A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,719
Currently Running With Scissors:
849 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Reusable Shopping Bag Swap Round 2 - The Gallery!  (Read 7007 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

seamlessgem
The family that raves together, stays together...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2009 04:54:47 AM »

Well here are the lovely bags Samj sent to me!
sorry for the delay in getting them up here, it's been a crazy couple of days...
Loving the crochet, I'm rubbish at it myself!

The singlet style bag is a very pretty fabric.

tasty lining shot..

beautiful work, thanks sooo much.

Gx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SamJ
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2009 05:00:36 PM »

I love the red one  Roll Eyes    but I am biased  Grin       
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://knitsamknit.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/SamJ

where do i get freezer paper from??? im in the UK so does it have another name??? please help me!!!!
jukebox
friends don't let friends drink and stitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2009 06:18:26 PM »

I'd so love to get my hands on some of the printed fabric from the bag JessBee21 received from paintindiva! and man, this is making me wish I could crochet.

in any case, I received from my partner Hoxierice today and I lovelovelove my bag! It is SO well-made, and the fabrics are fantastic.

(please ignore the ugly storage unit on my balcony, I wanted to get a shot of the fabric in natural light)

I love this, it's so bright and cheerful and the fabric for its bottom and that its edged in, (blurry! sorry!):

The bag's lined in canvas and I already used it today - it is STURDY! And the pocket on the outside is great. I love it. Thanks SO much, Hoxierice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoxierice

Who knew tailoring was so much fun?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2009 11:06:52 AM »

Here is the bag I received from jukebox. I really like the size and shape. And the colors it is so springy. There are four pieces two side pieces with handle and two strips that go from one side across the bottom to the other. The fabrics are a green print and yellow solid. Yeah, I am not good at setting up pictures. I also received some cute magnets. My fridge is almost all covered in craftster magnets!

Thanks jukebox it looks sturdy, which is good because we just busted a store bought reusable bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goodbye Tucson! I will miss how everything dried so quickly!
paintindiva
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009 09:38:43 AM »

I received from JessBee21 and laideebugz

Thanks girls .. I love them both!   I have already put them to good use.   Green/yellow bag is reversible.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

KeLLeY
JessBee21
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009 03:50:05 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad that you liked it!  You know I LOVE mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whisp3rd
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009 07:05:38 PM »

Everyone's bags looks soooooooooo great! I'm loving the fabric choices.

I have not started on my second package yet because it's seems I've had the worst of luck healthwise.
From July of last year to december I had mono. After I got over the mono, I developed staph. After I got over the staph, my picked up mange and because my vet did not diagnose it fast enough he gave me mange and I got over it in February. I joked that I'd go to my doc and he'd tell me I have meningitis or something.

Well, guess what! I got laryngitis this week! yay!
I'm getting over it now, so I should start the second package soon.

I'm so tired of being sick  Undecided
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009 07:06:36 PM by whisp3rd » THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2009 07:26:20 PM »

Yay - I got my bags from eye_on_sparrow & I have to say I had the best swap partner!  Totally spoiled me!  Smiley  She sent 5 bags!

This one is my favorite - it has this great textured polka dot fabric:

She got the idea of these great produce bags from my wist.  I didn't like the colors on the wist, but these are totally up my alley!  And the doileys make it so the checker can see the produce sticker or what's in it:

This bag is a mesh & will be perfect for the farmer's market:

And this one is a totally cute - it has a little pouch that it fits in so you could pack it in your purse:

Thanks for a great swap, eye_on_sparrow!  I love them all!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009 07:34:45 PM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2009 07:33:06 PM »

Ok I'm bummed but it's looking like we're going to need at least one angel.  I can't get a hold of classy broad's partner & it looks like (from her profile) that her last active date was February 15th.   Undecided  I'll wait to see how things shape up with everyone else's partners but that kind of sucks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whisp3rd
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009 11:16:50 AM »

Ok I'm bummed but it's looking like we're going to need at least one angel.  I can't get a hold of classy broad's partner & it looks like (from her profile) that her last active date was February 15th.   Undecided  I'll wait to see how things shape up with everyone else's partners but that kind of sucks.
So close!

That's still prett good I would say! I've seen swaps where the organizer had to deal with 4 to 5 flakers.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tigarlilly's package will arrive within the next hour so hopefully some new yummy package pictures Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pose Your Subjects in a Picture
How to Compose a Great Photograph
How to Use Lighting to Take Great Photos
How to Photograph Stamping Projects
Cindy Sherman at Metro Pictures
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...