A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
501 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Teacher Swap Gallery  (Read 3847 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009 05:45:48 AM »

I'll say this last thing on the subject and then turn the board back over to it's intended use ...lol.  One year Santa brought my youngest (the history/education major) a fishbowl crammed full of Sharpies.  She was about 15 or 16 years old.  She didn't even notice her other gifts and actually kept her "prized possession" under lock and key for months.  My husband thought she was nuts but I totally got it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimikachu
teacher lady extraordinaire

I (heart) swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009 01:47:05 PM »

Good grief, that was an awesome package.. I am just now finished with my stuff and ready to send to SallyB. It took me a while to get all my little goodies together, and finish my handmade nonsense Smiley

I can't wait to see what everyone made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothin' worth doing ever comes easy.
gamemom42

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009 07:46:19 PM »

I received my package from tdrios today!  I wasn't expecting it, so I was thrilled and surprised when I found it beside my front door.  This was her first swap, and she sent a great package.  Here are my goodies:

I'm required to take my students to the playground at least twice weekly (the other days I can send my assistant).  I hate the cold more than you can imagine.  tdrios made me a beautiful and oh so very soft hat and scarf for those nippy days.

Don't you love my model?

Here is a close-up of the detail on the scarf:

Next was a pair of warm cupcake gloves.  I'm constantly forgetting my gloves so these will come in handy:

She also sent a cute little crocheted flower clip.  I think I'll use this for my chip stash that I hide in my cabinet in the classroom.  Some women destress with chocolate; I need my chips:

And then there were all the extras.  We both teach at Christian schools, and (I can say this because she has rec'd) we each sent the other a woman's devotion book.  I also got cute note pads, can't have too many of those, and a pretty pocket mirror.  Believe it or not, I have really been dying for one of these pocket mirrors so I was thrilled with that one especially.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the little tube of body wash.

It was a great package tdrios, I love it.  Thanks so much.  I hope you enjoyed your first swap and that you'll catch the swap bug like the rest of us!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sallyb
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009 09:51:50 PM »

Awww!! Those gloves look good enough to eat - so sweet!  Fab work tdrios - I hope you keep swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMisSister
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009 05:25:57 AM »

Great stuff!  The chip clip is an awesome idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftastrophe
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009 08:28:36 AM »

Nice package!!   I love the dragonfly detail on the scarf, very pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jMisSister
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009 01:46:24 PM »

I received from Craftastrophe today and all I can say is WOW!!  Seriously, I think this is the best loot I have ever gotten!  I can't say thank you enough!
 So, without further a do, the pictures:

A super stash of goodies!  pencils, sticky notes (my favorite invention ever!), stickers, decorative paper, and some sweet teacher themed ribbon:

Awesome bookmarks for my kiddos!  There's a ton of them so nobody will fight over them-good thinking!!

An adorable personalized chalkboard this is going to hang in a special place in my room!

And last but certainly not least...an awesome Dick and Jane tote bag!   The sewing talent you have is amazing and I am now embarrassed to know I sent you that horrendous bag I attempted to make.   Embarrassed  This really is amazing!  I will use it every day!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009 02:40:26 PM »

Great package!  How bout you keep everything else and send me the bag.  No?  Had a feeling you'd say that.  I really love that bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMisSister
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009 02:59:59 PM »

Cheesy  Nice try!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftastrophe
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009 06:22:17 PM »

And last but certainly not least...an awesome Dick and Jane tote bag!   The sewing talent you have is amazing and I am now embarrassed to know I sent you that horrendous bag I attempted to make.   Embarrassed  This really is amazing!  I will use it every day!!!

I'm so glad you like everything!!  And the bag you sent me was certainly not horrendous!!  It's perfect for my crochet WIPS  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...