Alrighty, here are my fabulously owltastic items from h_pets360, get your wists ready!
Clockwise from extreme left:
- A yard of adorable owlies for my fabric stash.
- Sweet owl collage postcard she passed on to me.
- An incredible handbag.
- Charming birdhouse with a welcoming owl. (Nifty clear owl stamp resting on the base)
- A card featuring a billion kinds of owls.
- Four wonderful seasonal owl bookmarks.
- Two handmade Sculpy owl "tags." (in center)
We never have enough in our house, but I've already laid claim to these -I think the Autumn one is my favorite, I just love those little owl faces...
These are so cool, I really need to give Sculpy a try after seeing how awesome these are. Great expressions!
The owl on the birdhouse -how incredible is he?!
The back of the birdhouse, with the nifty clear owl stamp -so cute!
And the pièce de flippin' amazing résistance, a fabulous owl handbag! Upcycled from reclaimed materials and stitched with a sweet sleepy owl -100% win! It's the perfect size and hangs nicely at my elbow, I love it!
The backside proclaims the rallying cry of the owls (lol)!! HOOT!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, h_pets360! You crafted some incredibly delightful owl goodness that I will treasure!