A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 301,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
469 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Tattoos You've Designed!  (Read 136868 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cupcakecarnivore
« Reply #660 on: May 10, 2009 04:20:53 PM »

These are tattoos that I have done. (THEY ARE NOT ON MY BODY)
I have been tattooing for about 3 weeks, and have done like 10 or 11. expect more pictures as time goes on....

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009 08:06:53 PM by cupcakecarnivore - Reason: added one more picture » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Whatcha doin', Hank's wife? Some kind of women's work?
Which is it, cookin' or sewin'?"

http://www.myspace.com/punkrocklives

http://wists.com/CraftyKelley
Heike
« Reply #661 on: May 11, 2009 11:44:41 AM »

whoa i think those look really good for someone who has been tattooing for such a short time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cupcakecarnivore
« Reply #662 on: May 11, 2009 12:33:34 PM »

thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Whatcha doin', Hank's wife? Some kind of women's work?
Which is it, cookin' or sewin'?"

http://www.myspace.com/punkrocklives

http://wists.com/CraftyKelley
ElizabethR11
*TwoBeautifulBabies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: May 14, 2009 04:29:45 PM »

okay A.  I'm obsessed with Craftster... Wink
and B.  This is my first post...so i hope this is right!!  Grin
and C. this may be a looong post  Grin

okay, we shall start with the first tattoo!!

My daughter was born 2 months premature in 2004 and only weighed 3 lbs....so i decided to get her name tattooed to my back with little pink angel wings around her name, since she is my little angel!!  Her name is Trysten (thanks to the movie 'Legends of the Fall' Cheesy and my Ma...if she wouldn't have stepped in and suggested that name, my daughter would have been named Baby...yep--i was having a hormonal 'Dirty Dancing' moment, and would have named her Baby... Huh)

Then my son was born in 2007, and he is the exact opposite of my tiny little daughter...he weighed 9 lbs, and currently isn't even 2 yet, and is heavier than she is!  His name is below hers with blue angel wings around it... His name is Kemper (thanks to the new (new being 2003) 'Texas chainsaw massacre' movie  Cheesy)

Then quite a few years ago, someone very close to me passed away, and i got this tattoo in remembrance of him, its a lyric from Keith Urban's song 'Tonight I Wanna Cry'

Then last year, my Lovely and I went to visit my bestest friend in the whole world-who moved to Texas-and she and I got matching tattoos on our feets (the most painful thing I've ever experienced  Cry !!!!!!)
*mines on the left*

In 2006 I got married-that was my first mistake....-then I got the tattoo, in a drunken stupor, that every sane person will tell you not to get....one with evil's name on it  Lips sealed  and to make matters worse, it was a horrible tattoo ANYWAY!!
But luckily i met someone who is a fabulous tattoo artist, and told him that i liked the idea of having the horseshoe tattoo...but wanted the name GONE and i just let him go at it all freehand, and i am very pleased with the way it has turned out!!

and then i got this tattoo which is by far my favorite!  My Nanny aka Grandmother, is 92 years old and is as crafty as they come!!!  for her last birthday, everyone in our family each made our own quilt blocks (which showed off everyone's personalities for sure!) and we gave them to her, and she ended up making two quilts with all the blocks, because lots of us made several quilt blocks.... my Nanny is my hero

and this is MY most recent tattoo, my cousin, who has lived with my mother and us most of our lives (he was more like a brother to me) and I had the same birthday, well he recently passed away and so i got the roman numerals for our b-day  11-4 and found a font i liked online and printed it off, and got them tattooed to my wrist in hot pink..his favorite color, this picture was right after it was done so its not the best picture...it hasn't healed yet

those are all MY tattoos, and i am currently working on a sleeve tattoo, which will also be dedicated to my cousin who passed, and i will post it as soon as its done.

but these are tattoos that i had a hand in designing or picking them out...they make me proud
my sister's, in remembrance of our cousin....The Eye of Bast?
I'm not sure what it is for sure, but i know it was something they both love-Egyptian stuff

this is my Ma's in remembrance for him...(FYI-he was a hair dresser, and he had his own shop called 'Hello Gorgeous' and lips was the signature look for the shop)

then this is my friends tattoo that we both designed together, she is in LOVE with elephants, and she is very musically talented...so we decided on this adorable pink elephant- blowing music notes out her trunk and they flow up her back to a bigger musical note tattoo she has that looks like a heart...

and then this is my Ma's other tattoo she got that i picked out...its supposed to be a hummingbird but he doesn't really look like a hummingbird anymore--blue bird i guess?...but i just love his little Mohawk on the top of his noggin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I'd rather walk to hell in high heels, than to heaven in flats...*
magicstx21
« Reply #664 on: May 15, 2009 10:55:08 AM »

this is the newest tattoo I got (1 out of 4 total).  my sister, mom and me went to two kings tattooing in NC (mom chickened out) this was to remember my dad that passed away on 3-26-09. My sister got a little Indian feather and DADDY about 1 sq inch. this is mine, I drew it up, Eli, the artist, fixed my roses and did detail on the hammer...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009 10:57:53 AM by magicstx21 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennibalism
« Reply #665 on: May 17, 2009 10:58:27 PM »

Here's my bomb girl, a few months old..  It is meant to resemble graffiti on a wall, as it's based on a Banksy work.  It represents a number of things to me, but is most definitely not meant to be a pro-war statement. Didn't go down too well in Japan, though..  Undecided

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/uploads/93065/bombtat.jpg

The second is a little older, and I got after a paticularly messy break-up. It's one of those nice, positive affirmations that is good to look at on the days that the black cloud is messing with my head. The picture is a dodgy webcam one, though, and does the tattoo no justice.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/uploads/93065/Photo_3812.jpg

Both by my beautiful friend, confidant, and inspiring artist, Pip at True Love Tattoo, Brisbane, Australia.

x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
charzard
« Reply #666 on: May 19, 2009 01:34:32 AM »

hahah sorry but those are the same kanji. And yes the girls tattoo says beauty. It's just in a weird style.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alhrayth
« Reply #667 on: May 19, 2009 01:56:21 PM »

ooops, it took me several days and now being blocked with an ice pack on my knee to get me to connect the camera to the computer and get my photos here!
So he's my little kitty-angel, on my back.

here they say that you must have tattoos in uneven numbers, and now I have two... I guess number three will arrive after the summer.. but I have no clue of what it will be!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #668 on: May 19, 2009 06:04:57 PM »

alhrayth - she's adorable!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Knot all there

Muh muh muh muh McCoy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #669 on: May 23, 2009 02:37:43 PM »

Oh my god that is beautiful
I love all those old ink drawings as they transfer so well into tattoo
I hope your are proud of that little cheshire cat as it is stunning
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Roast Pork 1-2-3
How to make Cod With Oranges 1-2-3
How to Make Sautéed Peaches with Chardonnay Vanilla Syrup
How to Make Lemon Pancakes
How to Make a Pot Luck Cheese Platter
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: TVP Chik'n Nuggets
@Home This Weekend: Colorful Garden Chairs
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Palette Coasters

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...