A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,071
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Tattoos You've Designed!  (Read 122248 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 03, 2008 04:28:02 AM »

sapphire_distortion: ... I love the Buffy quote Cheesy

I have Faith's tattoo on my back, but been really tempted to get a quote written!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LifeislikeanEwok
Chrissasaurus-Rex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2008 02:01:30 PM »

So, Here is MY dilemma- My cousin and her husband just moved to town...She does piercings for a living and he....he does tattoos. They have come down to San Antonio to open a shop. MY problem is- Matt (her husband)...gives me free tattoos.

He is REALLY good, and such a nice guy. So far I have two tattoos, both done by Matt.

Here is my first tattoo:

This picture does it NO justice. The color are actually really bright and vibrant (stupid camera phones!)

The stars each symbolize one of my sisters (using their favorite colors). The big one is actually kelly green and symbolizes me and so on an so forth. (yes, I have five sisters)

Unfortunately I dont have a pic of the second one right now because its on my ankle and we all know that its pretty damned near impossible to take a pic of your own ankle. Anyhow, its a pumpkin to symbolize my boyfriend....its a really long story, but its super cute and it makes me soooo happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is an occasion. Rise to it!" -Mr.Magorium
mintbamboo
« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2008 02:35:27 PM »

So, Here is MY dilemma- My cousin and her husband just moved to town...She does piercings for a living and he....he does tattoos. They have come down to San Antonio to open a shop. MY problem is- Matt (her husband)...gives me free tattoos.
He is REALLY good, and such a nice guy.

Ok, so you have access to free, good quality tattoos.... I don't see the dilemma?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm your fool
LifeislikeanEwok
Chrissasaurus-Rex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2008 03:29:43 PM »

He is REALLY good, and such a nice guy.

Ok, so you have access to free, good quality tattoos.... I don't see the dilemma?  Wink

lol!

Tattoos are way too addictive. I have to keep myself from going over there to get that Moogle tattoo I've always dreamed of. I want to be a high school english teacher someday.......lol. If i could, I would be COVERED. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katherine83
Crafter-ific!!!

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2008 04:34:21 PM »

Lol, I know what you mean about addictive... I already have my next 3-4 tattoo ideas stewing in my head...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ain't here to break it...
just see how far it will bend.
LifeislikeanEwok
Chrissasaurus-Rex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: November 03, 2008 07:47:20 PM »

Lol, I know what you mean about addictive... I already have my next 3-4 tattoo ideas stewing in my head...  Grin

Yeah, my cousin and her husband live with my sister right now, and my sister got 3 tattoos from him in one week! My dad has also gotten two tats and Ive got my two!

I want like 3 more, and then Im done...I swear. Yeah...4 more. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hurtbyastar
« Reply #336 on: November 05, 2008 07:15:12 PM »

I totally know what you mean about them being addictive, i went and got a new one on saturday and whilst sitting in the chair me and my artist were talking about my next piece lol... we weren't even halfway done my new one.. but i'm included a photo of my new tattoo, it's on my left wrist, my artist Pablo did the custom font on this little guy so it would mesh with my back piece a little better! but i'm in love with this piece!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/hurtbyastar/MEE041.jpg

So the meaning behind this little guy is well as some of you may know, the left hand is the hand of hate, it's with this hand caine knifed his brother, it's also the left hand that back in the day would call you out on witchery.. lol so yeah.. i love love love this piece and i had an amazing time being tattooed by pablo, after getting my feet done i was a little with standish of getting a new one but i knew i had to go back, (i love being tatooed) but pablo is amazing and made it a wonderful time. if your ever in calgary and want a tattoo you should hit him up!

P.s Sorry about the link still can't embed photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katherine83
Crafter-ific!!!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 05, 2008 07:16:57 PM »

Cool... it's like "watch out for my crazy left hand!" Which shop is Pablo at in Calgary?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ain't here to break it...
just see how far it will bend.
hurtbyastar
« Reply #338 on: November 05, 2008 11:43:18 PM »

hahahah i went with my friend and she and i were joking around and i was was all like "don' make me get my hateful hand into this" lol

Pablo is at Impact Body Art, it's a pretty good shop, good prices (60 dollar base rate) CLEAN! which is a must it's not my 1st tattoo i look in to my shops award winning and just awesome.. Pablo went to Alberta College of Art and Design here in Calgary and has a huge passion for art, he takes his time and makes sure your experience is good..all and all just an awesome guy, oh and he's funny as hell.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2008 11:44:00 AM »

I love spontaneity!! I woke up on Saturday, went into work and decided I was going to the tattoo parlour (yay for being self-employed!) They had couple of spaces ... weird for a Saturday ... so I booked in and went (before I could chicken out!)

The only problem is, my two old tats look ... well really, really old now ... but I don't know if I'll get them touched up or not .... (and I know that the leaves by my old tats aren't symmetrical ... but I kinda liked that)

Anyway ... here's my new tattoo (about an hour and a half old)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS3 Series
How to Save and Share the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Button Mode in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Playback Option in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Load and Play the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...