CLOSEDDetails of swap:
Do you have supplies just sitting in your house? craft room? Here's your chance to make something with it. You are only required to create a Small (1 point). You may send more in agreement with your partner.
By Time = 1 point = 1 or less hours
By Size = 1 point = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, magnets
By Price = 1 point = $10 or less
The idea is to have fun, get back to crafting and use the supplies you have! Can't wait to hear from you!
Swap name:Small Destash Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Feelix
Sign-up date range: February 28, 2009-March 7, 2009
Date to send item by: April 4, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 18 years old
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: no
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a scanning or taking a picture of the receipt is required for this swap: YESRules
1. You must post in the original thread at least once a week.
2. You must send Feelix and your partner a PM when you send and receive. If you are sending within the USA you must get a DC# and send it to Feelix
and your partner. They cost an extra $.75 in addition to the postage price. If you are sending outside of your country, you must keep your receipt as proof of shipping. You must also scan or take a picture of it and send to Feelix
3. When you receive your swap package, post picture of item in gallery. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=296287.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Small Destash Swap Round 2
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)Allergies and Aversions
Least favorite colors?
Would you dislike receiving items made from animal products?
Is there anything you would rather not receive because of religious reasons?
Is there anything else you would dislike?
Do you have any allergies?Your Talents:
What type of craft(s) do you do?
Which crafts would you like to learn?
do you keep a journal/art sketch book?
do you have any pets?
do you have any kids *ages*?
do you have a portable cd player, mobile phone, or ipod (give details so that your swap partner can google)?
Do you attend a school?
Do you have an occupation?
Do you collect anything?
What is your favorite color(s)?
Symbols: (such as hearts, stars, skulls, suns, moons)
Favorite Pastimes besides crafting
Favorite Games (board, online, video, etc)
Favorite Scents (perfumes, natural, spices, etc)
Favorite Color Schemes (green-brown, red-white-blue, etcStalking
Do you have a wist, blog, myspace, lj, flickr, ravelry account, etc?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO FEELIX
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
People who have been approved:
22. Valsped (pending application
Kayrun crafts for feelix
feelix crafts for Valsped
Valsped crafts for Kayrun
Strike Through - sent and received feedback
Green - Sent
Blue - Sending Late with communication
Don't forget to post in the Gallery! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=296287.0