A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How Bazaar! Crochet creatures & jewelry. *Patterns added!*  (Read 144379 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , pattern  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009 10:43:05 AM »

YES! That helps alot, Thank you Smiley
LOL I am more of see it up close do it lol, patterns seem to stump me lol, Smiley

Great!
I know just what you mean. I've got a visual brain, and patterns make no sense when you look at them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.blogspot.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
crochetmonkey

I'm ape over crocheting lol

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2009 08:57:32 PM »

omg all these are adorable and it is awsome that a mother gets involved with her kids and trys to help them raise money for there schools alot of moms are busy and have other things on there mine. Which I understand. But I quit my job because my little girl needed my help with school work. But back to ur projects I wish I could learn how to do arigumi or how ever u spell that word. I just get freaked out by the name of it and never gave it ago but with some of the projects u made I might just give it a try. again awsome job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2009 01:37:13 AM »

Aww, thanks! Actually, trying to make things for the school really got my creative juices flowing, which I'm really grateful for. I learnt how to crochet when I was a child but hadn't done it for ages. While I was looking on the net for ideas of things to make I came across some crochet flower patterns and did those. Then, a year later I was doing the same thing & found some amigurumi patterns and had a go at those. So, I would say to you, give it a try! If you can crochet already you're most of the way there. Just don't start with anything too small & fiddly, and you do have to crochet quite tightly which feels a lot different from normal. There are loads of good free patterns out there, so just have a bash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
jewelrymakingsullpies
hi
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2009 12:52:03 AM »

Hi

Very cute. I like them all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loosecaboose27
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2009 12:43:15 PM »

these are so cool! i'm definately gonna try these out  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
maccafan
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2009 01:17:31 PM »

I LOVE all these little critters!!!  Thanks so much for sharing them Smiley

Did you write up a pattern for the awesomely cute little chicken?  If so, I'd love to have that one.  I collect chickens Smiley

Aww, thanks! Actually, trying to make things for the school really got my creative juices flowing, which I'm really grateful for. I learnt how to crochet when I was a child but hadn't done it for ages. While I was looking on the net for ideas of things to make I came across some crochet flower patterns and did those. Then, a year later I was doing the same thing & found some amigurumi patterns and had a go at those. So, I would say to you, give it a try! If you can crochet already you're most of the way there. Just don't start with anything too small & fiddly, and you do have to crochet quite tightly which feels a lot different from normal. There are loads of good free patterns out there, so just have a bash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gnathalie2
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2010 09:34:09 PM »

i have a bucket full of yarn scraps, and my son wanted me to make a toy for Rosie so i made a snake.  Super easy and fun pattern!!

the next one i make is gonna have a jingle bell in it's head  Grin

thanks for the pattern!!
gnathalie2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

make today a positive one!
www.gnathalie2.wordpress.com
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2010 03:39:50 PM »

Good idea for a cat toy! I'm always a bit worried to make crochet toys for my cats in case they see the rest of my crochet as a target!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
MamaBabyWolf
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2010 01:42:51 PM »

I made your snakes for my girls, and they love  them! Thank you for the wonderful patterns! I've just "translated" the mouse pattern into my notebook, and love the icecream cones too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mary walling
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2011 03:15:38 PM »

I think the eggs are the cutest thing I've ever seen. Are you going to share this pattern. I hope so, but I don't blame you if you don't - especially if it is your own creation. Again, thumbs up! Mary
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Final Cut Pro 6 Part 4/4
How to Create 3D Diamond Sphere - Motion 3
How to Use Motion and Shake Together
How to Do Shape Tracking - Motion 3
How to Round Trip Between FCP and Motion
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...