A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
721 Guests and 51 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buy Nothing/ Green Swap Gallery (send outs 3/18/09)  (Read 9079 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

danirene
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2009 07:16:08 PM »

Awww... Thanks everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jellybean313

Menchi says Moo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009 09:06:58 PM »

So far everyone's packages have been super-awesome!!  There is not one thing that anyone made that I wouldn't want for myself!  This has been an awesome and I can't wait to see the rest of everyone's stuff!!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2009 05:56:21 AM »

Okay... for some reason I didn't bookmark the gallery!! Roll Eyes. But everyone's stuff looks awesome!!

And I have received from imafundork, and its all perfect:
I want to apologize for my awful cell pics, its all i have at the moment-if my partner has better pics, please feel free to post them!! Grin

from top left to right:
-rapunzel scarf in wonderful colors
-record bowl!
-swiffer wet and dry cloths ( there are 2 green and 2 purple)
-a plarn bag
-knitting needle bracelets
- frayed fabric bracelet
- a knitted cabled bracelet
-action shot of rapunzel scarf
- reversible coffee cozy!!

It was hard to get pics, because everything was put to use immediately!! Cheesy. This swap was amazing!! I couldn't believe the things we can make from just our stash!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2009 07:06:12 AM »

Those swiffer cloths are brilliant! I really like the plarn bag, too. Nice loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dmbgirl41
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009 07:08:28 AM »

I love the scarf! The swiffer cloths are a really great idea & I'm going to have to make some myself b/c it urks me every time I use the swiffer mop all the waste it creates!!! They are just so handy though. I love the record bowl too- I think I need to make one of these as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Sweet you Rock & Sweet You Roll~*
dmbgirl41
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2009 07:28:38 AM »

Grin Grin Grin I received from efirechild yesterday, and when I got home early this morning in my grumpy not a morning person way- I was delightfully surprised!!!! Here's the awesome stuff she sent me!

For those of you who don't recognize this... its a Dave Matthews Band firedancer!!! I love this & really appreciate the skill it took to make this. The firedancer is complicated to craft, I know! I love it love it love it! And even my mom, was like, WHOAH that's really cool. Just in time to get excited for Spring/Summer Tour!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

This adorable lil' bag is made from fused plastic & plarn! I love it! I also appreciate her patience in making plarn, as it is a time consuming task. I love bags & this an awesome addition to my collection  Wink

This is a dish scrubbie made from tulle! How groovy is that? How did she know I'm the official dishwasher of my house?? Smiley And now... I know what to do with that tulle I've been putting off buying... strangely attracted to that stuff....

These are my second fav I think. I love stickers. Ever since the 80s & my stickerbook phenomenon. Its hard to see from the picture, so I'll tell you what they say, Left to Right, Up & Down. 1. DMB (this is from a tour shirt I think, I'm not sure which tho) 2. "The Notorious Bad Girls of Craft" 3. Starbucks Coffee w/ a Firedancer- recognize that? Its 2 of my favorite obsessions. 4. "I'm a hooker" w/ a little crochet hook  Wink 5. The DMB Stand Up! Cover Art. 6. "Ladies Sewing Circle & Terrorist Society" (its like she knows me!) 7. A pinup girl w/ crocheting supplies! 8. "It takes balls to crochet like this" lmao. 9. Dave Matthews Band w/ Dave & Boyd in the background. 10. "I crochet in public" (and I do)
Thanks so much efirechild! You were a great swap partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Sweet you Rock & Sweet You Roll~*
oddley
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2009 08:22:28 AM »

I love love love the DMB dancer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danirene
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2009 09:58:57 AM »

That firedancer is BEAUTIFUL!
I love it.

Also.... I got my package from Rangerbeth today! Everything is AWESOME. Thank you so much Rangerbeth!

Sorry about the pictures, all I;ve got is a cell phone... Sad

First, a new elephant stuffie! I've named her Penelope. Here she is hanging out with Gordy, who is excited that she is here. Gordy always loves new friends, especially sexy green ones...  Wink

Next, she sent me this hilarious messenger bag made out of a cat food bag! It's fully lined and has inside pockets. She's right, it does still smell a teeny bit like cat food... Smiley
Here's a picture of my dog modeling it:

And last, there is an adorable purple pin-cushion bracelet, a retractable tape measure covered in a felt leaf, and a hand carved leaf stamp. I love all three. I've never had a retractable tape measure before, I can't wait to use it.

Ooh!

She made me a pair of Yoga pants too... but I forgot to take a picture cause I'm wearing them right now.  Grin Grin

Thanks again Rangerbeth!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2009 10:05:48 AM »

I love love love the DMB dancer!

I second that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oddley
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2009 10:10:11 AM »

forget the 'stuff' I want the dog!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sauteed Peppers and Onions
Cornbread and Pinto Beans Recipe
Cabernet Steak Sauce Recipe
Grilled Cabernet Tenderloin Recipe
Holiday Recipe Substitutions
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...