A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Deck out Your Kitchen Swap - Angel Found  (Read 481 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 17, 2009 03:50:46 PM »

I need one angel for Lizzle for the Deck out your kitchen Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=284802.0

This swap was a 7 point swap of mostly kitchen related items. Here are the relevant parts of her questionnaire.

What crafts would you like to receive?: Most of all, I'm hoping for a tablecloth! Other than that, I'm not sure. I'll probably never get tired of cool dish towels. I keep meaning to make myself an apron with that awesome pattern that keeps floating around but I haven't. I don't paint or draw well at all, so crafts that include personal artwork are cool and something I can't do myself. Mostly, I'm hoping to get things that make my somewhat unfortunately green kitchen more modern.

What crafts would you rather not receive?:
I don't like country kitchens, so that's mainly what I don't want. No wood plaques, no ducks or bunnies.

Anything else you would like to share to help your partner:

We recently moved into a new rental apartment with an unfortunately colored kitchen. It has three walls that are a true forest green and an attached dining room with three cream colored walls. Since we can't paint, I'm trying to figure out ways to turn this not-exactly-my-color-or-style kitchen into something that's modern, warm, inviting and nice. To add to this dilemma, our kitchen rug is red (my usually preferred kitchen accent color), the cupboards are painted white, the floor is maple, the table and chairs are light birch and the sideboard is dark maple. (The sideboard *really* doesn't match but I found it at a flea market and fell in love.)
  I'm hoping to solve part of the color dilemma with cool, funky tablecloths to help downplay the lightness of the table and join the colors of the room. Other than that, I've been totally at a loss. We're only planning on living here for about 6 -8 months, so I don't want to do anything too drastic or acquire too many things that match this green, but I do want the kitchen to look nice while we live here. Now you, too, know my kitchen dilemma. Thank you for helping me solve it! Also, I'd be happy to send a couple of pictures of my kitchen along, if that will help you.

PM me if you would like to angel for Lizzle.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009 05:04:50 PM by DeannaLynn06 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

NomNomSunshine
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009 03:36:07 PM »

I sent you a PM
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Know When to Toss Your Old Makeup
Can You Plump Your Lips With Hawaiian Punch?
Does Whitening Your Teeth With Strawberries Really Work?
Beauty Secrets from Hong Kong
How To Make A Face Powder
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...