Swap name: A swap for dyers.
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: superhooker
Sign-up date range: 2-16 to 2-26
Date to send item by: 3-27
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This is a swap for people who love to dye!!! If you are in to dyeing fabric, yarn, roving, whatever, then this is the swap for you. We will be swapping 2 medium items.
People who do not dye, but would like to swap for awesome hand dyed stuff, you can sign up to swap dyeable items with your partner. However, if you are sending only supplies, please plan to send 4 medium items. This will hopefully even out with the effort of dyeing, you know?
Please make sure to talk to your partner A LOT!! this swap will take communication, so talk it out and make sure that you are both satisfied with what will be sent, ok?
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: A swap for dyers
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What kinds of dyeing can you do?
What is your favorite thing to dye?
If you are not a dyer, what sorts of supplies could you send?
If you are a dyer, would you be willing to swap with a non-dyer for supplies?
What kinds of items would you like to recieve?
Is there anything you really wouldn't like to recieve?
any pets/smokers/other allergens in your home?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. ptarmic wumpus