A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 299,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buy Nothing/ Green Swap Gallery (send outs 3/18/09)  (Read 9352 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2009 08:46:25 PM »

Pretty cool package.  I love the batman pillow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2009 01:19:41 PM »

Sorry for the delay...here's the wonderful goodies that MEshelltakeone sent to me. Smiley

The whole package:

Medium:  Embroidered bird bag.  My favorite! I've been wanting a bag like this for awhile now, not realizing I never had one on my wist.  I added it after this swap began,but MEshelltakeone had already made me one!  She's just that good.  Wink

Close up of her awesome embroidery.

Medium:  Cute striped hat.  I was in need of a shower when I took these pics that's why I'm not modeling it.  Tongue

Smalls: Button picture frame, tree painting, pot holders, and magnets.

Extras: Crocheted scrubbie and birdie notebook.

Thanks Michelle, it's all fabulous! And thank you to our organizers, this swap was a ton of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
danirene
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2009 01:23:11 PM »

Nice haul!

That birdie bag is super awesomely cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2009 06:00:41 PM »

I received a lovely package from tinkrbella2005 earlier last week, but two long work weeks have kept away from Craftster-land.

I was so surprised with how thoughtful and well made everything was.. but she also sent a ton of extras!!!!

A gorgeous (and huge!) crocheted dishcloth and a set of 4 beautiful, crocheted coasters! (I love the feel of the yarn you used.. it's lovely!)  I'm scared to use the dishcloth because it's so pretty. Smiley  The coasters are on the table for the morning coffee mug.. They are great!

She also made a set of mustard-yellow stitch markers.  They're great! (And helpful since my two  kittens have found stitch markers to be one of the top ten wonders of their lives)

(And as I have 3,000 knitting works-in-progress, I know I'll be using these a ton!)

She also sent me this wonderful jewelry..these really beautiful green, helm's weave earrings (my flickr account, too, has already had someone comment on how gorgeous they were) and a set of 3 memory wire bracelets.. Aren't they all great?  In addition (because these weren't enough!?!!), she sent a lovely three-strand green necklace.  This will be the perfect addition to work outfits, as I get to wear all black.. this will definitely spice it up! Smiley

Next (I know!), she sent this adorable button embroidery picture, directly from one of my Wists.  I love it!!!

(Sorry for all the pictures, I'm trying to consolidate..really!)

Why is my dog in motion?

She made my dog two toys! (And he's had fun with both already!!!)

And how cute are these little ones?!!  These are for my three cats, and since it's hard to get them all not moving at the same time, I only got an action shot with one of the kittens, who I actually woke up from a nap:

They love all their toys, too! Smiley My dog has tried to steal them away but I think the cats are pretty determined to keep them as theirs.

I can't believe what a huge package this was!!! Tinkrbella2005, you've completely spoiled me! I have tremendous swap anxiety now! Thank you, again, for such a great package. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yardenxanthe
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2009 06:26:07 PM »

I received from fochaux today! She totally spoiled me with some beautiful stuff!

Here's an awesome potholder (it has a slit in the back so you can use it as an oven mitt! Sweet!):

Two fleece blankies, a GORGEOUS crocheted market bag (LOVE it!!), and a beautiful scarf straight from my ravelry faves/wists. Sorry, you can't see the scarf in the photo very well - it was much darker in the room than I thought. I will try to repost better pics tomorrow.

My boys with their blankies:

Not pictured: a drawstring muslin bag. I'll try to post a pic of it & the scarf tomorrow!

Thank you so much! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2009 06:45:11 PM »

This gallery is really starting to pick up steam! I love those cat shaped cat toys--super cute. And the crocheted market bag is really pretty!

Everyone has really made some great stuff so far Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karin_

Swedish craftster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2009 10:53:12 PM »

Oh wow, so many pretty things! I love the birdie bag and notebook! Beautiful! And those cat toys are too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2009 06:30:06 AM »

I received my fab package from millik like a year ago, but I've been terribe about the pics, so here we go, finally!!

First, the best x-stitch ever!

AHHHH!!!  millik, the frame you made is awesome!  I think I'm going to frame it in a wooden frame, but keep the cardboard as a mat, because it rocks.  The wooden frame will just make it easier to hang. 

Next up, these two awesome patches:

They are both sooooo rad!!!  I know just where I'm going to put them, too!!

Next, this awesome art doll!  I love how it is painted!  Here's the front:

And the back:

Then, these two notebooks, one for my hubby, one for my kiddo:

and check out the cool inside paper, its french!!:

Next, yep, there's more!  These two coffee dishcloths/towels.  These are awesome because my kitchen has sort of a bistro feel to it, so these will fit right in!

Next up, my new pincushion!!!  I love it!  it is all patchworky!  here's one side:

and another side:

I hope I didn't forget anything, millik!  there was soooo much stuff in the package!  I love every single thing!  thanks for such a great package, millik, and thanks for the great swap, psyche!  I'll be watching for the next one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2009 09:32:55 AM »

Yay, I'm so glad you enjoyed your package! I'm also glad you thought of a use for that cardboard frame--it would have never occurred to me to use it as a mat. I just didn't have a frame that fit it well and I tried doing some crazy things on the back to try and add a hanger, but nothing worked out.

I also realized when I was looking at the pics I took last night that I forgot to iron the cross stitch. So, uh, sorry about that!  Grin Feel free to give it a good pressing if you want.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkrbella2005
Wow sarcasm, that's original.

Not all who wander are lost. - Tolkien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2009 12:35:33 PM »

I received an awesome package from lapoli yesterday. Here is all the lovely things she made for me.

Group Shot

Awesome handpainted 100% wool yarn

A project bag for my crochet(she received this from a fellow craftster but wanted to give it a good home since she already had one) and a book that I can't wait to read. She stalked me to find out that I liked this author.

The next two things blew me away! I couldn't believe that she knit such perfect things for me.

Socks! I can never keep my feet warm during the winter but now these can help keep my toes toasty. I'm wearing them right now. They fit perfect!

And last but certainly not least, knit mittens. These are great. They fit my hands. You don't know how awesome that it. I can never wear gloves or mittens that have been bought for me because my hands are so small. They fit + owls= awesomeness

Thank you so much lapoli! I absolutely love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Well behaved women rarely make history- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~

http://facebook.com/littlebitofjessjewelry

http://www.wists.com/tinkrbella
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rouge New York: A Makeup Salon
Black and Gold Dual Eyeliner at Badgley Mischka NYFW 2014
Model Molly Sims LIVE
Get the J Crew Model Glow
The Cure for Tired Eyes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...