A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rebecca - a bra for us with great boobs  (Read 20110 times)
Tags for this thread: bra , undergarment  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2JC4life
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009 03:21:04 PM »

It comes in a 30 band?!  Yay!!!  I am going to find this right. Now.  Thank you so much for posting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AuntDianna
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009 12:59:25 PM »

This is great. I'm going to look for this pattern. I can't wait to give it a try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kazzandco
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009 01:11:38 PM »

great job. this looks like it fits really well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilmissmuffett
Ya gotta keep on keepin' on!

the snozzberries taste like snozzberries...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009 02:45:06 PM »

Your bra turned out really lovely! I love this pattern, too. I made the 100H to get the cup size right and then shortened the back band by about 2.5 cm on each side. It fits sooo good and gives great support. If you haven't checked them out yet you should definitely try Danglez. Her website is www.Danglez.nl. The patterns are also offered through Elingeria, though. I made the DB3 and it is awesome! It goes up to a 95i so it's perfect for girls with large busts and narrow ribcages. I'm not affliated with her shop, just super pleased with the pattern and her customer service is unmatched!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009 10:14:03 PM »

Thanks all of you!

Your bra turned out really lovely! I love this pattern, too. I made the 100H to get the cup size right and then shortened the back band by about 2.5 cm on each side. It fits sooo good and gives great support. If you haven't checked them out yet you should definitely try Danglez. Her website is www.Danglez.nl. The patterns are also offered through Elingeria, though. I made the DB3 and it is awesome! It goes up to a 95i so it's perfect for girls with large busts and narrow ribcages. I'm not affliated with her shop, just super pleased with the pattern and her customer service is unmatched!

Thanks,  and what a good tip. I will realy try it when I get some money left Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
geekygirly

it's all about the balance

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009 08:59:07 AM »

im really impressed with how this turned out, i know how hard it is to get good-fitting bras in a store. i would love to make one for myself, but i think my sewing skills need to improve some first!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2JC4life
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009 09:20:13 AM »

Unfortunately, I don't speak Dutch.  (Is that right, the site is in Dutch?)  Are you from the Netherlands, or how did/do you handle the language barrier when browsing or buying from this site?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilmissmuffett
Ya gotta keep on keepin' on!

the snozzberries taste like snozzberries...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009 11:32:38 AM »

Unfortunately, I don't speak Dutch.  (Is that right, the site is in Dutch?)  Are you from the Netherlands, or how did/do you handle the language barrier when browsing or buying from this site?

I only speak English but found the spelling to be similar on several of the words so I just sort of found my way around. For example, I guessed that 'lingeriepakket' meant like lingerie kit and sure enough under it is kit for bras and stuff! LOL!  Under each pattern it has German and English translations for the descriptions and the patterns themselves come in German & English, too. I emailed the owner with a payment question and she speaks perfect English so if you have any questions like on size and stuff she will help you. Her name is Dini and she really is awesome! I had a little bit of trouble with the fit on my bra so she made me a custom pattern from my measurements!  Grin Grin Grin It should be here in the next few days and I cannot wait!!! Danglez patterns are also available at www.elingeria.de if you'd rather not try to navigate the site. Oh, and yes, I think the website is in Dutch.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

maisey rose RE-creations

my blog: www.tallysplace.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009 10:14:00 AM »

can't find this pattern... could you help me out?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009 09:40:13 AM »

can't find this pattern... could you help me out?

Ofcourse I can Wink

You click on: the English flag/pattern/Women/Bras, bodysuits, bustiers/page 4

and here is a link

http://www.elingeria.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_59_23&sort=products_sort_order&page=4
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Test Lab: Demi Lovato For the New Black Nail Kit in Shattered
Beauty Test Lab: Dairy Face
5 Fresh Polish Combos to Try Now
How to Massage Your Face
Homegrown Remedies for Your Worst Skin Disasters
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...