A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,573
Currently Running With Scissors:
709 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 23 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 34611 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009 12:19:45 PM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

I am located in the United States, and I have a really fluffy dog, and a cat who likes to jump on whatever I'm working on.

~ I am open to custom orders! PM me! ~

Handdyed Spinning Fiber!
I take custom orders! Available fibers:
Merino Wool
Faux Angora (nylon)
Firestar (sparkly nylon!)
Silk Noils
Two points for two ounces.

Hand-Dyed Yarn! Dyed by me with food coloring and possibly some kool-aid.
PM me for custom orders. 100-gram skeins of Patons Classic Merino dyed to order. 2 points per skein. Limited stock of KnitPicks Bare Merino Laceweight (2 points) for custom requests!

Handspun Yarn! Have an idea or a project in mind? PM me for custom commissions, with all of the same fiber options available as for custom-dyed roving (above), but possibly more if I can find it in my stash. New option: Navy and silver merino/silk. Three points for a ~50g/2oz skein.

Twine. I tried spinning some "blanket" grade alpaca, and the results were... uncomfortable. I gave up on it pretty quickly. But I thought it would make a nifty alternative to raffia for wrapping christmas presents! 16 yards of strong 4-ply in mixed tan tones. .25 point.

Lime Soda. 47 yards worsted-to-bulky domestic wool yarn. This photo looks weird because it's color-adjusted, but the vibrant crayon-esque green color was getting lost in the wash-out. This isn't perfect, but think "cartoon grass green" or "green apple candy green". It has a little halo because it got slightly fulled in the process of setting all that green. Two points.

Georgia Peach Gone Twisted. 2oz, 7 yds of supercoil art yarn. Made from lapoli's "Georgia Peach Gone Batty" batt with wool and a bit of sparkle. What to do with such a ridiculously impractical yarn? You could use it to accent a felted piece such as Booze Bag (though if I were to knit it, I'd snip the holes afterwards rather than knitting eyelets in, since there is so much variation between coil yarns). You could also wear it as-is, to make Wooldancer's Collier. Or you could just add it to your stash to look pretty, because it will! Three points.

Knitting Service! I will knit a project for you out of yarn listed anywhere in my shop, just claim the yarn and the knitting separately! PM me beforehand. Negotiable points depending on size of project.

Knitting Kit. I will add needles required for a project and any tools I have from my stash of vintage/used knitting stuff, when you claim yarn from the Supplies section. If you like, I can also make up some cheat sheets with photos for techniques used in the pattern you are going to use. Subject to availability, PM first. One point.

Regifted. I claimed these girly boxers in a previous round (capably knit by loudxmouse out of cotton-blend yarns). I was gambling on the size, and I lost. I have about a 38 inch hip, and they swim on me, so they need at least a 40 inch hip I think. There are a series of eyelets around the waistband (which is already stretchy, knit from cascade fixation) so if you were worried about them staying up you could thread a drawstring through. Three points.

Wine charms. Put them on wine glasses at gatherings so that people don't get their drinks mixed up! Set of six with glass and metal beads on memory wire. Choose from silvertone or goldetone. The photos are color accurate, except that on the silvertone set there are light pink beads that got washed out because the flash interacted badly with their iridescence. Try and imagine a pale pink that looks lovely next to the green! Even if you have no use for them personally, they are great to have on hand for "in case of emergency"  gifts, especially as a host/hostess gift alongside a bottle of wine. One point per set.

I can accomodate custom wine charm orders, but PM me first!

Rhumba bracelet/choker. Wooden beads on memory wire. The memory wire will conform to fit any size wrist (modeled on my tiny arm.) It can also be worn as a choker, though it's not exceptionally comfortable that way. .5 point. Newly Reduced!

Pirate Clip. Pirate head bead securely glued onto an alligator-style clip for the hair. I don't remember whether the bead is acrylic or ceramic, and it feels kind of halfway between the two. His earring is metal and swings freely! Claim this cutie before too long, because if I have to look at him in my shop for a while I may regret posting him and take him back for my own collection. b]One point.[/b]

Oddments Button Bobby Pins. I was going to make these mismatched bobby pins and have them claimed individually, but in the end I liked the pairs I was able to put together. Choose from royal purple, earth tones or zebra. These are vintage buttons glued securely onto the standard heavy bobby pin finding. They are thicker and stronger than the standard hide-in-your-hair type of bobby pin. One-half point per pair.

Ladybug Anklet. Sterling-plated chain, wire wrapping, and lobster clasp, with glass beads. Adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Custom sizing (and conversion into a bracelet) available upon request. One point.

Jean Blue Button Bracelets in two sizes. Though they are each adjustable, one is sized and proportioned for a 5-6 inch wrist (modeled on my 5-inch wrist), and the other for a 7-8 inch wrist (modeled on my mineral water). The bracelets feature vintage buttons attached to a silver-plated chain with silver-plated wire wrapping and a silver springring clasp. The buttons may look black in some of the pictures, but the only colors involved are denim blue, cobalt blue, navy blue, and white. .25 point.

Small:

Supplies!

Smocked Pillow Pattern. Vintage 1960's sewing pattern for smocked pillows. They are so fabulously retro! Pic to come soon. One point.

Gourmet Ribbons. These short lengths of ribbon are from the amazing desinger ribbon store Mokuba. If you ever get a chance to go in one of those stores, do it... it's like a crafter mecca. I was going to sew these into headbands, but it still hasn't happened and I don't know when my sewing machine is realistically going to come out of storage. Choose from brown chenille, swiss miss, marshmallow rope, and faux tatting. The brown chenille is shorter than the others at 19.5", while the rest are approximately 21". Also, this picture muted some of the gorgeous subtlety of tone-on-tone color in faux tatting. It's really my favorite of the bunch, and I held back a similar one in green for myself. Smiley .5 point each.

1960's mail-order sewing patterns. Great condition, probably never used. The names are just some I assigned randomly based on how the model looked, so I could tell them apart. .25 point each.

"Headless Hannah" - 38-30-40

"Claudette" - 40-31-42

Vintage Knitting Pattern Books. I inherited a litle old lady's stash, and these gently loved pattern books were among them. I won't be sad if nobody claims them, because when I went to photograph the contents I kinda got wistful! Choose from baby book or basics book. The baby book dates from the early 90's, and the basics book dates from the early 80's. I captured all of the contents of the baby book in this slideshow but only got a sampling of the basics book. Baby also has a couple of crochet patterns. The basics book is neat because for each sweater pattern (various styles for men, women and children) it has directions and gauge in three different kinds of yarn (maybe fingering, sport and DK?). If you have a stash yarn you're trying to match up with a pattern, this will make it much more likely that you'll find a good gauge match. There are some accessories thrown in there, too. .25 per book.

Thanks for visiting!

Wishlist: Jewelry holder, hairpin lace loom, stenciled shirts (Dr. Who, custom ideas), Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat (crocheted pattern found on Craftster), Maiden's Glory crocheted headdress, other interesting crocheted stuff.

Starting points: 1

Current points: 1
Pending points: 0
Total points: 1

February claims:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009 08:47:03 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009 12:22:52 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

Don't forget to check out the FREE W/ PURCHASE section for your free items!

OPEN! 

Barmops! (1 pt for 2)
Fabric embellished terry barmop cloths, approximately 15inx18in. (#)=how many of that cloth is available, mix & match any 2 for 1 pt.
Click here to see how the cloth looks unfolded.
Claim as blue squares/dots (2), blue honeycomb (2), skulls (2), rainbow (2)... pink/brown stripes/dots (1), pink/brown plaid (1), pink honeycomb (2), japanese candy (1)

Charlie Totes (1 pt)
Charlie shopping tote (BurdaStyle, all seams and egdes serged) (approximately 17in across bottom - 19.5in across top, and 22in tall including handles)
Claim as pink/flowers or reversible polka dots (w/ solid pink on alternate side)

w/ mgazine
in action

Dusty Purple Handwarmers (1 pt)
Made from Vanna's Choice yarn (in Dusty Purple) using the Crochet Openwork Handwarmers pattern.

Crocheted Heart Garland (1 pt) 
A single 5 ft long strand of red crocheted heart garland.  Comes in a cute red heart tin. 

Crocheted Baby Cloche (1 pt)
Was supposed to be a hat for an adult, it's more baby/small toddler sized (I can measure it if you would like)  Made from black Vanna's Choice yarn using this pattern, crochettoday

Crocheted Toddler Hat (1 pt)
Crocheted toddler hat with earflaps and pompoms (in light blue, green and white soft acrylic yarn).  Made for my son in October of 2007, he was 2, it was a little snug on him and my husband said it was too girly with the pompoms so it didn't get any wear.

Close-up of the colors
Action shot (right after it was made)

Slouchy Loom Knit Hat (1 pt)
Blue&Purple-ish LionBrand Homespun Yarn (Knit on green round loom)
Laying flat = 11in across x 11in tall

Crocheted Scarves (1 pt each)
Crocheted with LionBrand Homespun Yarn
Claim as pink (6in wide x 63in long) or purple (5in wide x 60in long)

Elephant Pouch 1 (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, w/ light interfacing and 4 card slots.  Made from a cute aqua with white elephant print fabric my grandmother brought back from Thailand when I was in elementary school (15-20 years ago).  Has white lining and a pink zipper.  Approximately 7.5in x 5.5in.

Onesie & Skirt/Short sets (2 pts each) 
Choose Ducks (shorts/0-3 mos), Polkadots (shorts/0-3 mos), FlowerPower (skirt/0-3 mos), Blue/Green Snails (skirt/0-3 mos),  Blue/Green Apples (shorts/6-9 mos)

Toddler skirts (1 pt each) 
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos), Butterflies (18mos), Pink Butterflies (MODA Flutterby) (2T), Brown Cherry Blossoms (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each) 
Choose Green Polkadots (tiny white polkadots) (12 mos), Big Polkadots (18 mos), Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue Whales (3T), Robots (4T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern)(4T)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt - set of 2 bibs)
Claim as rocket/whale, cupcake/dino2

Pink/Brown Burp Cloths (1 pt)

Crocheted dish/washcloths!  (.25 pt each) 
Claim as cloth name & # (cloth name is at the top of each column)

Appliqued Onesies (.5 point each) 
Choose white Eagles (6-9 mos) or white Redskins (6-9 mos)

Stenciled Onesies (1 pt each)
Claim as white w/yellow bird (9-12 mos/XL), blue w/yellow bird (12 mos), green w/ black owl (long sleeve, 0-3 mos)

Blue Bird (3T) Stenciled Toddler Tshirt (1 pt)

Stenciled Adult Tshirts (.5 pt each) 
Choose Umbrella (hot pink AA small), Cupcake/Heart (hot pink unisex medium)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (1 pt each)
Claim as geo-yellow, flowers/dots, Eagles, geo-green, circles, UNC

Claim as UGA, Duke, Steelers, Pink Honeycomb, Bees, Candy, Camo

Reconstructed Pants to Skirts (1 pt each)
Choose AE (American Eagle Outfitters, size 6 Petite, Hipster fit) or Dickies (Dickies brand, size 30X32)

----------------------------------------------------
CUSTOM ORDERS!

Custom Hand Embroidered Bib
Example - Bat bib for Phizzychick
I have a bunch of Sublime Stitching patterns (Kurt Halsey, Monkey Love, WinterLand, Krazy Kitchen, Under the Sea, Craftopia, and the Stitch-It Kit) or I can do a custom design.

Custom Belly Warmer (1 pt each)
Made to fit your measurements (just send me your underbust measurement and hip measurement and how long you want it to be, as well as your fabric choice)
Fabric options...
thermal knits
, print knitssolid knits
Examples- Ice cream thermal knit belly warmer for loudxmouse & 3 belly warmers for AsphaltQueen
SUPPLIES!

Flat rate box of Mystery Fabric (3 pts)  (Sorry, only US)
13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" size flat rate box, stuffed full of all sorts of fabrics.  Let me know if there are any particular colors or fabric types you would want (or if there is any specific project you are working on that needs specific sizes of fabric bits, like postcard stamp quilt or doll clothes), I can't make any promises though, also if there is anything specific you don't want.  2 available atm (but I probably have plenty of fabric for more). 

Vintage Vinyl Totebag kit  (1 pt)
I received this in a FAB swap, my partner said she was pretty sure all the pieces were there, I haven't taken them out of the package but it seems like everything is there.

Close up of the bag you can make with it

Crossstitch book & 2 kits (1 pt for all)

Vintage Magazines (2 for 1 pt)  (or take them all for 3 pts-US only, sorry, they are quite heavy)
4 Ladies Home Journal Needle&Craft, 4 American Home Crafts, and 1 McCall's Needlework&Crafts.  All from the 1970's, they came from my MIL's mother.  I can take individual pictures of them if anyone is interested.

Legend Of Zelda Valentine's (.5 pt)
Opened package of LoZ sticker valentines from 1989, one of each valentine has been removed, so there are only 8 in the package.  I have another package of these somewhere (I can't find it atm), I have been hoarding them for a few years now...

Bag of flat glass marbles (1 pt) (US only, since it will be sent using the new small flat rate box, sorry)

Free W/ Purchase!
Choose any items to be included with your package free!

Here's a link to the photobucket album where you can see closeups of each item)
Wishlist
- Double Fold Bias tape
- D Rings
- Elastic! (1/4"-1" wide)
- Webbing/Strapping
- Serger/sewing machine thread
- Embroidery Floss/Thread (foringhand embroidery)
- Crochet Books/Magazines/Patterns
- Interfacing (iron-on) any weight (heavy to light)
- Stabilizer (Iron on/Tear away)
- Bulky Yarn/Cotton Yarn/Yarn yarn Wink
- Fabric
- Stuff for my kiddo (3yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to addicted2knitting - Elephant Pouch 2 - 2 pts
to AsphaltQueen - custom bellywarmers - 3 pts
to mullerslanefarm - barmops (blue/green flutterby x2) - 1 pt
to mullerslanefarm - barmops (rectangles x2) - 1 pt
to avian flight - barmops (x4-elephants, morning glory, cherry blossom, japanese candy) - 2 pts
to addictedtoknitting - Barmops (pink/green stripes & hearts) - 1 pt
to addictedtoknitting - Dishcloth (1A & 1G) & ABC's Stitchery kit - 1 pt
to mullerslanefarm - Barmops (morning glory, cherry blossom) - 1 pt
to Avesthel - Barmops (pink/brown stripes/dots & pink/brown plaid) - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from AsphaltQueen - Handknit Alpaca Socks (rainbow) - 3 pts
from AsphaltQueen - Mini-bookmarks (sewing machine) - 1 pt
from mullerslanefarm - Meeskers M2 - 1 pt
from lapoli - Ballband Dishcloth (blue/orange) - 1 pt
from LaughingLark - Tree #2 - 1 pt

from atsuko - Fun felt foods - 3 pts
from addicted2knitting - 2 skeins Magic Stripe yarn - 1 pt
from mullerslanefarm - Pepper Zest Soap - 1 pt

from calluna - Custom Cross-Stitch (Homer) - 2 pts

Current: 0
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009 10:54:41 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009 01:03:49 PM »

Welcome to the LaughingLark! OPEN! All new stuff!

Pending from Round 22:

Send by Feb 6th
LaughingLark to sewknitter --
Charms group #12 (1/2)
Dragonfly charms #1 (1/2)(sent feb. 3rd)

___________________ ______
Claims from me:
Send by 2/24
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Tree #2 - (1)(sent 2/18)

send by 2/25
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - A Flight of Dragonflies (1)(sent 2/18)

Send by 26th Feb
Laughinglark to RubyTuesday -custom ornament set (2)(sent 2/21)

Claims I have made:
Send by Feb 10th
Asphalt Queen to LaughingLark--purple peru hat (3) (received)

Send by Feb 26th
Kayrun to LaughingLark--
Fiskars corner edgers (1/2)
Happy Bumblebee Dishcloth (1/2)

Send by Feb 28th
sewknitter to LaughingLark - Kitties puke sampler - (1pt)

Send by Feb 28th
Mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark--8 oz Aloe Lotion: 1 available  1 pt each
and
M1-(1)

Points started with: 5
Available: 2
Pending:  0
Total: 2
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009 08:59:03 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009 01:07:30 PM »

!calluna’s Shop!
Direct from the California Redwoods to you! All items guaranteed to be 100% free of banana-slugs!

--open--
I do not smoke, and neither does my dog....But we're both rather fuzzy!

For 3 points:

mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a metallic goldish finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.

For 2 points:

recon’d vintage children’s textbook to CD holder, bright - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Custom snarky/subversive cross-stitch – All will have cool font and art nouveau-ish border. PM me to discuss in advance! This may be 2 pts or 1 pt, depending on how big of a project it is.

For 1 point:

set of 5 handmade Valentines Day cards - I may add some more to them before I send them out, or maybe you want to add more to them. They're fairly small, maybe a smidgen bigger than ATCs. All come with envelopes, but some are a little thick to fit in their envelopes. I have a couple more in progress too, and I'll include them if I finish them in time.  Smiley

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like.
Goes great with a journal, incidentally...

bright book with postcard pocket: This was an experiment; hence the bright wonky colors (wonky to me, maybe not wonky to you). Elastic loop on the inside for holding pens, and flip-up pocket for storing postcards or whatnot. Pages are a basic glue binding, with mixed paper and some random retro clipart.

custom-made recon’d hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings. Some of the cover designs I have:

custom-made recon blank book - the ones without photos generally have plain covers, and all can have the covers altered if you like. Choose from these hard-cover titles:
 - "To The Wedding" (brown and black)
- "Romantic Rebel" (very old and worn. grey) thanks A2K!
 - "Unto A Good Land" (blue-grey, has a small train going across the front)
 - "World Shopping" (I have a few of these; they all have international scenes on them from the 60s or 70s)
 - "Madam, Will You Talk?" (yellow)
 - "Rock & Roll Heaven" (red)
 - A green book with no writing on it, but stamps of 3 pears are embedded on front
PM me to discuss in advance!

For 1/2 a point:

Take 3 of these tiny, super-cute buttons/pins (made for me by craftster wx2dzug--thank you!!) for half a point. Claim as "button {letter}" :

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons:

Card holder, ATC display or small scrapbook -- slot-and-tab binding, approx 6x12”. Ribbon keeps it all closed and can be easily removed. Some of the pages have pockets for holding things, most do not, but things could be easily mounted on the pages.

Scrap records: Set of 9 solid vinyl records with retro-print scrapbook paper covering one side. There's a hole punched at the edge of each if you want to hang them up, but binding them together into a "record-book" didn't work. On the back side the paper leaves a blank pattern where circular images can be placed if desired (such as the one in the lower right-hand corner of 2nd picture). I had this idea but couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I'm offering them now to you.

Supplies

half a point

Reduced! book "Recipes for Surfaces: Decorative Paint Finishes Made Simple", by Mindy Drucker and Pierre Finklestein. It's a big one, 255 pages!

Reduced!  2 yards of vintage cowboy fabric

Reduced!  Several tubes of partially used oil paints, mainly earth tones

quarter-point items
Reduced2009 Ann Taintor calendar - Cheeky as ever, and it is still sealed in plastic.

Reducedbutterfly mould: 3 butterfly shapes in hard, thin plastic that's kinda brittle, with wooden supports nailed underneath the mould for support. I tried making wax-tarts with this mould but the shapes are a little too shallow.

Reduced!  classic weird ephemeral goodie: Michael Jackson sheet music book! Even better, it's for electric keyboard.  Roll Eyes Includes songs up through his early-'90s "Man in the Mirror" era.  Grin EE-hee!

ReducedDCWV's The Winter Matstack: +/- 135 sheets of blue and purple winter-themed paper, over 25 different designs. 4.5" x 6.5". Acid free.

Reduced!  -burgundy felt (craft quality). about 2 yds.

Take one of these items for FREE with your purchase (please request specifically):

Cat toy - They look kinda like this, but a little fancier as I keep adding stuff to them. Made with clear tubing, wire, beads and misc findings like bells, feathers, yarn and ribbon.

- battery-powered christmas tree lights, 10 lights on the strand. Battery pack requires 2 "C" batteries.

- images/ephemera – give me a theme and some likings and I’ll send you some

- 4-pack of clear bobbins:

- 2 knit sweater arms (100% wool) for felting -- one arm is bright multiple colors and the other has had the color discharged and is now various shades of purple.

- bag of pinecones from redwood trees - They're no bigger than acorns and my yard is covered with them because I live in a redwood belt. I can only send these within the U.S. because of international shipping regulations.

- 100% alpaca yarn scraps from a sweater I unraveled. Several dark colors; pieces are generally 1yd or shorter; I don't know if there's a use for them.

- baggie full of beer/ale bottle caps, not your usual kegger brands

- cloud/blob paint-rollers - no handle or rolling mechanism included.

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
send by Feb 7: calluna to AsphaltQueen - custom cross stitch - (1) ...sent
send by Feb 7: calluna to oneredboot - Valentines Day cards- (1) ...sent
send by Feb 14: calluna to AsphaltQueen - custom cross stitch - (3) ...sent
Send by Feb 28: Calluna to addicted2knitting - "Romantic Rebel" journal and music textbook journal- (2 total)...sent
send by March 2: calluna to corduroy cat - DCWV's The Winter Matstack, 2009 Ann Taintor calendar, card holder (1 total)...sent
send by March 6: calluna to Zelda.Suicide - custom cross-stitch (2)

Items claimed by me:
AsphaltQueen to calluna: grey Handknit Alpaca Hats from Peru - (3)
AsphaltQueen to calluna: Time Flies Necklace - (2)
loudxmouse to calluna: "smokeless love" necklace - (1)
gala_apples to calluna: "brown sugar" massage oil - (1)

Starting points: 1
Current points: 2
Pending points: 2
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 05:32:29 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009 01:18:09 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef. Oddly, we own a Siberian Husky and not-so-oddly an Australian Cattle Dog. No cats.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Two Point Items

Leather dog collar (2) Hand made. Bought from a pre-Chritmas fair but does not fit my dog. Has 26 stamped on it, I'm guessing inches. For a large dog. Too big for Australian Cattle dogs or Siberian Huskies.

String Grocery Bag (2) Made from Fantasy Naturale pattern. Has square garter stitch base. Colour is variagated purple. Tickle me Cookie Monster included for size reference only.

For some reason the colour on this pic is not as true to life.

Temari Ball (2) Very solidly stuffed decorative ball. Hand sewn. Pattern from Omiyage book.

Katamari Ball (2) Pattern from Omiyage Book. Hand and Machine sewn. If you want both matching pieces and don't have enough points, I am happy to hold it for a few days for you.

One point Items

Joel Dewberry Wristlet (1) 4 x 7 inches.

Cabled Mug Warmer (1) Made from some beautiful hand dyed obtained in this swap which by chance happened to form this cool striping pattern.

Panta (1) from varigated brown yarn 50% wool  iirc. I used a smaller hook on this one as I thought the first one was a bit large. 16 inches not including the tabs which are approx. 2.25 inches long.

Black Spotted Compact Stitching Case (1)

"Urchin" Hat (1) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Half Point Items (0.5 pt)

Business Card Holder (1) Joel Dewberry fabric. Uses free Amy Butler pattern.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Barbie Totable Tote - Small (0.5) 100g

Measures 6 inches wide x 9.5 inches high unfolded and 5.5 x 4 inches when folded

Lining fabric is a different Barbie fabric covered with hearts.

Barbie hostess apron. (0.5) Base white linen fabric covered with gauzy pink Barbie themed fabric. This lay nice and flat but I had to embroider over the seams due to the nature of the pink gauze and now it curls at the edges. To test it, I washed and ironed it before taking this picture to ensure no fraying. This is adult sized and the waistbag is 17 inches. The ties are approx. 40 inches long. Made from an original 1969 pattern.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.5)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.5)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.5) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Roselllas Tapestry Kit (2) 310g

The pic is of the cardboard in the front which I removed since it was hard to get a picture through the plastic.. Passed on to me unused but cardboard is slightly bent. Comes in a clear plastic bag with the handles that snap together. Contains pre-printed pattern on grid, needle, wool, colour sorter.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

4 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

2 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
4 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
6 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 2.75mm Size 2 23cm/9 inch length
3 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (35) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 5

Claims made from me
sansa to mullerslanefarm: circular needle case (3)
Sansa to mullerslanefarm: circular needle case (2)

Claims made by me
nosusanfx to sansa - bamboo bookmarks (1)
corduroy cat to Sansa - send by approx 24th Feb.

Mini Accordian Book - (.5)

Beads Mix - .5pt each set (0.5)

Send by approx 24th Feb.
alteredmommy to Sansa - 4 costume patterns (2)

Points 3
Pending 2
Total 5
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009 06:46:33 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009 01:37:35 PM »

I'm open   Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Cute Cloud broaches.  Top to bottom: Summer Rain, Little Blushing Cloud and April Showers.  All are hand sewn with a broach attachment sewn on the back. clouds measure approx. 2" across  1 point each

Strawberry necklace and earring set. (Unscented) Strawberry pendant hangs on fully adjustable cord. With matching earrings.  All findings are new and silver plated 1 point

Super chunky necklace in greens, mostly wooden beads - largest beads measures 2cm across and 3 cm diagonally. Approx. 16" tied at shortest position -This necklace looks super in real life.  1 point

Tissue case  0.25 points

Mini notebooks.  3.5" x 2.75" 11 pages of mixed paper, handsewn.  All 3 for 0.25 point

Bead rings. Made with fully coated copper wire and beads that I've ground the back flat.
Faux amber bead ring, internal ring measurement 20mm  0.5 points

Scissor fobs: SALE  0.25 points each  - Sorry, scissors not included!  Cheesy

Gold tone heart with glass beads

Pretty glass fish with glass beads 

Supplies:

Silk cushion cover: PARROT  Size 40 x 40cm Design in Clear gutta, ready to be painted with silk paints  0.5 point

Largish Star foam stamp, unused0.5 0.25 points

Bag of feathers, new and sealed.  Black with dark green spots, Purple, blue, mint, peach, red, white, jade and a few other colours! I should think at least 60 feathers ranging from 5-13cm in length  0.5 point

Bought
DropDeadSuzie to RubyTuesday -Sequin leaves (1) SB 14th Feb
Laughinglark to RubyTuseday -custom ornament set (2)  SB 26th Feb

Sold
RubyTuesday to la_chrystelle - Metal purse closure (1)

Starting points: 6
Available points:  4
Pending points: 0
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009 01:47:56 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009 01:49:56 PM »

OPEN!!

Tobacco  free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out short hair dogs & cat.

Small Yardage Yarns 2 pt

BP#2 (2):
35 yards light blues & light purples
47 yards Cranberry

BP#3 (2):
25 yards light blue/grey/sparkle
64 yards burgandy w/ multi-color highlights

BP#4 92):
10 yards purple / grey
72 yards periwinkle blue / white

Lotions

This is made fresh by me.  No premade lotion base here. 
Lowered Points on lotion!

Lavender and Aloe Vera Lotion NEW 02/21/08
Ingredients:  Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Glycerin, E-wax NF, Stearic Acid, Lavender Essential Oil, non-paraben preservative

4 oz Lav/Aloe Lotion (.5) 3 available 

Fragrance Free Lotion
Ingredients:  Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Glycerin, E-wax NF, Stearic Acid, non-paraben preservative

4 oz Fragrance Free Lotion (.5) 3 available 
8 oz Fragrance Free Lotion (1) 1 available 

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

Pepper Zest NEW! 02/21/09
Lemongrass, Lime, Sweet Orange and Black Pepper essential oils.  Swirled with yellow, green & orange.

Certain to perk you up the last of these cold winter days!

Lavender & Lace
A new look to a favorite scent.  The new swirl was inspired by Sewknitter.  Delicate purple and white swirl.  Only the finest ingredients used in this rich and creamy milk soap (including Lavender essential oil).

Lemongrass & Sage
This isn't overpowering in either lemon or sage, but combines both into a fresh clean scent.  I'm offerng this soap now, but best if not used until February 21.

Sweet Pea
Not the prettiest soap out of my soap kitchen, but the sweet scent of spring is wonderful!  I had difficulty with this soap turning into soap-on-a-stick so had to hot process it.  I'm offerng this soap now, but best if not used until February 28.

Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw Dorset wool and Organic Catnip (just picked and dried by me).  Endorsed by Seymour!

Claim as:
M1 (1 pt) claimed by Seymour (Laughing Lark)
M2 (1 pt) claimed by Zelda.Suicide's CAT
M3  (1 pt)

FIBER

Hand spun yarns.

Coiled Yarn 2 pt

Raw and Scoured Fibers!

On raw & scoured fiber, if shipping to outside the US, please add .5 point  up to each Half Pound of fiber. i.e. 0-8 oz, add .5 pt &  9-16 oz, add 1 pt

Raw Alpaca
1 pound (2 pt)
1/2 pound (1 pt)

Claim as:

for 1 pound:    Alpaca Grey Bag 3 (2 pt) outside US (3)
for 1/2 pound: Alpaca Grey Bag 3 (1 pt)  outside Us (1.5)

for 1 pound:    Alpaca Grey Bag 4 (2pt) outside US (3)
for 1/2 pound: Alpaca Grey Bag 4 (1pt) outside Us (1.5)

for 1 pound:    Alpaca Brown Bag 5 (2pt) outside US (3)
for 1/2 pound: Alpaca Brown Bag 5 (1pt) outside Us (1.5)

Scoured Jacob: White and Brown  3 oz (1pt)

claim as Jacob 3 oz (1)

Raw Icelandic (Lamb fleece): Black thel and tog
4 oz 1 pt

claim as Black Icelandic 4 oz (1)

Raw Corriedale: White
Beautiful staple & crimp!!!
4 oz (1 pt)
Scours out beautifully!  Very little VM.  Wonder crimp, long staple
claim as White Corie 4 oz (1)

Scoured Corriedale: White
Beautiful staple & crimp!!!
3 oz (1 pt)
Could use another hot water soak.  Wonder crimp, long staple
claim as clean White Corie 3 oz (1)

Scoured Corriedale: Black
3 oz (1 pt)
low micron count - a soft to medium wool.  Beautiful to add for heathering in your batts/rovings
claim as Black Corie 3 oz (1)

Scoured Romney X Hampshire: WhiteWonderful for socks, hats & mittens.
pretty dirty, but you can see it scours well.
Scoured: 3 oz (1 pt)  claim as Raw Romney 6 oz  (1)
claim as Scoured Romney 3 oz (1)

BOOKS

Essentially Soap (-Dr. Robert S McDaniel) (1 pt)

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

STS #23

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm to goatgoddess - (2) Scoured Romney 3 oz (2)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - lavendar and lace (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting -  lemongrass and sage(1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - sweetpea (1)
mullerslanefarm to AsphaltQueen - Fragrance Free Aloe Vera Lotion, 4 oz Aloe Lotion, quantity 2 - (1)
mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Meeskers M2 - (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - 8 oz. lotion (not aloe) (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - BP#1   (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - lemongrass sage soap (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - raw romney 12 oz (2)
mullerslanefarm to crescentfresh BP#5 (2)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - (2) - 4 oz. lotion (not aloe) (1)
 mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - 4 oz. aloe lotion (.5)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - Basketry (-F.J. christopher) (.5 pt)
Mullerslanefarms to AsphaltQueen - BP#6  (bits and pieces #6--bits of handspun) - (1)
Mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark--8 oz Aloe Lotion: (1)
Mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark--M1-(1)

mullerslanefarm to alteredmommy - lemongrass and sage soap (1 )
mullerslanefarm to alteredmommy - 8 oz aloe lotion (1)
mullerslanefarm to alteredmommy - pepper zest soap (1 pt)
mullerslanefarm to avian flight - Pepper Zest - 1
mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Pepper Zest Soap - 1 pt
mullerslanefarm to cinnamon teal: Lavender & Lace Milk Soap (1)
mullerslanefarm to cinnamon teal: Sweet Pea Milk Soap (1)

mullerslanefarm to corduroy cat:  8 oz Aloe Lotion: (1)

Total:  28 pts

Claims I have made:
addicted2knitting to mullerslanefarm gecko! (2)
addicted2knitting to mullerslanefarm Mallard and white hedgehog (2)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm (2) blue/green flutterby (1)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm (2) rectangles (1)
 sewknitter to mullerslanefarm woven poncho (3))

sansa to mullerslanefarm: circular needle case (3)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm Barmop morning glory (.5)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm Barmop cherry blossom (.5)
addictedtoknitting to mullerslanefarm: (4) Elann Adara (cotton and linen blend) (2)
addictedtoknitting to mullerslanefarm: (3) Jaeger Albany mercenized cotton green (1.5)
addictedtoknitting to mullerslanefarm: Opal sock (.5)
gothchics to mullerslanefarm: random fibery goodness (2)
gothchics to mullerslanefarm: random fibery goodness (2)

alteredmommy to mullerslanefarm supply lot 4 (1)
sansa to mullersleanefarm: circular needle case (2)
Cya to mullerslanefarm: Kids Knitting book (2)

Total: 26 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 3

Current: 4
Pending: 1
Total: 5

OPEN!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009 09:30:53 AM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009 02:40:34 PM »

A2K's Shop

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

OPEN!

COMING SOON - FELTED SHEEP!
2 points
Longies for Skylar (reserved for mimiw)

2 points
Polkadot Boxbag (2)

Very firm sides; great protective storage.  "Gift wrapped" ends with button embellishment.  Bright orange liner.

1 point

Small boxbag (1)

Silver button embellishments on "gift wrapped" ends.  Lined in blue with white dots, this fabric is from mimi's stash!

1 point 
Blue felted bag (1)  - unlined, "drawstring" handle

1 point
Little trees zipper pouch (1)

)

1 point
Striped felted bag (1) - snap closure, static handle

1 point

Quilted cover notebook - comb bound, 8 1/2" X 11" unlined paper, GREAT for sketchbook or visual journal, 100 pages

I'm sending this off in another swap, but will make another if anyone is interested!

1 point

Zippered pouches
Silly monkey style (SMS):

or more sedate Penguin style (SPS):

Each style is fitted with a beaded zipper pull and lined in either the applique or complementary fabric. 

I will customize according to your fabric choices:

Pick from the list:
SMS zippered pouch: choc brown and owls
SMS zippered pouch: choc brown and silly monkeys
SMS zippered pouch: black and zoo animals
SMS zippered pouch: blue and peace signs
SMS zippered pouch: blue and flannel flowers

SPS zippered pouch: scotty dogs
SPS zippered pouch: zoo animals
SPS zippered pouch: penguins
SPS zippered pouch: acorn corduroy
SPS zippered pouch: green floral corduroy

Supplies:

YARNY GOODNESS!!!  (clickable pics!)

Super wash wool Autumn (.25)
  Faded Blue Jeans Bamboo (nearly full skein) (.25)
Blue/green rug yarn (.5) per cake
Bucilla 4ply worsted Wool .5pt each 1 left
]
Scads of chenille 17 available - 5 for 1 pt or .25 each
Colors include: tomato, sage, holly green, key lime, apricot, chocolate, leather, periwinkle, pomagranite, pacific, meadow, lemon, toffee, sand, rouge, copper, pine green
Bamboo, one yellow, one blue.  Nice sheen.  .25 pt each
Berrocco Lullaby.  .5 pts. takes both
Cascade Farms Bollcine Holiday. .25 pt
Sidhar Baby Bamboo - green  4 availabale (.5) each
Odds and ends!  .5 pt. takes all!
Debbie Bliss odds and ends. 1 pt takes all
NobHill Sparkle acrylic, nylon, wool blend (9 available) .5 pt each or 3 pts. takes all!

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!

Claims from me:
Send by February 8
addicted2knitting to raynbow - SMS zippered pouch: choc brown and silly monkeys (1 pt)
addicted2knitting to lapoli - 5 green dye lot (5 pt)
addicted2knitting to MullersLaneFarm - gecko (2)
addicted2knitting to MullersLaneFarm - hedgehog(2)
addicted2knitting to aeronberry - Frog Tree alpaca (3pt)
addicted2knitting to lapoli - yarn 5pt (3 pink, 1 Bucilla wool, 4 New Zealand wool, 2 Knitpicks Dune Twist)
addicted2knitting to girlwithsixarms - Brown hedgehog (2)
addicted2knitting to aeronberry - Rowan bamboo tape yarn x10 5pts total
addicted2knitting to mullerslanefarm - yarn (4pt)
Send by March 1
addicted2knitting to veludo  - Scads of chenille 17 available - 5 for 1 pt
                                          (tomato, sand, copper, key lime, pomagranite)
addicted2knitting to veludo - Sock yarn from Opal!  Enough yarn for a pair of socks!  (.5)
addicted2knitting to veludo - Scads of chenille 17 available - .25 each
                                          (lemon, holly green)
A2K to Z.S - magic stripe yarn (1pt)
send by 3/2
addicted2knitting to lapoli- Sidhar acrylic/wool blend (11 available) (3)
A2K to kayrun - red bag (1)

Claims made by me:

Send by 2/8
oneredboot to addicted2knitting - reclaimed home dec / upholstery fabrics, 16 oz. E (2pt)
Zelda.Suicide to addicted2knitting - Elephant Pouch 2 (2 pts) 
lapoli to addicted2knitting - "Spring is Coming!" handspun. (2pt)
lapoli to addicted2knitting - Misc. Trims. (.5), Miscellany (.5) - (1pt)
Send by 2/12
ptarmic wumpus to addicted2knitting - stripe print linen (1)
ptarmic wumpus to addicted2knitting - tapestry fabric(1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - lavendar and lace (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting -  lemongrass and sage(1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - sweetpea (1)
zelda.suicide to addicted2knitting - 2 barmops, 2 dishcloths, ABC Stitchery kit (2pt)
Send by 2/17
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - 8 oz. lotion (not aloe) (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - BP#1   (2)
girlwithsixarms to addicted2knitting - Candyfloss handspun (3)
Send by Feb 23
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - (2) - 4 oz. lotion (not aloe) (1)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - 4 oz. aloe lotion (.5)
mullerslanefarm to addicted2knitting - Basketry (-F.J. christopher) (.5 pt)
2/24
AQ to A2K - Butterfly pin 2pts
Veludo - earrings 2 pts
Avesthal - cards 1 pt
2/28
Calluna to addicted2knitting -  - "Romantic Rebel" journal 1 pt
Calluna to addicted2knitting - music textbook journal 1 pt
atsuko to addicted2knitting - Lemony snickett cards 1pt
mimiw to addicted2knitting - Set of 4 Quilted Notecards (1 point)
3/1
racehorse87 - aubergine bracelet 3 pts
aeronberry - fabric 1 pt
aeronberry - pirate shopping bag

Current:5
Pending:
TOTAL:5

« Last Edit: February 27, 2009 07:31:53 AM by addicted2knitting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cya
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2009 02:48:38 PM »

Cya's
New items coming soon!

OPEN

I live in Quebec, Canada with my wonderful husband and adorable daughter. We have two cats and our home is smoke-free.
Due to schoolwork I'll ship mostly friday-sunday.

3 points

Custom cross-stitched bookmark

Machine cross-stitched bookmark featuring the manga/video game character of you choice.
It has a wool felt backing to make it more sturdy.
Please send me a reference picture of the character you want once you've claimed.
If you'd like the Zelda bookmark shown in the picture, I can make one for you for 2 points instead of 3.

2 points

Totoro scarf

This 6"x57", black & white polar fleece scarf is thick, structured and warm. The edges are serged. The Totoro design is 4"x5", machine embroidered.
The scarf color will differ from the picture (black fleece instead of grey). I have other fabric and thread colors for you to choose from if you like.

Custom pencil sketch of your favorite anime/manga/videogame character

Temporarily unavailable due to exams

This is an example of what I do but I can draw in other styles too. Add two points for each additional character if you'd like me to draw more than one.

Custom digital lineart
Temporarily unavailable due to exams

Simple digital lineart of either an original character or any anime/manga/videogame character. If you'd like an original character, please send a description.
You will receive the file by email but I can also send you a printed copy if you like. Because of the one week shipping deadline, I cannot color it (heh, I'm slow!)

1 point

Machine embroidered 8-bit Final Fantasy black mage badge

For the true geek only! 3x4 inches approx. It can be sewn or glued on a bag or other support. I can embroider him on another background color and I'll fix the problem with his right hand before embroidering.

1/2 point

Totoro shrink plastic charms

Hand drawn and colored, finished with matte varnish for durability
1/2 point each or 1 point for all three
Claim as grey, blue or white Totoro

Hand-drawn shrink plastic animals

Each animal is carefully hand-drawn and colored. You can choose from the picture or I can draw any other animal of your choice. They are pierced for jewelry making. 1/2 point each.

SUPPLIES

1 point
Wash away stabilizer

This is a thick, tear-away/wash-away embroidery stabilizer. It has a papery texture and doesn't stretch easily. It can be used with any fabric but it's especially useful for embroidering knit fabric. 
5 sheets for 1 point or 0.25 point/sheet. They're 8.5"x11".

Claims made from me:
mullerslanefarm: kids knitting book (2)

Claims I have made:

Wishlist:
Crafted: handspun yarn, cat toys, children toys, wool socks, handmade soap, waterproof messenger bag, bookmarks, hats and scarves, amigurumi...
Supplies: shiny or exotic fiber for carding, wool felt, spinning or felting books, diy kits, acid dye, colorful trims, handmade paper, japanese fabric, shrink plastic book or supplies...

Starting Points: 1
Current Points: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009 01:30:40 PM by Cya » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2009 03:21:46 PM »

Currently Closed. Find me here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=294523.msg3353028#msg3353028 Smiley
All items sent from Brooklyn, NY. Smoke free but have 2 kittens. There are only one of each item unless otherwise specified. Please claim in full point increments. All items listed in round 21 shop still available. Thanks!

Crafts:

NEW!!!

Monkey Bento Kit - (3) - Two tiered triangular shaped box in red and green by Lube Sheep. Top tier is perfect for onigiri (rice balls), sandwiches, pita chips, etc while the bottom tier can hold hummus, dips, dried fruit and nuts, granola, etc. Kit includes a bear themed bento band from same company and drawstring bag made by me. This bag is reversible but has the same fabric inside.

opened back
Laptop Bag - (2) - Lovely laptop bag made from durable ikea heart fabric. Interior is fully lined in black. Thick fleece interfacing to protect and pad your laptop. Sewn in velcro closure and handles for mobility. This bag measures 14" x 9" and fits a macbook very snug (you have to push it in but not hard). Will also fit any laptop that's smaller. Great for protecting your laptop, especially if you carry yours in your book bag!

Crochet Apples - (1pt) - Super cute crochet and stuffed apples in red and green. Approx. 2" diameter. Brown stem is a loop so you can hang it (necklace, zipper pull, cell phones, ornaments..) Green apples do not have leaves. All four for one point.

Small Notebooks - (.25 each) - cover is printed cardstock, regular white paper inside, 20 pages. Measures 3.25 x 4.5". Choose from skulls, floral, kisses, and fans.

Bee Charm (.25) - made from poly clay, painted and varnished.

Quilted Pouch - (.25) - Machine sewn with zipper closure. Made out of a quilted fabric, brown on outside and light blue on inside. No lining. Great for makeup or loose items in your purse.

Crochet case - (.25) - Perfect size for small cameras and other electronics. Brown and blue yarn.

Blue Earrings - (.25) - sky blue colored beads. (They two are exactly the same even though in the picture it doesn't look like it.)

Supplies:

Pink Photo Album - (.75) - New in package. Says "cherish" on cover. Cover is a soft velour type fabric. Inside pages are black. Holds 60 - 4x6" photos.

Precious Moments Cross stitch - (.25) - I started it but couldn't go on. Comes with needle, thread, mesh and pattern. Measures ~3-4" in diameter.

One item FREE with purchase. Please indicate choice when claiming.

Australian stamps - a whole bunch of them, animal, birds, butterflies.

Claims from me:
send by Feb 10 - Avian Flight to AsphaltQueen - tan bento kit and pink bento kit - (6) - received

Claims I have made:
send by feb 10 - raynbow to avian flight - sheepy soap (white, vanilla, orange ex) - (1) - received
send by feb 14 - zelda.suicide to avian flight - 4 bar mops - (2) - received
send by feb 20 - dropdeadsuzie to avian flight - 8 sets safety eyes - 2 - received
send by feb 21 - mullerslanefarm to avian flight - pepper soap - 1 - received

Current: 3
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009 02:29:12 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Carrie Underwood Inspired Hair and Makeup Tutorial
How to Create a Hair Side Braid with Ribbon
Tinkerbell Fairy Hair and Makeup Tutorial
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredient Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredient Paraben
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...