Swap name: Magic Yarn Ball Swap Round 10
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: 2711
Sign-up date range: 27th Feb 2009 – 12th March 2009
Date to send item by: 16th April 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24 initially.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? You must be at least 13 to participate in any swap, Please get permission if you are under 18.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
- you must post in this thread or contact the organiser at least once a week. I will comment on poor communication in feedback
- All announcements will be made here so please bookmark this page
- please try to create a package that you are proud of that and you think your partner will enjoy receiving – do some research!
- remember to take pictures, just in case your partner is unable to.
- keep your receipts and DC#’s
- Please please please include a good quality yarn that is suitable for the person you are sending to and the project they have requested.
Details of swap:
This is a Magic Yarn ball swap, you will be sending your partner one ball of yarn and a pattern / instructions to make something from that yarn, however, before you send you will re-wind the ball wrapping up little trinkets and gifts as you go.
Like this: http://whipup.net/2006/04/25/kids-yarn-project-the-magic-wool-ball/
I recommend that you put around 15 – 20 items in your ball, of which at least 3-4 are handmade of course if you want to put more handmade crafts in then that’s great!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
Please put the following in the subject line : MYB10 Sign up
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Magic Yarn Ball Swap Round 10
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Is this your first swap?
Have you read all the rules and descriptions for this swap?
What pattern/project would you like, or would you prefer a surprise?
Are there any colours that you would like to receive?
And any colours you definitely would NOT like to receive?
Do you have any allergies that would affect this swap?
Which kinds of wool would you like to receive (texture, weight, fibre etc)
Do you prefer Knitting or crochet?
Items you could craft for the ball.
Items you would like to get in your ball.
Do you have a wist?
Are you a member of any other websites (eg Ravelry, facebook, myspace) or do you have a blog?
Anything else your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: