Boyfriend Donny is a big beer snob and i can't stand the stuff, but the other day he bought some beer and i really liked the box. The d-man is very disorganized but resists buying desk stuff (how not fun) so turned it into this organizer.
To make the beer box organizer you need:
12-bottle box with cool design
acrylic paint in color(s) that compliments the box design
1. Cut the top off of the box. Reinforce any seams of cardboard that need it with craft glue.
2. Cut a square or trapeziod shape out of the front of the box. Save this piece for later.
3. Cut three pieces of cardboard of increasing height that will fit inside the box as your upright dividers. The tallest one should be about 1 1/2 inches shorter than the height of the box. The shortest one should be at the height of the square you cut out.
4. paint the inside of the box and both sides of the cardboard pieces with acrylic craft paint. You might need two coats.
5. Put one or two coats of mod podge over the inside and outside of the box, and over each painted piece.
6. When dry, attach the square/trapeziod shape you cut out to the inside back of the box, aligning it with the top. (this is optional, but it makes the box look more interesting when empty.)
7. Using the craft glue, place a thin line of glue along three edges of the cardboard pieces. Put in place upright, spacing evenly through the box.
8. Let dry and organize!