A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,914
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - March 09 Discussion!  (Read 7741 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wx2dzug
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2009 01:30:26 PM »

I just claimed from sorbetsurprise.  I changed my list around a bit, but really I have so many things I could put on there, but it would be just too long.  Maybe we should post lists of things we might claim?  That way I could take pictures of things that someone might be more interested in.  It seems like this swap is moving fairly slow in general.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2009 02:22:11 PM »

sorry, I haven't claimed anything yet Sad

I guess I'm looking for practical stuff - supplies (esp things easy to get in the USA but hard to get here). I have more beads than I can handle though, so I'm not looking to pick up any more! Oy, my bead cupboard is bursting at the gills. Also unloved crochet/knit projects, interesting books, patterns (though I dress modestly so the one posted earlier is a bit risque for me Wink ). Otherwise, I'm just waiting to see if anything interesting comes along. I've got a book, paper/scrapbooking/ATCs/altered art grab-bags, fabric, and felt play food to offer whenever my turn comes.

Also I've been having trouble with my stupid browser crashing whenever I want to look at the thread - darn college wifi. I'm looking forward to having normal internet again when I go home for a visit (wasn't planning to, but I'm so tired and ill atm I just need to clear out of this place and crash for a bit).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2009 03:39:01 PM »

I am looking more to get rid of things than I am to acquire them. I have to move at the end of the year and my whole 2 bedroom apartment has to be condensed to 1 tiny bedroom. Things I am looking to get are mostly finished goods (jewelry, hats, stationery, candles, CP soaps, hair accessories) for myself to actually use or give as gifts.

I have a ton of supplies that I just need to purge, including poppet stuff (I don't have patience for handsewing) and a lot of fabric and trims.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2009 03:48:35 PM »

I am looking more to get rid of things than I am to acquire them. I have to move at the end of the year and my whole 2 bedroom apartment has to be condensed to 1 tiny bedroom. Things I am looking to get are mostly finished goods (jewelry, hats, stationery, candles, CP soaps, hair accessories) for myself to actually use or give as gifts.

I have a ton of supplies that I just need to purge, including poppet stuff (I don't have patience for handsewing) and a lot of fabric and trims.
You might want to consider the next round of the givers/needers swap then too. I know they have requests for poppet stuff there. I think they are wrapping up the current round atm so I'd keep my eyes on the new swaps board.

I will be adding new players to the swap this evening and updating send/receives as well. I thought I would have internet over the weekend as hubby had his laptop while we were visiting family but he left the cord at home! This is after me asking twice if I should bring my computer. *shakes head* he was trying to be sweet but oh well. anyways I apologize for the delay in updating And I'm off to work it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2009 04:15:25 PM »

Jup, we have just finished signups and there are already some people who received !!
To bad you didn't join Smiley
You could always also do some personal swaps with someone, if you have seen some nice things someone made, trade! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2009 05:15:47 PM »

Jup, we have just finished signups and there are already some people who received !!
You could always also do some personal swaps with someone, if you have seen some nice things someone made, trade! Wink
signups go all month for ongoing swaps. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2009 06:09:11 PM »

signups go all month for ongoing swaps. Smiley

I was talking about the givers/needers swap (that isn't a ongoing swap)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2009 08:18:48 AM »

Feedback has been left for riechan and xxwuzdug for FEb offer what you have as well as Atsuko.
Feedback removed from the following swappers profiles who did not claim:
racehorse87
KCMonkey
AbbyRose
Eveamlizya
that leaves one item I had to see if arrived and the FEb round is totally over. Smiley Thanks for swapping. Atsuko I'll get on your other request ASAP.

Our internet at home has broken so I'm having to do this at work in my free time. Hopefully it will be straightened out today we're having a tech come look at it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2009 08:29:58 AM »

Send out list has been updated. Please check it and let me know if I missed anything!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295085.msg3357265#msg3357265

also wx2dzug: I need you to add some things to your list or combine them to make it more appealing to people. Smiley thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wx2dzug
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2009 01:46:00 PM »

My list is updated...please look.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Bikini Bottoms to Flaunt Your Butt
Make Your Own Fringe Shirt For the Beach!
DIY Beach Fashion: Stenciled Shorts & a Beach Coverup
Get 3 Stylish Patriotic Fourth of July Outfit Ideas
Styling Tips To Look Chic In Heels And Shorts
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...