A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
848 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 4 Gallery  (Read 15279 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BlueLupine
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2009 10:21:48 AM »

I got my jar last night and I love it!  JessBee is the most awesome partner ever!  I love everything, especially the lovely smelling sachet bags!  Grin

Thank you for making my first swap so much fun Wink

bluelupine
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2009 10:23:22 AM »

Mmmm....skittles... .those wouldn't last long at my house!  We both love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2009 10:27:40 AM »

Oooo, can you take a pic of what's in the jar? Looks like fun stuff!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JessBee21
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2009 10:39:11 AM »

Yay!  I'm glad you loved it.  I worked really hard to get all that good stuff!  You should show pics of the inside, there is some fun stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

paintindiva
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2009 10:56:31 AM »

Bluelupine.. we WANT to see what is inside the jar!!!!!!!!!!!   More pictures please Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KeLLeY
Lotuspixie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2009 12:53:06 PM »

lancmaltby, so glad you liked your jar

this swap was so much fun to shop for.  and scrounge through old toy boxes.  i found the gloworm and orange blossom toys in my 'my little ponies' box.  i saw the gloworm and knew that had to go to you Smiley

and yes, that is a monkey with a slinky for a body.  heehee.  world market is an awesome store to buy whimsies at
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them
Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2009 09:25:26 PM »

YAY! I rec'd from littlebiskit!! Smiley

Look at all the wonderful things she sent me and my boys!  She went way overboard!!  I LOVE it all!  Thank you so much!! Smiley

Ok... and we haven't even got to the actual jar yet!! WOW!!

Decorated all nice Smiley  And inside ...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistMySister
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2009 11:29:31 PM »

i love the little tea set thing, sooo cute!!! ok heres most of the awesome package that got sent to me by spectrumsparksie (sooo sorry i took ages to post pics! also i missed the PO on friday, so monday for your pack it will be!!!  Wink  ) .......

the big parcel i received had a bag in it. it was a dead kennedys bag!!!! woo!!!  Cheesy inside that bag was a bundle of fabric, and inside the fabric was a massive zip lock bag with all these awesome whimsies!!!

the dead kennedys bag which i will use until it falls apart!

here is the big zip lock bag with all the awesomeness in it!!

the most awesome little frog ive ever seen!!!!!! so much detail, ....and so rock n roll!! Grin i love him hes so cute and soft, atm he is sitting on my guitars  Wink he looks happy there!

here we have some sticky/iron on alice in wonderland patches/pictures. they are FABULOUS! i love alice, and they are just amazing. i cant decide where they will go! also there is yummy chocolate, which did not last long, and some jewellery bits. also a cool neon green box and coasters (which i have already started decorating)!

here we have a sheet of stick on felt, miles  Grin of zip tape, a tin and a blank album thing (which i have just used also..)

some jewellery things, awesome bunch of beads, leather kind of strap stuff, these clay candy hearts with eat shit & fuck off on them (oh. my. god. BEST THING EVER!!!!)  Grin  Grin I have put them onto necklaces, they make people laugh!  Wink buddha pendants, leopard beads (hook me up with more of these babies!!!!  Cool they're gorgeous!!) safety pins, beading wire, big pink bead, rings...

2 packets of clay (i have used the ivory one already - i made a bone necklace!! and some pendants too. also the pink stuff has half been used, i love this stuff!!!! thankyou SO much for giving me that little polymer push!  Wink ) ok also we have some stickers, and these brilliant resin pendants. i love them so much, so do my friends! the dead kennedys and swirl are my faves, but the peace sign is magneficent too!!! theyre all wonderful. youre so talented!!!  Cool lots of sharpies in my fave colours, piggy buttons, little mirror squares, polka dot buttons, pretty little metal things, DIY keychain, notepad, some I ching coins on a ribbon, hand made metal hand pendants, black trim, green big plastic heart (I love this!!) mini sewing kit, and small giraffe and present pendants! Whew. Not done yet people!!! Cheesy

heres a close up of the fabulous job Carolyn did on the resin pendants!

A jack skellington suction thingy, a shit-ton of badges ( I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot get enough of them, theyre brilliant!) a turtle necklace, broach back, glitter hair gel & chocolate body pen [hehe].

here are my ABSOLUTE faves. : ) thankyou so much! I will wear these til they day I die! Cheesy Cheesy

heres the awesome fabrics!!!! checkered & pink leopard fur!  Cheesy heaven!

a box, which i have decorated for another swap already, so handy!!! a cute pink box, and a little tin... soo adorable! i love it. filled with stringy glittery stuffing and they all had jewellery in them. the little tin had more I ching coins, so cool  Grin i love the nut jewellery especially. so creative, and looks so nice. i also LOVE the rainbow bracelet & green heart ring.  Cheesy

...thankyou again for everything spectrumsparksie, it is all fabulous... you are FABULOUS!  Smiley i will love you forever!!! haha  Grin

« Last Edit: March 07, 2009 12:08:14 AM by TwistMySister » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
spectrumsparksie
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2009 05:20:30 AM »

Hey Twistmysister! glad you finally got to post.  It's funny coz I had forgotten all the stuff I had put in.  I'm glad you started using the clay....I want to see pics of your bone necklace!
The continuous zip is cool huh?  I had envisioned having a go at mickncrispys purses, but bugger it, you can try if you want. Winkhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=164630.0
I love the nut pendants too, inspiration for those came from here http://www.iweardoyou.com/accessories_main_nav.html
The frog was inspired from www.teddyscares.com but they are super way cool and I didn't even come close!
And guess what Kate?  I know you said you want more badges, and my kids' school is having a fete on friday and they are having badge making, bigger ones 2 and 3/4 inch diameter I think, so if you have any cool images you want me to do drop me a PM and I will make em and send em over to you.
The bag was a great find and I wanted to punk it up, but I knew you would do a better job....so lets see what you do to it.
And the leopard print beads? I woulda  got more if I could have, they were on the bargain table at my bead wholesaler, so you better put em to good use. LOL coz I don't think I can find you any more.
And the turtle is supposed to glow in the dark, didn't try that out. Does he?

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the package, I had sooo much fun putting it together for you, trying to think of things you would like.  sounds like I succeeded.  And as if that wasn't fun enough, i kinda forgot that one is coming back to me.  Can't wait to see it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2009 07:05:01 AM »

My digital camera died just as I went to upload the pictures... *smacks face with palm*
So instead, I uploaded the ones I took with my cellphone just so you can see how amazing my jar was.
Unfortunately, the picture of the stitch markers is on my camera. So I'll be editing this to include higher quality pictures later!

Thanks paintindiva for an amazing jar! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Summer I Turned Pretty Book Trailer
Author and Divorce Lawyer Stacy Schneider Talks About Her He Had It Coming
Karl Rove on Why Campaigns Make a Difference
Bestselling Author Jim Wallis on the Davos Conference
Beyond Exile Book Trailer by J.L. Bourne
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...