A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,793
Currently Running With Scissors:
749 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap Gallery  (Read 9249 times)
Tags for this thread: tv , true_blood  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erinmarieZ
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009 09:51:22 AM »

I love the mugs, and I double love the necklace!  I received a text from my darling mother about an hour ago that said my package was delivered.  She sent me a pic of the package next to her boot so I could see the size reference.

I can not wait until 5 oclock to race to her house to get my package.  I'll now have something to keep me happy during rush hour traffic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wist: http://www.wists.com/erinmarieZ

"I do not regret the things I've done, only those I did not do"
spookshowbaby77
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009 02:18:28 PM »

I received my awesome package from dancingqueen73 today!

I love my items!!! I have houseguests tonight, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to take pictures for the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009 03:43:07 PM »

I received from Wyked! I actually received I think two days ago, but my life's been nuts Smiley

Ta Da.....

My whole enchilada.  I love the brown knit (or crochet?) bag.  It was fun, each bag had a bag/pouch inside so I just kept opening!
The little fang dude was cute, and the cats stole him and the knit candy piece.  The bracelet is perfectly my colors, and it is her first one she made ever!  Next to the bracelet is a little red pouch with the coolest charms from my Wists!  I've got pics of the charms and bracelet:

Thank you Wyked!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Wyked
Wyked Crafty

Living the life, one block at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009 03:50:20 PM »

They are crochet, I have enough trouble with one hook let alone attempting two Wink. Cheesy I thought it would be a neat idea to make a pill form of "V" and a little blood candy to keep with the theme, hehe.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package, I was a bit worried my items weren't enough. Good to see everything arrived safely!

..Those mugs, the cross stitch and everything is great!! I can't wait to see everyone else's goodies. Consider me a swap addict Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009 04:24:22 PM »

WooHoo...another one addicted lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
erinmarieZ
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009 05:04:40 PM »

I received my package from VinceNoir today!

First up is a needlepoint of the True Blood poster/DVD cover

Next we have an apron.  I love the fabric used, VinceNoir put my favorite quote on the bottom..."I wanna do bad things with you" from the opening credits song.  Sorry if you can't see that well in the pictures.  I had to use my cell phone, my camera won't upload to this computer for some reason.

Lastly, we have two wrist warmers, and a choker.  I believe all were crocheted...correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. Please ignore any weird items in he background, such as choclate bars, recipes, purses, or coat hoods...these were taken on my kitchen table...which tends to be very messy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wist: http://www.wists.com/erinmarieZ

"I do not regret the things I've done, only those I did not do"
craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009 05:43:00 PM »

Uooo everything is so great, I want my package to get to my partner!!!! I wanna know if she likes what I sent! haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009 10:42:10 PM »

Oh I am loving everything, so jealous that I missed this one!!  I love that apron with the quote, that is a great opening song!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
105/50 swaps
88/50 friends/family
193/50 total
TexasThistle
Innocent until PROVEN guilty

This is complete BS.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009 08:31:43 AM »

I got an awesome package from erinmarieZ yesterday! I will post pics tonight!

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps (feedback is untrue)
Wyked
Wyked Crafty

Living the life, one block at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009 10:29:41 AM »

Yay! I received today from MollieMoo and I feel like I was spoiled! I kinda wish I had done some more stuff specifically to True Blood now, but I'm just glad Tracy liked her things hehe...and now..onto the LOOT!! Warning: Excitedness cause Picture Heavyness!

I am such a dork, I have progress pictures...hehe

Voila! Your package has arrived!

A True Blood themed personal mirror! Oddly, I have no mirrors in my room at the moment so this is perfect!

What is this? Sookie hiding in the bottom right corner of the mirror?? The picture doesn't do this justice but the best I could come up with!

And another?? Yes, yes it's Bill hanging out on the left side of the mirror!

The next item I unwrapped were these bowls that were made with a purpose! In my letter from MollieMoo she explains what the colors of the bowls represent!
Black and Red is for Sookie & Bill, Yellow is for Tara, Purple for Lafayette (and what better color to suit him!), Blue is for Jason and a little Brown added for Sam.

I must say I couldn't have picked better myself, as you can see in the pictures they are also adorned with small round metal buttons.  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy First is the smaller bowl, then larger.

And a group shot for size comparison!

Phew, I was absolutely giddy by this point, happily tossing paper and plastic filling everywhere and what do I find at the bottom? True Blood MAGNETS!! 10 of them!! They came out beautifully and I would love to learn how to make these.

And finally, a group shot of all my True Bloody Goodyness.

I am just completely in awe of everything, they are so well done and just Killer! Thank you SO VERY MUCH MollieMoo for making my first swap fantastic!!

A special thank you to Spookshowbaby for organizing this swap, it has been a wonderful experience and I can't wait to swap more. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Super Man
How to Draw Son Goku from Drago Ball Z
Ebru Painting Demonstration
Learn About the Art of Ebru
Learn About Drawing Cartoons and Comics
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...