A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 308,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 43 Gallery  (Read 29955 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , deer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009 10:38:10 AM »

I received from CJKJ today and I'm so excited!!!

She made me a TON of reusable tea bags that I can't wait to put to use. She also thoughtfully included a package of speedy cut for when I finally get started on stamp carving! I'm so tempted to get a carving tool now...should I...should I?  Roll Eyes

Thank you so much CJKJ! I'm going to put it all to good use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgabbielynn

Dance like no one is watching!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009 12:42:07 PM »

I got the greatest bit of jewelry (inspiried by my wist) from Feat Your Eyes today in the mail.  I love it and put it on immediately.  I hope to get pictures posted tomorrow night (camera batteries are dead...ugh I hate that!)

missgabbielynn
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009 06:37:18 PM by missgabbielynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009 03:27:41 AM »

sheepBlue spent the last couple of weeks spoiling me!  She not only cross stitched a great saying, but she used her artistic skills to hand draw several cards!  Here's the lot:

She wrapped the cross stitch up in the nice piece of black and white fleece you see in the background!  She included a vintage book of sewing ideas that I forgot to photograph -- it's out by my chair because I spent 45 minutes looking through it and thinking about how I could use the ideas to make things for OWS!

A closer view on the cards so you can see the artistry here!  Look at that adorable bunny and carrot and cow and burger-seeking alien!

Knitting funnies:  "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but sticks and string excite me!"  (I love that!  Makes me laugh!) I couldn't agree more with the whole knitting comes before housework card!  I'm not sure I'll be able to send these!  They might have to be framed!

Thanks sheepBlue!  You are a special craftster girl indeed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft

Head Counselor of Camp Crochet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2009 05:32:15 AM »

Wow - I love the cross-stitch and the handmade cards! That's a fantastic package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009 05:58:26 AM »

Those cards are wonderful! I love the bunny hugging the carrot, and the tree, and the cow getting beamed up by the spaceship.  Cheesy

I received a fantastic pair of earrings from phoenixfiredesigns on Tuesday--I'll try to get photos posted tonight. This is the second day in a row that I've worn them. Thanks so much, PFD!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009 08:38:42 AM »

I received a fantastic pair of earrings from phoenixfiredesigns on Tuesday--I'll try to get photos posted tonight. This is the second day in a row that I've worn them. Thanks so much, PFD!  Smiley
Awesome! I'm so glad you like them. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009 09:29:25 AM »

those cards crack me up and I don't even knit, I crochet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
musiclady

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009 11:32:15 AM »

I love those cards!  I think the alien/cow one is my favorite, although the housework/knitting one is a close second!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009 01:24:57 PM »

a2k - I'm so happy you like the package! I could have sworn I ironed the cross stitch better than that! I love the cards I sent you too. I wish I could have found some heavier card stock but I think it turned out well.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009 03:50:20 PM »

a2k - I'm so happy you like the package! I could have sworn I ironed the cross stitch better than that! I love the cards I sent you too. I wish I could have found some heavier card stock but I think it turned out well.  Cheesy

No worries!  That package rocks!  I was exhausted when I got home (a seriously long day yesterday) and just wanted to lay down, but I opened your package and had myself and nice chuckle -- your package energized me and I was able to put in an hour and a half of knitting before I crashed and burned!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: For the Birds
February 22, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Ballet Flats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...