A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tree Swap Round 2! FINISHED!  (Read 34491 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #910 on: March 26, 2009 10:43:12 AM »

I got my teeth sunk into the large yesterday and I am SO looking forward to going home SPECIFICALLY so that I can work on it some more.  I don't think it will be finished tonight but a girl can dream, right?  I've got the most difficult part done.

Gonna stop by michaels on the way home for some supplies I think. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #911 on: March 26, 2009 12:59:09 PM »

I'm just about finished with my large.  One day for dry time, then a coat of varnish, then more dry time......Yeah, I should be done in time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

digital misfit

crazy doesn't begin to cover it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #912 on: March 26, 2009 01:47:58 PM »

awww I wanna go visit Jenicat and get inked up!!

I am waiting for company to leave so I can work on a large item, and get some time in on the other projects.  Everything is in varying stages of completion. My friend could not find the machine I needed to borrow for one item, so I will have a go at doing it manually.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog to read my rambling, get free hand embroidery patterns, and even enter giveaways from time to time! http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #913 on: March 26, 2009 03:00:58 PM »

Ah, haven't updated in a while... I found the perfect thing at Joann's the other day and I'm almost done with everything. Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
savvysister
« Reply #914 on: March 26, 2009 05:19:01 PM »

Like the tatoos all.  I can't believe groovy is ready to send... actually I can- she is so so on the ball.  I'm not ready to send- but I will be by next week, surely-do!  Have been crafting on the same item for some time-- LOVE it, and can't wait to send it (though I'll want to keep it...)  Grin  I can imagine one hand packing it in the box and the other hand pulling it out over and over again... Happy days and happy crafting all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #915 on: March 26, 2009 05:34:00 PM »

Like the tatoos all.  I can't believe groovy is ready to send... actually I can- she is so so on the ball.  I'm not ready to send- but I will be by next week, surely-do!  Have been crafting on the same item for some time-- LOVE it, and can't wait to send it (though I'll want to keep it...)  Grin  I can imagine one hand packing it in the box and the other hand pulling it out over and over again... Happy days and happy crafting all!

yeah, totally feel the same about the big item i am sending you .... good thing i made a pattern as i made it..... i can make another one for myself... Grin......i keep looking at it over and over again.....will mail on saturday....so long as I can take pictures tomorrow.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #916 on: March 26, 2009 08:26:24 PM »

Everything is in varying stages of completion.

It's funny how everyone crafts differently. It would drive me nuts to have a bunch of projects going on at once! If possible, I like to just do one project at a time and spend all my time on it before I move on to another. I eat my food that way, too. I eat all of one thing before moving on to the next. Tongue

I wrote detailed directions on how to open one of your 2 packages. It took up all of one of the sides of the box. Don't worry though. I then covered the box with shipping paper so that it doesn't look like you're getting a package from a crazy lady. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VeniceIsSinking
« Reply #917 on: March 26, 2009 09:32:54 PM »

Hi! I'm still alive.

Today I discovered that bleach pens do not work on all fabrics. Fabrics that I thought they would work on.
Back to the drawing board for my big project.
Lame.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #918 on: March 26, 2009 09:41:36 PM »

Okay, I'm a little late to jump on board, but I wanted to show off the ink I had done in September.

It's "Three Little Birds", you know, Bob Marley? I had it done in Las Vegas right after my Marley's first birthday. It took a long time. Pain-wise, I kinda got into the zone, but after I had been sitting nearly 6 hours the owner came into the shop and asked me, "doesn't that hurt?" and when I thought about it, it started to hurt. But I love it.

Keepin' it crafty, I was just telling my partner the other day that there just wasn't enough time to make everything that I really want to make. I could make tree crafts for her forever! Now, since I can't get long onto my work's server, I'm going to spend an unexpected and well-deserved evening in the craft room!.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

« Reply #919 on: March 26, 2009 10:06:41 PM »

That is beautiful Smiley
My mum's name is Marley - Short for Marcella
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken Tenders
Sandwich Party: Pork Sandwich
How To Cook BBQ Ribs
In The Kitchen - Raw Chicken Carve
How to make cheap homemade microwave popcorn
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...