A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 308,220
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Reusable Shopping Bag Swap Round 2 - The Gallery!  (Read 10317 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2009 01:19:40 PM »

Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't been on a swap with any flakers yet...Although the prior organizer of this swap mentioned she had 1 or 2.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2009 02:49:21 PM »

So glad you liked the bags I sent donniesgirl.  My favorite was the dotted one too,  I loved that fabric when I saw it and had a feeling you would like it too.  I actually cut myself out the same bag with that fabric but haven't had a chance to get  mine made yet.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you made me.  All the bags in this gallery look great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laideebugz
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2009 03:19:43 PM »

Thank you to my swap partners JessBee21, hngoodlett, paintindiva 
All bags have been received.

Thank you.

-gina
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2009 03:33:45 PM »

I love those doily bags. I tried to make some for my partners, but  I couldn't get the fabric part right. It was all wonky, so I just sent and decided to try and fix them for myself later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
whisp3rd
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2009 04:40:54 PM »

I am psychic! Tigarlilly's package arrived! And I had some really great lighting to show off some really great stuff.

OOOoooh it is sooo good Cheesy I only can only swoon and wish my sewing skills were that good.

Oh! And this package was pretty much beaten to hell :/ But everything inside was in tip top shape!

An empty box and a teabag cozy! The chocolate didn't make it, there was no saving it. The cozy is so honkin cute. I had to hide it because my mom was gonna steal it  Cheesy

The bags all neatly put away.

The bags! Tada! Love the fabric! I don't have a favorite they appeal to me both in their own ways!
Great thing they are washable because I'll probably use them for project bags too

Inside fabric detail :3

Thank you so much Tigarlilly! It was an absolute pleasure swapping with you! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigarlilly

Animal Crossing = <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2009 07:16:18 PM »

aww! I'm sorry the chocolates didn't make it and the package wasn't in the best of shape!! Sad I was in a super rush getting to the post office and had no packaging and those bubble envelopes were the best thing they had, I thought they'd be fine. Sad So sorry!! Sad But I'm glad the bags were fine, the chocolates were just a last minute thing. Glad you liked the bags!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whisp3rd
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2009 08:20:43 PM »

aww! I'm sorry the chocolates didn't make it and the package wasn't in the best of shape!! Sad I was in a super rush getting to the post office and had no packaging and those bubble envelopes were the best thing they had, I thought they'd be fine. Sad So sorry!! Sad But I'm glad the bags were fine, the chocolates were just a last minute thing. Glad you liked the bags!

Oh, the chocolates made it, I meant they didn't have a chance with me around.

And the packaging was fine but they put a sticker on it that said "RECEIVED DAMAGED," but I couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the fact that it looked like PO lady kicked it under her car on a rainy day.

But everything was great, so no matter Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigarlilly

Animal Crossing = <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009 05:03:57 AM »

Oh, the chocolates made it, I meant they didn't have a chance with me around.

And the packaging was fine but they put a sticker on it that said "RECEIVED DAMAGED," but I couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the fact that it looked like PO lady kicked it under her car on a rainy day.

But everything was great, so no matter Cheesy

ooh, hehe.. I totally read that wrong. I was half asleep when I did. :/ lol, glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
donniesgirl
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009 07:00:20 AM »

Great bags!

Well, it looks like we may not need an angel after all - keep your fingers crossed.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
JessBee21
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009 09:54:39 AM »

They are definitely crossed.  I used my two bags that I've received so far to the grocery store yesterday, and they were awesome.  I got compliments from two ladies on them!  Can't wait to receive my last one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...