A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
812 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mommy or Newborn to Toddler(4T) Swap (SignUp 02/09/09-02/20/09;Mail by 03/31/09)  (Read 9947 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2009 09:25:55 AM »

I've got two pretty good ideas (i think at least) and the supplies for them... just need to think of a third.  My husband leaves this week for tour (band), so I am saving all my crafting to keep me busy during my lonely "single wife" time coming up. haha!

(feelix-- sorry I didn't know about the weekly posting rule! I'm still around!)

Rockstar wife - Rock on! More Time to Craft!

As for the weekly posting rule, this swap group is doin' alright so far. Everyone seems to be posting and keepin' checked in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
pusspuss

my baby loves to do belly flops

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2009 09:56:47 AM »

I got one item out of three or fur done.  I am on to my next one this week, I got nothing done this weekend as well Tongue, I am in the mists of planning a reception for 100 people this week end, so I am a busy girl!!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TP

Word-
AndreaDeniell
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2009 02:27:20 PM »

I just got one of my items done, the _______, it turned out so cute!!! I've never made a _______ before, but my kids all like it too! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Crafting!
emerri
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009 08:27:59 PM »

I went and got supplies today (can I just say that pushing a trolley with very sore preggo hips and pelvis really really sucks!!!) anyway.... Going to start on my other items tonight!
Hope everyone else is doing well and all the other pregnant women are feeling good  Tongue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pink_ink82
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2009 07:05:50 PM »

I went and got supplies today (can I just say that pushing a trolley with very sore preggo hips and pelvis really really sucks!!!) anyway.... Going to start on my other items tonight!
Hope everyone else is doing well and all the other pregnant women are feeling good  Tongue.
I had hip displacia with the twins.. i so know how you feel, it took me 10 minutes to roll over in bed at night.
On another note i am just finishing up my last item and going to send out monday hopefully!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

have twins, need coffee
LagamorphLounge
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2009 10:19:31 PM »

Me and my boyfriend took a 9 1/2 hour trip to Kenai, Alaska this weekend and let's just say that 9 1/2 hours in one direction in the car is brutal.  That'll be our last trip until after the baby comes!  I obviously didn't get much crafting done, but did take some great pictures.  I know that they are not at all baby crafting related, but I thought that everyone would like to see what it still looks like here. 

And on a purely crafty note, I am a little more than 1/2 way done with all my projects for my swap partner.  I'm really excited, to send them out.  Now that the kiddos are on spring break and with their momma (I'm their stepmom), I should be able to really put the sewing machine pedal to the metal and finish off the rest.  Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Trekky
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2009 11:43:22 AM »

LagamorphLounge - what fantastic pictures, it looks absolutely gorgeous!  Though 9 & half hours driving sounds pretty intense!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
emerri
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2009 01:41:21 PM »

Wow LagamorphLounge what stunning photos. that must of been amazing!
I have finnished crafting and will go to the post office to post to my partner IdlersDesign this morning!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AndreaDeniell
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2009 04:39:55 PM »

Those are just awesome pictures!! And all that snow!!! I wouldn't even know what to do, we got a blizzard the other week. And by Blizzard I mean we had about 4 inches of snow on the ground that was there for two whole days... it was awful! I t was followed by almost a week of 75 degree weather, so I was okay with it in the end. haha!!

as far as crafting, I have one more project and i'll be ready to send out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Crafting!
LagamorphLounge
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2009 10:10:22 PM »

It looks super cold, but really it was like 25F.  So not too bad at all.  I know that may sound freezing to most, but when January and February was -50F, it really is an improvement!  It should all be melted by the beginning of May.  I can't wait for Spring!!! 

I am nearly done and ready to send out to my partner.  I'm super excited as this is my first swap, and I hope that everything is the type of things that are in her taste.  I should have my stuff sent out early next week.  I can't wait! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Amelia Rules Book Trailer
Liz Funk Reveals Who She Admires Most
David Rabe Reveals His Favorite Movie
Helen Perelman Talks About Candy Fairies
Jackie Collins Reveals Her Favorite TV Show
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...