A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,921
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: European Swapper Fest Round 1...The Gallery  (Read 4591 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shade of Shadow
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009 11:18:43 AM »

Sorry for the pics overload, but I recieved a brilliant package from Irishmolly today!

all together:

her first handshaved, carded and dyed handspun
SHEEP PANTIES!!!
a very very wonderful silkscreened shirt with kitty. I will post a better pic of that later modeling it. It deserves to be modeled cause it's fabulous!

Cute tiny flying spagetti monster magnets!!

I totally love this!!!! Great My country doesn't have that idea!

All kinds of dried flowers!

Lovely and useless dominos  Wink

A cool guinness shirt!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOLLY I LOVE IT ALL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009 12:51:00 PM »

SewEnthusiastic, BonBabbu, gemusia and EdelC have received their feedback. Well done girls!!!
The people who PM'd me for having received...Start posting pics! We want to see more loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IrishMolly
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009 04:57:32 PM »

Ok folks...
 I think i owe everyone a huge apology! especially my fab partner Lunastar and our great organizer NiinaMaria.
There was a bit of a family crisis happening last week and i was summoned to the land of no internet to attend the funeral and help deal with all the other crap that goes hand in hand with relatives dying.  Its a long, boring and complicated story which none of you want to hear but basically it ment that I was a crap swapper. Anyway, I am now back in the land of the living (and the internet!)

I received my fabulous package on friday of last week. It was huge and filled with all sorts of wonderful goodies! She spoiled me rotten! I am way to tired to post loads of pic now - I will do it in the morning. For now ill just post 2.
One of everything (although you cant see half the stuff!) and one of my absolute favorite thing - an amazing handmade journal. The pages are cartridge and recycled dutch book pages and the cover is wet felted. It is amazing and completely perfect! The inside cover is illustrated by LunaStar and oh i could go on for ever describing how wonderful it is!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And those who where seen dancing where thought to be insane by those who could not here the music"
angeltreats
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009 12:49:54 AM »

That yarn looks gorgeous.  I want to squidge it.  And I spy a Kinder egg in there Grin

Sorry to hear about the death in your family, Molly - sending you and your family lots of love  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riechan
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009 01:34:35 AM »

I am sorry about the loss in your family.
A big support to you from Belgium Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
IrishMolly
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009 11:40:09 AM »

The contense of the amazing package I received from Lunastar

I received a beautiful journal/notebook made by Lisette. The cover was wet felted by her and the pages a mixture of cartridge paper and pages from an old dutch book.

I included the close up because i was soooo impressed by the perfectly rounded edges and the pencil holder.
I got two skeins of beautiful handspun yarn in vibrant colors. I think this is a very good reason to start practicing my knitting and crocheting!

Some graet bits and bobs. So sorry for the terrible photo!! completely overexposed...There are ribbons and trimmings, and stickers and all sorts of exciting things. A super cute pencil case, loads of crafting supplies, papers and fabrics, and a dutch craftmagazine!

It was very interesting to look a the magazine. It is surprising how much you can understand from just looking at the pictures!

My favorite MCDHT item was a childrens book. Lisette had translated the various animal names and added some comments of her own!!!! I also fell of my chair laughing when I first read it.
There where loads of other little bits in my package which where all wounderful too. And a kinder egg and some peculiar choclate sprinkles for putting on toast! Bizarre but delisious! Im so sorry for the late posting.....

Thanks a million to lisette for her wounderful package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And those who where seen dancing where thought to be insane by those who could not here the music"
Shade of Shadow
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009 08:17:31 AM »

I'm so glad you like all of the stuff!

I modestly post some of my own photos  Tongue

Molly, did you found the stamp?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009 02:17:00 AM »

Hello!
Your dumb ass organiser didn't pay her interwebs bill on time so I cannot update (or I could but just too much hassle on public computer) anyones status. So you have to wait till Monday! At least that's when the connection should open again. It just has to. Two days without interwebs and I'm going crazy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009 07:09:29 AM »

Hi all! I'm finally posting pictures of what I got from baa-me-chick, school suddenly got me overloaded, sorry D8

So this "letter" was waiting for me at the post office... I want some of that tape xD

Inside is a huge bunch of awesome jewellery supplies, you have no idea how handy they got as soon as they arrived (I need to post some pictures of them, too). Anyway, I absolutely love them!

And here are the crafted goods I got, matching scarf, fingerless gloves and a woolly hat, the colors are really and eyecandy. And also, these got very handy! Oh and please ignore the idiot and the messiness of my dwelling.

And here are some things that Scotland has...! I'm actually pretty happy I didn't get a kilt 8D And oh by the way, those lovely cookies suddenly disappeared at my latest teaparty Cheesy

So, a huge thanks to baa-me-chick  I love them all!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
angeltreats
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009 07:15:06 AM »

No haggis?? Grin

The scarf, hat & gloves are gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Asian Glazed Gammon
World Food: Sushi and Sashimi
Easy Korean Beef Stir Fry
Learn to Make Hoisin Ribs and Chow Mein Noodles
Learn to Make Simple Dim Sum
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...