A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 303,938
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wow! I have a lot of ______ SWAP Gallery  (Read 5392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009 10:54:40 AM »

here is my awesome swag from the jenya! she also incuded an awesome mini-comic in the package and some artwork on the package itself (I am saving it for a poject, i think it would look cool on a messenger bag). Thanks so much!!!!'

Cheesy Thanks for the mini-comic compliment! The artwork on the packaging is my friend's, Jason Week. I had to cover up writing from the previous mailing and into the recycle bin I went, looking for the coolest thing I could find! If you make that messenger bag, please link me so I can show him too! Enjoy the yarn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009 06:35:17 PM »

I recieved  from OOPS  several days ago and she is wonderfully patient with me while I am still searching for my camera.  (moving is for the birds I tell you).  so I will at least tell you what she sent and that my daughter was completely thrilled to pieces!!
there was a fuzzy pink scrapbook book and extra papers, stickers, and cut outs galore. trees, musical instaments....  she was litterally bouncing up and down in the backseat as she went thru the package! My son was a little jealous I think  LOL  anyway OOPS  I am so sorry no photos yet I am still trying to find teh camera. I do know I did not pack it. but the boxes and over flow is maddening.!   If you have picks please post if not  I will ASAP!   and  thank you again for swapping yours will be sent tomorrow. and thanks for the patience with me.  THANK YOU OOPS!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009 09:32:55 AM »

Much love goes out to elociNNicole who has three sick kids at home!

Awwwe, thanks Lady L, everyone is feeling a lot better.  Now, off to clean some carpeting...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009 03:06:06 PM »

I just received my package from pinupmommy!  USPS did beat the bubble mailer up a bit, but my goodies arrived intact!

I received beautifully dyed wool roving for my needle felting endeavors!  I believe that she dyed this herself.  The colors are much more vibrant then my camera would allow.  Please forgive me for the dull photos. 

Thank You pinupmommy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
MelCap
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009 03:43:28 PM »

I received 2 packages today! HOOORAY!!!  what a wonderful Day!
The first package is paper from Oops Creations
Thanks Oops, I know just what I will Do with it 

The second is yarn from SarahJ - and I have a plan for it also....  Thank you so much.

maybe - just maybe  - I will have a couple of creations before weeks end, or maybe possibly night's end! Grin

Thanks again Ladies.

MelCap

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009 05:10:23 PM »

Today has been tough. I got...like... no sleep last night, I think there was some mix up with feeding and my little yesterday... she was not happy, but then (hallalujah sound in the background) my father walks in carrying the mail and hands me not one, but two packages! Yeah!

This will be pic obese as I am fond of photos...

Here are the fabulous cookie cutters from Selkie

My two favorites

the above is a tiny moose with my daughter's and my hands for size comparison
below is my "hand's down" favorite.. it's sign for I love you!

more photos at my flickr site... http://www.flickr.com/photos/29007880@N00/

Here are the scrapbooking goodies that pinupmommy sent...
she went to a lot of trouble stalking me to get this intel and turn a pile of innocuous paper into this...

she also sent...

Oh and a really cute pair of tees for my daughter

my little close hound just had to try one on right away!

This one says snorty mcwrinkles.. one of my Ari's first nick names.

again there are more photos on my flickr site.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
Henny Penny
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009 08:17:11 PM »

I just got my package today from Pinup Mommy!

Hooray for fancy ephemera! So many schmancy things to add to my many collages and other odd projects...

As you can see I have a variety of fun paper and fabric findings to enjoy now...

This last one shows some of my very favorite things, including the little squirrels and owls, the weird arms and other appendages (lower left side), the celestial border, and the crown. Though I must say, I do enjoy the entire stash.

Thanks Pinup Mommy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CJKJ
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009 05:25:43 AM »

I received two fabric packages a few days ago.

The first one is from SarahJ2001.  She sent several FQ's and a larger piece.

Next from meganlorraine, a FRB full:

Some brocades & FQ's:

and some home decor and knits:

I think the pink brocade is my most fav!

Thanks ladies Smiley
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009 05:27:06 AM by CJKJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009 05:55:28 AM »

I think I should send more stuff now! I followed the rules (sent a little over the $10 amount) but it wasn't 6 skeins worth! Blargh.

the jenya - Don't worry about it - I LOVE the yarn you sent and DH is thrilled that I got rid of a huge pile in exchange for a little box! for now, I'm just sitting there drooling over it, eventually I'll figure out what I want to actually make with it! I also got a comic book and art on the box!
That and I'm one of those people who wants to know what the rules are so I can break them! Grin

Lady L - I'm so glad the cookie cutters have found a good home! The story behind the I love you one is that the preschool both DS #1 & #2 were at introduced some sign language. One year for Valentines, I made cookies for the kids with that cookie cutter! To this day, DS#1 is almost 13 and DS#2 is 10 1/2) whenever they go away - we make the I love you sign!

Mrs Dutt - Your box is amazing! The cotton yarn is going toward a charity knit-in I'm holding (for caps to the capital). I'm acquiring yarn so that people don't need to buy their own yarn! The fabric and shower gels are wonderful as well!

I love easy swaps!

Selkie
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009 06:02:52 AM by selkie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009 07:07:01 AM »

That sounds like a really grea cause, selkie Smiley  I hope you and everyone at the knit-in have some fun!

I RECEIVED!!!!  TONS of great goodies in this envelope CRAMMED to the seams!  Off to take and post pics!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009 07:08:07 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Loom Knitting Tips
Pin Wheel Stitching Comparison
The Disadvantage of Loom Knitting
How To Make Inexpensive Glamorous Christmas Decorations
How to Start a Basic Crochet Blanket
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...