delicate Steampunk Necklace - (2)
[sent] AsphaltQueen to wwrich - Navy Blue Cat Necklace - (1)
[pending] Nesse to wwrich - Plastic Care Bears set of 9 (1)

total 10 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 2
Total: 2

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 5 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 10:55:57 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
gala_apples
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009 08:13:40 PM »

gala's shop

CLOSED

one point jewellry

wooden bead choker

natural colour leather with a fushica leather cord woven through holes punched in it. closes by tying together.

embroidery floss bracelets, 2 for 1 point.

all three have an arrowhead pattern of red yellow green blue. claim as bold hogwarts, pastel hogwarts or dark hogwarts.

best mate has different colours of red floss, joyous is the same colour of green but has two small green glass beads. claim as best mate or joyous.

red has a polymer clay sunflower bead, orange has a polymer clay butterfly bead.

the first is black burgendy and charcol, the second is red and navy with a grey border, the bottom is royal purple with a burnt orange border.

a reversible pattern in purple and fushcia, and a zigzag pattern in purple and lavender.

burgendy with gold beads and wine with buttonholes.

bought:
to gala_apples - swallow necklace blue chain with shimmer .5
                       hufflepuff necklace .25
                       boombox necklace .25

sold:
crochet shirt, triforce shirt- zelda suicide, (3)

started with: 6
current: 5
pending: 3
total: 8
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009 12:39:39 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009 09:02:20 AM »

KREATIONS BY KRISTINE

ETCHED OIL LAMP - 2 Pts.

STENCILLED BAGS - 1 Pt. each

EMBROIDERED HANKIES (1 pt. each)

STENCILED MESSENGER BAG (Leather) - 1 pt

Thrifted.

COLORED WALLET (vinyl) - .5 pt

Thrifted, raised design, "enhanced" by me!

GREEN PEARL BRACELET (on clear stretch cord) - .5 pt

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________________________________')

SLAVE BRACELET/HAND FLOWER! -- .5 pt

Amethyst and Pearls

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________________________________')

BEADED PURSE - 1 point

POLYMER LEAF PLATE/BOWL?? 1 point

I made this from polymer clay.  I used leaves from my oak tree, pressed into the clay, and then cut.  After it was baked, I used mica powders to enhance the coloring.  It did not get as "round" around the edges as I would have liked, so that is why I can't really call it a bowl.  But it is not completely flat, so it is not really a plate!  Call it whatever you want!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_________________________________________________________________________')

SUPPLIES:

SUPPLY SALE
THE FOLLOWING SUPPLIES ARE .5 each.  Please pick two.
[/size]

NYLON PURSES - both for .5 pts)

I bought with these with every intention of beading on them.  Didn't happen...probably won't!

JOURNALS (Blank) - both for .5 pts

First one has 100 pages, hard cover.  Second one has soft cover and 60 pages.

LACE TRIM (.5 pts)

I bought this for a project that never happened!  Never used.  I am guessing there is a yard.  It is not marked.

PHOTO CHARM BRACELET(.5 pts)

CROCHETED BUTTERFLIES (.5 pts for all)

CLAIMS I HAVE MADE:

SEND BY MARCH 13 - dropdeadsuzie to bkrenning4- purse with wood handles (2 pts)

RECEIVED:

CLAIMS FROM ME:

SENT:

RECEIVED:

Current Points: 5
Pending Points: 0

Total Points: 5

WISHLIST:

Fish soap in a  bag (or some other water creature!)
Knitted socks
Meta Knight (http://www.wists.com/bkrenning4/d4fba19b5ee0ecbdd9114ff02a1cd14b)
Calvin & Hobbes anything, but especially amigurumi (http://www.wists.com/bkrenning4/74f98cf7610505aaf51a25ffc8dafc84)
Needle box (http://www.wists.com/bkrenning4/92638668a90089ab9ce22debd784db41)
Simple nightgown

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009 09:24:37 AM by bkrenning4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009 04:16:00 PM »

superhooker's Den of Iniquity!!

CLOSED!!

I'm Heather...I live in the Detroit, Michigan area (USA).  There are no smokers in or around my house, but I do have an adorable black haired dog who loves to cuddle yarn (he has good taste!), so there may be a stray hair here or there.
more stuff coming soon!!  I'm waiting for my camera battery to recharge!!

I will take special orders for knitted baby items.  Let me know what you're interested in, and we'll work it out!

3 pt. items:

2 pt. items:

Knitted hand towels.  2 points each.  These two sold to DropDeadSuzie, more coming soon!
knitted from 100% cotton.  If you'd like a different color, pm me and I'll see if I can do it!  They measure 16 inches across, and 18 inches top to bottom, with hanging loop buttoned.

Yellow hand towel. 2 points

Bizarregoyles-DIY toys 2 points each
These are DIY designer toys, like Dunny, only its supposed to be a gargoyle.

Pokeball hat!   This hat is sized for a toddler through middle school child.  I tried it on Alexander (he's 9) and it fit nice and snug, like a beanie.  On a smaller child, it would be nicely sized to cover ears.

Homemade fudge!   one full batch (somewhere between 1 pound and 1.5 pounds) = 2points

Homemade peanut brittle!   one full batch (about 1.5 pounds) =2 points

Homemade cinnamon brittle!  (awesome brittle, contains no nuts--if you need to see an ingredient list, I can pm one to you)  one full batch (somewhere between 1-1.5 pounds) = 2points

Homemade Rice Krispies Treats! I'll make a big batch, equal to about 1.5 large pans = 2points

Food items can only be sent within the US, to ensure freshness!  I'll send food items out within one day of making them, and I'll ship priority.  Please remember that if you live in a really hot area, fudge will probably melt on the way to you!

1 point items:

Hand dyed silk scarf.   oranges and greens.  measures 13 inches by about 56 inches.

hand sewn felt fancy goldfish:

onesie, size 6-9 mo, on a Gerber shirt, which I've heard run small:

Set of 4 hand dyed silk hankies, 2 orange/greeny, 2 purpley/bluey.  Colors are much nicer and brighter in person:

.5 points each:

Fun tape!  Light blue duct style tape(2 big rolls), and dark blue translucent packaging tape (1 roll) and orange packaging translucent tape (2 rolls)  .5 points each, or take all 5 rolls for 2 points.

hand sewn star ornaments, choose red, plaid, or linen:

hand sewn kittie fortune cookies.  Pink ones shown, but I can make any color, so if you have a color preference, just let me know in your claim.  These are stuffed with catnip.:

kids craft kit to make a memory tray (says best for kids 4 and up...but I've made this with my kiddo, and basically you'll need to help the kid hammer, and then they can decorate and have fun):

Claims from my shop:
superhooker---zelda.suicide for homemade fudge (2)-----sent
superhooker---kayrun for homemade peanut brittle (2)------sent
superhooker---DropDeadSuzie for 2 knitted hand towels (4 points total)-----sent
Superhooker to AsphaltQueen - rice crispies - (2)------sent
Superhooker to AsphaltQueen - cutie pie onesie - (1)------sent
Superhooker to AsphaltQueen - burlap teddy bear - (1)-----sent
Superhooker to nesse - rice crispies [2]-------sent

Claims I've made from other shops:
AsphaltQueen---superhooker for berroco softwist x2 (1)----received
OneRedBoot---superhooker for 2 dragon drawstring bags (1)-----received
donniesgirl---superhooker for cocktail print flannel (1)-----received
loudxmouse---superhooker for mini handspun (1)-----received
                                    for teal handspun (1)-----received
Zelda.Suicide---superhooker for onesie+shorts (2)-----received
                                       for owl onesie (1))-----received
                                       for embroidered bibs (1))-----received

Current points: 8
Pending points: 0
Total points: 8
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009 02:27:36 PM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
kitschkween
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2009 11:39:22 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

3 point items

2 point items

fw pearl and swarovski stitch markers - 2 pts

1 point items

aqua bells earrings - 1 pt

kitschy orange necklace - 1 pt

row counters - 1 pt

8mm pink/purple FW pearl stitch markers - 1 pt

reggae fest earrings - 1 pt

pincushions can be made into a ring or wristband. - 1pt

1. oval   2. square (a little over 2.5")

hk anchors mirror bag charm - 1pt

hk black bead guitar pick earrings - 1 pt

.5 pt items

super pink earrings- 1 pt

hoop earrings - .5 pt

dangly heart earrings - .5 pt

owl ring - .5 pt

super pink phone charm - .5 pt

CHOKERS - .5 pt each

strawberry & lace
plain nautical
anchor nautical
small strawberry rainbow
large strawberry rainbow

custom life sized fortune cookie -you choose the color and personal message. i can even add a kawaii happy face to it. (thumbnail pic) - .5pt/each

sushi earrings - .5pt

magenta guitar pick earrings - .5pt

harry potter rings (adjustable) - .5 pt each

1. hufflepuff   2. gryffindor  3. gryffindor  4. slytherin  5. slytherin

jimi hendrix guitar pick necklace - .5pt

coffin girl guitar pick necklace - .5 pt

swallow necklace- (.5 pt each)

a. blue chain w/ shimmer -claimed by gala_apples
b. silver chain

"tab" computer key ring - .5 pt

.25 pt items

EARRINGS (.25 pts./ per pair)

row 1: purple gator, red gator, guitar pick 1, guitar pick 2
row 2: bottle caps, large beads, scissors, star studs

NECKLACES (and a pin)- .25 pt each

1. hand drawn shrinky monkichi pin/badge
2.transformer  3.ravenclaw  4.hufflepuff  5.sailor saturn  6.sailor pluto

hair clips - .25 pt each

1. tiger lily  2. calla lily  3. cherries

Rings (adjustable) - .25 pt for all (these are slightly bent)

Rings - .25 pt each

1. yo-yo flower(adjustable)  2.lavender nest ring (size 9)  3.purple nest ring (size 5 1/2)  4.eagle (adjustable)

transformers hair clips (slightly bent) - .25 for all 3

foam balls - .25 pt

boombox necklace -.25 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/bb.jpg
-claimed by gala_apples

dash computer key ring on adjustable base - .25 pt

current:1
pending:1
total: 2

bought:

sold:

to gala_apples - swallow necklace blue chain with shimmer .5
                       hufflepuff necklace .25
                       boombox necklace .25

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009 05:53:05 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2009 09:07:53 PM »

! Nessuh's Shop !
OPEN

I'm a 19 yo art student living in a small town in NY. I have an adorable kitten who likes to eat my roving as I'm spinning, and an old long haired dog. My pup stays out of my craft area as she sheds like wildfire! But stray hairs tend to float about and sneak into packages... I live in a smoking household, keep all my crafts in air tight containers and bludgeon anyone who smokes in the vicinity of my craftiness.

Hand dyed wool 2oz [2pt each]:

Dusty: colors of dusty rose, muddy orange, yellow, bright pink and purple.

Toxic: neon orange with hints of neon pink.

Neon Pastel Rainbow: [2 available] taste the rainbow? spin the rainbow!

Hemp Rings [1 pt]: One size fits most (about a size 7 or 8,) but please specify if you want it smaller/larger! These rings stretch when they get wet, so keep this in mind! (and try not to get them wet too often, or let them air dry.)
Claim as: Ring 1, 2, 3

4, 5, 6

Dish Scrubbies [.5 pt]
Claim as: DS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Body Scrubbies [.5 pt]
Claim as: BS 1, 2

Scrubbies were made by my mum, with acrylic yarn scraps. She recently bought a knitting machine, so she's been playing with it non-stop! (All except #'s 2 & 6 were made on her machine.) The dish scrubbies are between 3 and 4 inches wides.The body scrubbies were made with a lace stitch, and are about 6 inches wide.

Fire Starters:
[4 for 1pt]
[10 for 2 pt]

Fire starters are made from toilet paper/paper towel tubes, cut up into 2" sections and filled with dryer lint. Great for camping, and bonfires. Choose between Red or Blue. or I could make them with a different color, just let me know!

Supplies!

Purse Handles: [.5pt each]

Furry Rope Trim: [.5pt each]

Beaded Trim: [.5pt]

Foamy Smilies: [.25pt][/b]

Wooden Stars: [.25pt]

Plastic Canvas 10pc: [.25pt]

Plastic Care Bears set of 9: [1 pt for whole set] These are actually pencil toppers, but I'm sure somebody could do something awesomely crafty with them!

More coming soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims from me:
Nesse to SewMamaLady - Drop spindle & roving [2 points]
Nesse to SewMamaLady - Hand dyed wool 2oz (Moss) - (2 pts)
TOTAL: 4

Claims I have made:
mullerslanefarm to Nesse - Lavender Vanilla Soap [1pt]
pinkanddinky to Nesse - Stars pantyliner [1pt]
Superhooker to nesse - rice crispies [2]
loudxmouse to nesse - hypno book [1pt]
TOTAL: 5

Total: 2
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009 08:45:52 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009 08:09:43 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1 point crafted items:

Set of 2 mini notebooks, each has 25 sheets (50 pages) and measure 4.25" x 5.5"
Front:

Inside:

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - tree/birds:

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5"(blank inside) - dandelions

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

The following will be made into resin pendants.  They will be sanded smooth and silver plated bail attached.  Each is 1 point.

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Set of 10 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________')

Claims from me:
Mlsocci74 to Donniesgirl -10 notecards with envelopes - tree/birds 1
Mlsocci74 to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 10 notecards (dandelions) - 1 pt
Mlsocci74 to ptarmic wumpus - notecards tree/bir

Claims I have made:
From SewMamaLady: Fabric Hair Curlers  - C. Set of 20 & Matching Bag - 3 points

Total: 3
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 07:35:16 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpencerTwins2007
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009 09:53:20 AM »

I have a smoke free, pet free home in Buffalo NY
Smiley Closed- Out of Town  SmileyCrafted Items
3 Point Items
Reusable shopping bag with pouch to carry in purse. Fabric used on the outside is a heavy fabric. Please PM me for other fabric choices.

2 Point Items
Chalk board placemat with initial. Please PM me for other fabric choices as I have many.
1 Point Items
Birdie Crayon Roll

Construction Crayon Roll

Classic Pooh Taggy Blanket made with Flannel and Minkey: very soft measures about 10in x 10in

2 Pancakes, 2 Bacon pieces, 2 Eggs, A dollop of Butter and Syrup
6 Cinnamon Rolls

Spaghetti and Sauce with Pasta Bag

10 Bow Tie Pasta and Sauce with Pasta Bag

7 Ravioli and Sauce with Pasta Bag

3 Cheese Doodles and Bag

Birdie Jar Pin Cushion (does not include pins except for the white puff one in the middle)

Pear

Applique Airplane baby long sleeve onesie--- 6 months

.5 Point Items
Handmade Cards

Poptart                                                     

Pink Icing Donut

Chocolate Sprinkle Donut                                     

Lemon Tea Bag

2 Strawberries                                                     

2 M&M cookies

Supply Items
3 Point Items
Bright Pink Furry Fabric 60x106 Heavy

2 Point Items

1 Point Items
Pink Sparkle Fabric 52x44

Pink Silky Fabric 44x37 1/2

TinkerBell Fabric 44x36 but missing a 7x4 spot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent
Received

Sold ~
TO pinkanddinky : Reusable shopping bag with tote-(3 pt)

Bought ~

Pending:3                                     
Current:3
Total:6      

Wishlist ~ Reusable Sandwich/ Lunch bags , Fabric Baskets
My Wists: http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009 10:43:54 AM by SpencerTwins2007 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist : http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007

I love doing personal swaps!!!
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009 04:24:11 PM »

CLOSED
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010 01:34:42 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter T
How to Create a Layering Effect in Graffiti
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter R
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter U
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter S
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...