A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,925
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: trouble with cute critters purses to crochet  (Read 1653 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Crochet J
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009 03:09:20 PM »

The kitten is the best one! That is really kind of you to offer, but that would be a LOT of  work for you to do. Post a picture of it if you can and that would be great to see how it turns out. Good luck with it and I hope it turns out nice! Have fun crocheting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summ3r
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009 03:32:36 PM »

ok I guess I will be posting a picture of the completed project when I finish.... I can't say thank you enough...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crocheting makes my world go round...

SuMm3R
Summ3r
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009 10:05:10 PM »

Hey... Crochet J

I wanted to give you an update... I have been crocheting like crazy... I am almost finished but my college classes started and that is a little time consuming... I will take pics as soon as possible...

I did the kitten...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SuMm3R
Crochet J
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009 10:38:22 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DThat is wonderful!! I am so impressed. I hope it turned out nice and bet that it did. Good luck in your classes, maybe they'll offer crochet class as an elective? Cheesy Wouldn't that be great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scrapinpace
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009 12:38:11 PM »

Hi - I must say that the instructions for the animal purses are so awesome!  I have finished row 28.  now I am at the point of turning the body wrong side out (got that).  when it comes to the folding part, I am so confused!  any suggestions... did you finish your purse?  I'm so excited about it, but confused....
help, please......... Huh

scrapinpace

**** crafts keep me from going nuts *****
THIS ROCKS   Logged

** crafts what keeps me from going crazy! **
Crochet J
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009 04:31:29 PM »

Hi again!
I've been off for a while. Boy, did a lot of things get posted since I was last on here!

I never actually made this purse, just the bottom to help show how to do it. Some people have asked me to post a video showing how to do other parts of the purse. I can't get to it right now because it is tax season and I'm swamped, but I will try to get to it after tax season is over. Maybe someone else may know how to do that part and be able to help in the meantime. You probably have already figured it out since it was a month ago you posted your question.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Summ3r
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009 09:58:06 AM »

Well Crochet J ... I already tried to look up the crochet and knitting classes as electives and they are not on my campus but on another main campus. That sucks because I might not feel like traveling to a different campus just to take a crochet/knitting class. I feel like alot of people craft but they just don't know how to come out and say it in a college atmosphere all the time. I know their are alot of crafty people at my campus maybe I should put out like a survey seeing actually how many people crochet and knit. I dont think we have a craft club on our campus.

I have to post pics up I will do that ASAP... I promise I will post pics here of the cute critter purse here THIS WEEK sometime because I am on spring break so yay! I got nothing but time ...

Since this is my first purse it doesnt look spectacular just fine... The next one will look better because I got the hang of it now..

Crochet J that would be so nice if you made a whole video that would be classic for all the people thats confused... You helped me out alot because before you did that video I looked at those instructions and I thought it was another language...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SuMm3R
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Find the Right Bathing Suit for Your Body Type
DIY: Ombré Shirt
Dress Like an Oscar Star For Much Less
How to Wear the Shirting Trend
Celebs Switch Gowns for Vanity Fair Party
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...