Swap name: ST. Patrick's Day cookie/sweet swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: missmuffcake with the lovely and talented The Platypus Project as co-organizer
Sign-up date range: till 2/24
Date to send item by: 3/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): not really, but I want to try to pair people up so maybe it will close a bit early if things match up nicely.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? yes, unless you can find someone in your Country to swap, since it is baked good we do not not want anything to spoil or you know of goodies that can last the test of time.
If so, which country? -
Age requirement? 13Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Another swap in which you can show off your baking skills! You must bake/make 2 batches of sweets for your partner, send along the recipes and craft 1 small green
item and buy 1 small green
item! Remember to pack your cookies/sweats well and send PRIORITY mail with a d/c
. Packing tips can be found here: http://mochaxlight.blogspot.com/2009/01/cookie-website-database.html
Check out the vday cookie swap for ideas: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289362.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Are you a vegan?
Would you be able to bake vegan - it goes way past no dairy?
What do you like in your cookies/sweets?:
What do you dislike?:
Any favorite ingredients?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO Missmuffcake VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Who has joined so far:
2- The Platypus Project
missmuffcake - the platypus project
nikimac - PinkDreams21
grimmscreed - susief00GALLERYhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295818.0