A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wiccan/Pagan Swap 10 Ostera Card Gallery!  (Read 13925 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: January 28, 2009 08:44:43 AM »

Merry Meet and welcome to the Witch/Wiccan/Pagan Swap 10 Ostera Card Gallery!

If you don’t know, this is a swap within a swap, and you had to have signed up for Witch/Wiccan/Pagan Swap 10, or have sent in a “Card Swap Only” questionnaire and be a returning crafter from one of the previous Witch/Wiccan/Pagan swaps to be involved. Information on this can be found from RondaS at the main swap page:

This gallery will serve a few purposes.

•   A place to post pictures of the cards you receive. You can post them as you get them or you can post several at a time. Be sure to include the sender’s name.
•   THE NEW AND IMPROVED TRACKING SYSTEM…that makes my job easier…I’ll explain that later.
•   A place to prattle on about Witch/Wiccan/Pagan Swap 10
•   A place to check in with your progress, for instance “I’m 75.999999945% complete” etc. etc…

Here’s our participants list. Your name will be blue when you have sent all of your cards and green when everyone has received from you. A number will be placed next to your name to show how may have received your cards, and how many have yet to receive.

1.  Saturn (11/12)
     WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, T-card, letters ok, loves opossums!
2.  BTStars Contact me please.
     WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, any card, letters ok
3.  LunaKitten (12/12)
     Pagantastic, any theme, bunnies ok, any card, letters ok, Spring weather & no opossums please
4.  tvelez  (10/12)
     WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, any card, no letters
5.  Shadeweaver  (11/12)
     WWP blatant, Pagan theme, bunnies ok, T-card, letters ok, send warm weather!
6.  RondaS (12/12)
    WWP blatant, Pagan theme, bunnies ok, any card, letters ok
7.  Windoverireland (12/12)
8.  Feywalker (11/12)
    WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, any card, letters ok, spring weather
9.  Toby82 (12/12)
     WWP blatant,pagan card,no bunny, T-card,letters ok, dragons & tigers-oh my!
10. Solitaire (12/12)
     WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, T-card, letters ok, "Wheeeeeee!"
11. robotarsonist (11/12)
     WWP blatant, any theme, bunnies ok, T-card, letters ok, "Yaaaay more cards!"
12. phnxreign99 (12/12)
13. Jenna_Gayle (12/12)
     WWP blatant, any theme, baby chicks ok, T-card, letters ok, 'I love Snail Mail!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a couple things before I send you on your way with this--

*Be sure to REMOVE Crosswind (or cross her out) from your list on the thread because she is not participating in this swap.
*Be sure to ADD Jenna_Gayle to the list, she was a last minute addition (Welcome Jenna! Smiley)
*ALWAYS remember to cross members off on your list as you receive cards from them. This is how I can keep track of everyone's progress--and yours too! Everyone's lives are busy, but I ask that you cross them out within a few days of receiving the card. Just in case- this is done by going to your Quickie Questionnaire in the card thread, clicking "modify", highlighting that person's name and clicking on the slash button next to the underline button.
*ALWAYS post pictures of the cards you receive. You can post them as you get them or wait until you get several of them together to post pics. Remember that anything is better than nothing at all, if you don't have a camera, cell phones and webcams work too! and you can always hit "reply all" and ask us to take pics of your card before we send it to you.
* CHIT-CHAT! Feel free to post in the thread and get to know your fellow swappers. :-)

Blessed Be!
-Saturn
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009 07:06:59 AM by Saturn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009 08:55:04 AM »

I have received a card from:  (type received next to their name, highlight, or cross them out)

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez
5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Solitaire
11. robotarsonist
12. phnxreign99
13. Jenna_Gayle

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them? Blatant Pagan themes are encouraged!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card? Pagan themed, Spring themed, opossum themed...

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter? I like spring critters. I saw a opossum building it's nest the other day and it was so cute! Did you know they can gather bundles of leaves in their tails. I'm fixated on opossums now, lol!

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard? Traditional card, they stand up on the shelf better.

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards? No, I like them actually.

Anything else? Opossums!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 10:50:28 AM by Saturn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
BTStars
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009 09:22:04 AM »

I have received a card from:  (type received next to their name, highlight, or cross them out)

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez
5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. crosswind
11. Solitaire
12. robotarsonist
13. phnxreign99
14. JennaGayle

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them?
nope!  The more pagan the better  Smiley

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card?
whichever is easiest I suppose

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter?
I don't mind them-they're cuties

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard?
either/or

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards?
no-but don't go out of your way to make em for me

Anything else?
nope!  Just have fun!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009 10:32:26 AM by BTStars » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feywalker
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009 09:25:20 AM »

I have received a card from:  (type received next to their name, highlight, or cross them out)

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3. LunaKitten  
4.  tvelez  
5. Shadeweaver 
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Solitaire
11. robotarsonist
12. phnxreign99
13. Jenna_Gale

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them? Very much encouraged

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card? Whatever someone wants to create

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter? I don't mind them at all, just because a symbol is shared between religions doesn't make it any less valid.

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard?
Tradional, but a postcard is fine.

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards? I love to get to know people through those.

Anything else?
feel free to send any spring weather you have with it.

Blessings,
Kassi
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 08:45:20 AM by Feywalker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009 11:00:34 AM »

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3. LunaKitten 
4.  tvelez

5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Jenna_Gayle
11. Solitaire
12. robotarsonist
13. phnxreign99

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them?  To quote Phildude, as pagantastic as you can make them Smiley LOL

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card? Either is fine, I just love getting our cards Wink

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter?
WOOT! He still comes to our house and hides eggs. Sometimes he hides them too well. I'm going to request a map this year.

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard? Either is fine!

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards? Not from you guys I wouldn't mind them! Smiley

Anything else? YES YES!! Spring weather can be sent this way too! But, you can definitely keep your Opossums Saturn!!! LOL I don't need anymore on my porch or trying to get inside or scaring the crap out of me during my last smoke of the day. Hehehehe Wink
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009 06:33:34 PM by LunaKitten » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009 11:29:49 AM »

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez
5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. crosswind
11. Solitaire
12. robotarsonist
13. phnxreign99
14. Jenna_Gayle

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them? Oh yes please!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card? I like both and from you all anything goes!

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter? I love Ostara themes and if they happen to have been borrowed by other religions - so be it

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard? I like both

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards? Not from this bunch - type on!

Anything else? Excited for special mail from you all - makes my day and fills my home with love!

What is it about "13" last card swap was the same wasn't it lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009 04:25:45 PM by Windoverireland » THIS ROCKS   Logged
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009 11:32:41 AM »

I have received a card from: 

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez  
5.  Shadeweaver 
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Jenna_Gayle
11. Solitaire
12. robotarsonist

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them?  Pagan themes would be the most awesome, but anything will be considered wonderful here!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card?
Either - they are one and the same to me.

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter?  The Easter Bunny IS pagan, so he is more than welcome.  And eggs ... and Spring ... and flowers ...

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard?  Either!

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards?  Nope, not at all.

Anything else?  I'll work on a spell to send some of our beautiful Arizona weather to everyone ...  Grin !!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 10:57:37 PM by phnxreign99 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009 12:14:45 PM »

sent to
they got it

I got one from them too!

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez 
5.  Shadeweaver 
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Solitaire
11. robotarsonist
12. phnxreign99
13. Jenna_Gayle

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them?  blatant away folks! hubby won't notice and DD likes nakedness as was established in the Yule swap, LOL!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card? pagan please, though springtime is good too, just not sure - may have to come back and edit this...

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter? Easter I can take or leave (gave the kids easter baskets when they were little, but more because they needed that since everyone else was getting them - and who doesn't want "chocolate in a basket" hunting parties?) - what I love is the celebration of the spring and renewal of the world since here in Iowa winter is long and hard, and spring is a BIG deal! Love baby critters too! Takes the edge off my maternal yearnings...  Grin

I like possums, and raccoons, and foxes and any cuddly or not so cuddly furry little critters… and turtles and birdies and what not as well... 

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard? either is fine!

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards? they are fun, LOL! though I likely won't do one - I blab so much on the threads you all ought to know everything there is to know about me already, LOL!

Anything else? I hope that everyone has a great time, and thank you once again to Saturn for handling this and managing it so well!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009 09:28:07 AM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Shadeweaver

My reality check just BOUNCED!

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009 01:18:41 PM »

Updated 3/18

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten   
4.  tvelez
5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Solitaire
11. robotarsonist
12. phnxreign99
13. Jenna_Gayle

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them? Blatant is good ... super really blatant is super really good!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card?  I like more pagan ... but will not send anything back!  We/I love to get mail that is not bills!

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter?  Well ... since rabbits/bunnies were a part of Ostara long before Easter came along ... I think he must be pagan.  We have the bunny hide chocolate and baskets here on Easter and we have an Ostara celebration with hidden eggs and I practice oomancy .. we give as gifts and light black and white candles and place them all around our home (neighbors think I am nuts, but what's new?) ... in general we honor the equal split of day and night and the coming of the spring life ..yada yada yada .....

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard? Probably traditional ... but again, I would be happy to get anything

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards?  I think this group is modest enough that I wouldn't mind getting one at all.

Anything else?  I am excited to get some fun mail ... and maybe some warmer weather!

Blessed be!
Shade:)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009 10:47:16 AM by Shadeweaver » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap?  Heck Yeah!

http://www.wists.com/Shade
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009 01:21:12 PM »

I have received a card from:  (type received next to their name, highlight, or cross them out)

1.  Saturn
2.  BTStars
3.  LunaKitten  
4.  tvelez
5.  Shadeweaver
6.  RondaS
7.  Windoverireland
8.  Feywalker
9.  Toby82
10. Jenna_Gayle
11. Solitaire
12. robotarsonist
13. phnxreign99

Quickie Questionnaire:

Is it ok that the card has blatant pagan themes on it, or do you need to be careful of the other people in your house that my view them?  Pagan themes are okie dokie wonderful with me!

Do you want a really pagan type card, a more spring time (bunnies?) looking card?I will be happy with whatever you create for me

What are your views on the Easter bunny (Ostera bunny?) and other spring time critters/ images associated with Easter?Like Luna said, He still visits my house and hides eggs for my kids too ... so springtime images are welcome.

Would you prefer a traditional card or a postcard?  Traditional, but postcards are fine too

Do you get sickened by those personal news letters people sometimes include with their cards?  Nope, I don't. How else am I going to be all nosy and junk?

Anything else? Wheeeeeeeee let's get ready to craft!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009 09:36:54 AM by Solitaire » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Vivid Image
How to Get a Strong Foreground Image
How to Photograph a Fast Car in Motion
How to Set the White Balance Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Timer Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...