Swap name: Charm Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: KarenLouiseM
Sign-up date range: January 27 - February 6
Date to send item by: February 28
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 12
Restricted to people who all live in the same continent? YES
If so, which country? North America
Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap: This swap is not a partner swap. Swappers will be making 1 or 2 charms for each of the other swap participants (and don't forget yourself!). If there are more than 4 participants, swappers will only need to make one charm for each participant - if there are 4 or fewer swappers each person will make 2 different charms for each participant.
Charms shouldn't be any bigger than approximately 1.5" - not a hard and fast rule, just a guideline.
If making one charm per participant, most people seem to be interested in making the same design (i.e., you could send a soldered charm with the same picture) for each recipient, but this isn't required. If making two charms per receiver, then those two should be different (so a person doesn't receive two identical charms).
Participants will send charms to all other participants using a DC number.
Once the swap is closed I will send out addresses to all participants. But you can start crafting now
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Confirm that you are willing to make multiple packages and send with a DC for each (yes/no)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
1. KarenLouiseM - everyone else
2. Kevsbabe29 - everyone else
3. spotnik - everyone else
4. missnihkii - everyone else
5. Smmarrt - everyone else
6. carrieme - everyone else
7. goosegg1001 - everyone else
8. HippieKender - everyone else
9. kirstilynne - everyone else
10. goatgoddess - everyone else
11. franaroon - everyone else
12. crafty_dame - everyone else