A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,652
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 43 Gallery  (Read 18818 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , deer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2009 07:48:54 AM »

sheepBlue, you always put together some amazing packages. Wow! (By the way, yesterday I wore the dangly pearl earrings you sent me in the mystery swap. I love them to pieces! Grin)

Aww thanks Mand. I honestly have more fun making packages than receiving them I think (though by a very slim margin - who doesn't love getting gifts?) and love to spoil  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2009 01:49:35 PM »

WOW i am so freakin excited - SheepBlue just claimed me for cards WOOHOO! After seeing the cool ones she sent you, oh this should be good Wink

Honestly, guys, this stuff is incredible! you are all so talented Smiley

AQ - I love the donut quote!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2009 01:53:43 PM »

Love the onesie.....too sweet.  And I must admit drooling over the purple fabric.  lol

Wow sheepblue......you need to claim me sometime...that is an awesome package and as always I love those cute notecards.  (Meat Candy....I am cracking up.....But now I want some too. LOL)

Great packages ladies....awesome.

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2009 02:39:46 PM »

I just received from Glojo and it is such a fantastic package I am (almost) speechless.  She made me a ton of fabric curlers AND a matching ZIPPERED pouch to keep them in.  Zippered people!  And buttons on the curlers!  Both things I couldn't do if my life depended on it.  Someday my hair will be clean and I will have no night shift and I will sleep on soft fluffy curlers and wake up with lovely springy curly hair (as opposed to my usual frizzy mess of waves).   Someday!!!   It will be awesome and I promise to fling my hair around like a shampoo model and take pictures. 

If that wasn't enough she also made me a french knitter, which is brilliant and I'm not sure why I didn't think of that myself.  I thought I would have to buy them.  I am an idiot.  Apparently you do learn everything you need to know in kindergarten, but I can't remember kindergarten so I am SOL.  And she embroidered me a rainbow cuff with buttons!  Including an orange heart button which is so awesomely plastic as to make me swoon.  I may never take it off.  Thank you so much Glojo.  You rock!  And now to pictures...

Close up of cuff!

SOOOOOOO awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
missgabbielynn

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2009 09:44:05 AM »

Love the fabric rollers and the zippered pouch....so cute.  ZIPPERED!  LMSO  I love it.    And the wrist band thingy is so cute with all the bright colors.

I too was very intimidated on zippers once.  I signed up for a wist swap and my partner wanted zippered pillow covers to match her living room and she would stuff them when they got to her.  That is when I lost my zipper virginity. LOL  They still intimidate me, but not as much now.  LOL

missgabbielynn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2009 01:43:38 PM »

I got the best package from Musiclady today!  She claimed me for some felt food and she sent us so much!!  And check out the menus.  She has been walking around handing us the menu and asking us what we want.  CUTE!!

action shot (excuse the jammies)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgabbielynn

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2009 01:52:33 PM »

I love the felt foods (those burgers are adorable), and those menus!! OMG...what an adorable idea.  How cute.   

So here is what I received today....some cupcake goodness inspired by my wist from missmuffcake:
She embroidered the cupcake and then framed it with some lovely dots in the background (which I love by the way).  I think it is mayb 4x4....tiny but packed with cupcake goodness.  I really love it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2009 03:49:33 PM »

Ooooh, I love the cupcake!  I have a cupcake garland in my kitchen and when we move, I might need some framed cucpcakes.  The polka dots are perfect and would match my curtains LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2009 05:57:18 PM »

I received my package from smacckk today! Yay! My mailman came to my door to have me sign for it (it was registered mail) and he commented that I must really love mail after all to get a package all the way from Malaysia! Grin

Here's the group shot:

She sent me a Minnie Mouse inspired little wallet/coin purse, an ipod cozy with little blue birds on it, an embroidered picture of a deer and a bird from my wists and some tea.

Look at how cute the picture is!

I loved the one that MandyLikesPie had made so smacckk made me one of my very own! Her embroidery is great. Such detail. And I love that the little bird is phoenix-colored in red/orange colors. Cute touch!

Next up is the ipod cozy with the most adorable little blue bird fabric! It's so cute! Action shot:

And a detail of the Minnie wallet. The inside is lined with the same pink fabric as the bow:

I agree that it's subtle, but in a great way, smacckk! Very cute. (Even Love thought it was cool.) I'll definitely be bringing it with me to Disney on my next trip. It's only fitting! Grin

Thank you smacckkk! You're such a great crafter. I love swapping with you, so thanks for picking me this round! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2009 06:09:22 PM »

Ooooh, I love the cupcake!  I have a cupcake garland in my kitchen and when we move, I might need some framed cucpcakes.  The polka dots are perfect and would match my curtains LOL

Please put it on your list. I drew the cupcake myself and then made it into a transfer, I still have it and enough dotted fabric and frames for at least 2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beaded Headbands
How to Make Beaded Watch Band Designs
How to Crimp Beads
How to Make a Beaded Lanyard
How to Use a Beading Board
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...