Swap name: Jar of Whimsies Round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: freestyle
Sign-up date range: 1/28-2/6 (or until full- max of 50 participants)
Date to send item by: 3/7
Limited to a certain number of people? Yes- 50 maximum
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes- co-organizer is halblingefrau
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: Yes
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
Details of swap:Jar of Whimsies Round 4
This is a swap where you will fill a container (glass, plastic, wood, cardboard/paper, metal, etc.) with little trinkets, bits, and baubles you think your partner will love. Please check out past Jar of Whimsies galleries for ideas:
Round 3: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=269603.0
Round 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=253257.0
Original round: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=238903.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Jar of Whimsies 4
Your real name:
Mailing address including country as it should appear on the package:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
What type of container would you like to send and receive? Glass, plastic, wood, cardboard/paper, metal, other (list all that apply):
What size of container would you be willing to send?
Approximately 15 ounces (approx 500ml) (3/4 of a UK pint)
Approximately 30 ounces (approx 1000ml) (1.5 of a UK pint)
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have a website, wist, myspace, etc?
Is there anything that you would absolutely love to see in your container?
Please list anything you would prefer NOT to receive (includes allergies, religious symbol preferences, etc.):
Anything else you want your partner to know:
You MUST get a DC number as per Craftster rules (receipt for international mailing) and you MUST PM it to the organizer and your partner. Are you willing to do this?
You MUST post in the thread at least once per week and you MUST PM your partner at least once per week. Are you willing to do this?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.