A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Matchbox Swap Round 3  (Read 12902 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mamarose22
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2009 02:19:19 PM »

I received today.  Yea for tiny goodies.  My little matchbox from Jessa_aka_jalapeno arrived with lots of cute stuff in it.  She put some buttons together that can be made into a brooch, magnet or be used to decorate something.  Really cute.  I received some red roses, red ribbon with roses on it, some buttons and yet some.  But the best was the box.  I was decorated with a pretty tree and some grass and a stone in the center of a moon.  Hopefully I will post pictures this weekend, however if you have pictures Jessa, feel free to post them.  Thank you, thank you for such a cute matchbox. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
jessa_aka_jalapeno

And high in Vitamin C! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2009 06:26:54 PM »

Yay! I'm glad it got to you safely and that you like everything!
I had so much fun crafting that box for you Cheesy

I took some pics and I will post them for ya after American Idol teehee Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PhoenixLlewelyn
Phoenix Llewelyn Designs

Whimsical Inspiration with Romantic Inclination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2009 07:43:51 PM »

sent today and messaged my partners with their DC #'s so hopefully pics are soon to come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2009 08:00:46 AM »

ORGANIZATIONAL POST

Hey guys, please remember to pm me when you send and receive and not just post in one of the threads.  There are a lot of posts to cover and I've been trying to get through them but think I missed a few.  If you have left a message that you are shipping late thank you, if you need to ship late that's fine just let me and your partner know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2009 08:05:00 AM »

Yay! I'm glad it got to you safely and that you like everything!
I had so much fun crafting that box for you Cheesy

I took some pics and I will post them for ya after American Idol teehee Smiley
I'll be watching also.
I'm not sure if my daughter will be coming over this weekend and she usually takes my pictures for me as I don't have a camera.  If I did, it would be used primarily for my swaps as whenever my family gets together there are enough cameras there taking pictures.  Thanks for posting them for me, Jessa.  I love the what you did on the box.  It's hard to decorate something that small but you did a really nice job on it.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2009 10:04:59 PM »

ORGANIZATIONAL POST

Hey everyone, we have many boxes sent and received but it seems we are having some communication problems.  Please don't forget to pm both the organizer and your partner when you send and receive.  I understand we get busy and forget, even I forgot to PM one of my partners before I posted pics, things happen, but let's all try to be more careful.  There are a few people out there that I still have not received any pm's from on whether they've received or sent.  Please take care of this soon, as I don't want to have any flakers or have to leave negative feedback for anyone.  Thanks.

On a happier note, the boxes that have been posted so far are wonderful.  I can't wait to see what is still to come. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2009 08:15:03 AM »

Tracking says Kerallyn's package was delivered this morning!! And mamarose22's is in the area and hopefully will get delivered today too! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2009 10:36:48 AM »

Tracking says Kerallyn's package was delivered this morning!! And mamarose22's is in the area and hopefully will get delivered today too! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!
I'll be watching for the mailman.  My mail is usually delivered about 2-3PM. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2009 01:57:17 PM »

I'll be watching for the mailman.  My mail is usually delivered about 2-3PM. 
My mail was delivered about 4:30 and my matchbox was there.  I couldn't wait to rip open the envelope.  Freestyle, it was absolutely beautiful.  I so admire people who can make such beautiful things from polymer clay.  Everyone, get set to be so jealous. My wists are filled with cats and roses and Freestyle used that make a an adorable clay covered box with cats on a tree.  She also made some other clay things including another cat and crocheted a thread flower which is perfect for appliqueing.  I couldn't even fit everything back in as she packed it so tight.  I won't be able to post pictures until next weekend so you can post them now if you'd like, Freestyle.
Thank you so much Freestyle.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009 01:58:10 PM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sinjah
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2009 09:07:02 AM »

Received from thanate yesterday! It's the most amazing, inspiring package ever! Thanks so much, thanate! Pictures coming as soon as I get my hands on a camera!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please! Looking for jersey scraps.
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Mixed Beans
How to make Chicken Pot Pie Part 2
How to make Apple Dumpling
How to make a Shrimp and Scallop Country Casserole
How to make Hickory Smoked Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...