Swap name: Harry Potter/Half-Blood Prince Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl
Sign-up date range: Feb. 1 - Feb. 20, 2009
Date to send item by: April 30, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due out on July 17, 2009! Let's get ready by re-reading the book and crafting our hearts out. Do you love Snape? Despise Snape? There's a lot of characters and action in this book to craft from! You will be making one large, one medium and one small item for your partner.
If you are under 18 and/or don't have your own vehicle/job, please verify that you have funds/materials to craft with and transportation to the Post Office by the sendout date.
Communication is key in swaps, please be chatty with your partner! If you do not hear from your partner regularly, please let me know so that we can make sure everything is going ok.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you love/hate Snape?
Do you have another character that is your favorite?
Anything HP that you've been dying to receive?
What crafts do you do?
What kinds of things are you interested in receiving?
Do you have a wist? A myspace? A facebook? A blog?
Anything else that your partner needs to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Swappers: (* denotes a new swapper)
5) Disco Queen Highness
7) pinkleo indigo_roses
20) Pinky Yarn
[/color][/size]SENTRECEIVEDSENT & RECEIVEDLATE W/COMMUNICATIONLATE W/OUT COMMUNICATION
LilFiney <--->kstaron keriw24 <---> Pinky Yarn Disco Queen Highness <---> aada rockmygypsysoul <---> jilltheimpossible pinkleo<---> superhooker
rira <---> SevsOnlyGirl fishgurll <---> hahnasay lelly.pants --->SewEnthusiastic --->GiddyUpMunky --->lelly.pants
The following people have temporary negatives as of Wednesday, May 6, 2009:
lelly.pants - Tuesday, May 5thDisco Queen Highness has volunteered to be an angel for SewEnthusiastic!