A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Loving México!!  (Read 8145 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

prettyinkpink
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009 11:19:21 AM »

Hi Ghilie! I also have been searching about a Spanish forum like Craftster but I only found some forums for general maintenance or forums for only one kind of crafting like Fimoland  http://www.fimoland.com/foro/

I also like to read some blogs in Spanish, sometimes I don't have enough time for this but here are some of them.
http://mikimono.blogspot.com/ (drawing, painting, notebook making...)
http://anabelgp.blogspot.com/ (felt)
http://japaya.blogspot.com/ (she's also a very talented member of Craftster who makes awesome jewelry)

Spanish speakers we need more help in this matter!

¡Suerte con tus clases de español!
Good luck with your Spanish lessons!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetlullaby

♥ ǝʌıd ǝʌoן ı ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009 05:57:49 PM »

i'm from mexico too!
i currently live in monterrey, along with my sister (celene08) to bad i'm not even remotely near el DF...
but i think that if we dig more, we can find more mexican craftsters so we can make a swap! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He who has never hoped can never despair.
-George Bernard Shaw

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
sweetlullaby

♥ ǝʌıd ǝʌoן ı ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009 06:04:09 PM »

by the way, i forgot to ask
does someone know about a GOOD craft shop?
the only things i can find here are at hemsa o fantasias miguel, and i would prefer to buy online from mexico than other place because of the shipping and all
i just remembered! there is a really good one in guaymas, sonora .if any of you guys know someone from there...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-George Bernard Shaw

prettyinkpink
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009 08:54:39 AM »

by the way, i forgot to ask
does someone know about a GOOD craft shop?
the only things i can find here are at hemsa o fantasias miguel, and i would prefer to buy online from mexico than other place because of the shipping and all
i just remembered! there is a really good one in guaymas, sonora .if any of you guys know someone from there...

Hi Sweetlullaby, it would be great if we can make a swap. About a good craft shop in DF, well the only big franchises is Fantasías Miguel. But you can find some supplies at Office Depot/Office Max/Lumen: Paper supplies, Parisina/Telas Junco: Fabric and embellishment supplies. At downtown there are several little stores that offers free craft lessons if you buy your supplies there. Unfortunately sometimes I have not enough time to go to the stores and buy online.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lauralanyon14
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009 02:09:16 AM »

Cheers and we look forward to your Forum Favourites selections!

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lauravalenzue
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009 10:55:14 PM »

Hi! I´m from Merida Yucatan in Mexico, and I like very much this web forum. I use to look in it since maybe four years ago. I often make crafty things but I have two problems I cant take good pictures and some times for me is a little dificult to understand how to use well the page because of the language. I want to say thanks to this forum is the best place to find some inspiration. I hope soon can make a version in spanish. Bye.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
casu
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010 12:45:23 PM »

Hi!
I have been reading crafster for a while but just registered today, I live in D.F. and its nice to know there are more crafters from Mexico here.
I wanted to ask you something, I usually buy from Fantasias Miguel or try to go downtown to buy supplies, when you buy online what pages do you go to, how much do you usually pay for shipping.
Thank you!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
prettyinkpink
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010 10:08:48 AM »

Hi!
I have been reading crafster for a while but just registered today, I live in D.F. and its nice to know there are more crafters from Mexico here.
I wanted to ask you something, I usually buy from Fantasias Miguel or try to go downtown to buy supplies, when you buy online what pages do you go to, how much do you usually pay for shipping.
Thank you!  Grin

Hi Casu! To do online shopping I use Ebay and sometimes Etsy, the shipping rate depends on the seller and the item(s) you want to buy, for example, in January I bougth 12 cabochon settings, the pieces cost me $2.8 and the shipping $2.5

THIS ROCKS   Logged

chikapaw
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011 01:11:44 AM »

yay! i leave in Edo. de México Cheesy
and im totally new here ^_^
i been crafting for a long time and been coming arround for a while but just registred today Tongue
so nice to find more people from Mexico Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetlullaby

♥ ǝʌıd ǝʌoן ı ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011 01:32:49 PM »

nice to meet you chikapaw.
i think we're enough to make a swap so if any1 is interesed lets make one!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-George Bernard Shaw

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Sweet Side Recipes for a Thanksgiving Meal
How to Make a Philly Cheese Steak Bake
Sweet-and-Spicy Cranberry Sauce Recipe
A Savory Mushroom Bacon Bread Pudding with Maple and Sage Recipe
3 Unique Stuffing Presentations for Thanksgiving
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...