A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,209
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wow! I have a lot of ______ SWAP Gallery  (Read 5351 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amore

ti amo Aisha e Rosa x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009 01:44:26 PM »

wow everything looks great, i can't wait to get my parcel he he Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps,i  make diapers, i would love to swap for care bears fabric,strawberry shortcake or any other girlie prints from the USA, pm me with ideas as what you would want in return, sending from the UK(cadburys chocolate is very nice lol )
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009 04:38:39 PM »

I received from a wonderful package of zippers from VinceNoir today and will be posting pictures in the morning. 

Thank You again, VinceNoir! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009 04:55:21 PM »

I got my first package from the WOW swap over a week ago, and I am finally posting pictures. Thank you to my awesome partner CJKJ for being so patient!

There are a good range of fun beads, and lots of wire and string. I already tucked them all in with my 2 bead drawers and am plotting projects in my head. Thank you CJKJ!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009 04:27:49 AM »

I took pictures, but the camera and the computer are not playing well together...
I'll try again later.
Snow delay
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
amore

ti amo Aisha e Rosa x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009 04:58:13 AM »

hi, i just got my parcel this morning,its fantastic thank you so much laural, Rosa loved the dinosaur, that was so kind, and jellys, my eldest is intolorant to chocolate, so was so happy to find gummies.i just love all my new stash of fabric.carnt wait to sew. sorry if the photos arent very clear. Ruth
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps,i  make diapers, i would love to swap for care bears fabric,strawberry shortcake or any other girlie prints from the USA, pm me with ideas as what you would want in return, sending from the UK(cadburys chocolate is very nice lol )
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009 05:58:32 AM »

And on to the pictures....

My package from VinceNoir came wrapped in brown paper.  Upon removing said paper, this was the box my goodies were packed in:

My 4yo son was SOOOO excited!  "We got crackers in the mail!!!!" he exclaimed!  It was so funny!

Inside, much to HIS disappointment (not mine!!!)... zippers!  Actually, he was kind of excited to see the zippers and proceeded to bring me a sweatshirt that has a broken zipper to fix for him...

Thank You VinceNoir!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009 12:23:03 PM »

I received my package from Lady Llanalla a few days back, but finally got some batteries for my camera!!

It was "sachet making supplies", and though I don't exactly do sachets (maybe I will now! Lol), it is all supplies that I had in the list of things I wanted and could be used for crafts I do!

First... the herbs! Wow, there's a lot. I will have to think up especially good things to use them for. (I've already used some peppermint in the Thai soup I made the other day).

Then, fabrics! Interesting patterns and colours. Very useful!

And finally... the other stuff Wink Thread, a tube of seed beads, and a couple scent oils! I am most excited about the pink multi-coloured thread. Hm.. I need a perfect project for it now! (Well.. Valentine's Day IS coming up. . . )

More pictures to come of my cats enjoying opening the package with me. (Oddly, Patches loved the bag of Peppermint - he was licking it and everything; and Puddy loved the fabric as usual. . . and took a bite of a bay leaf! Oops.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009 12:44:00 PM »

Everyone's items are awesome!

I still have two more hours before I can go home and rip open my packages  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
amore

ti amo Aisha e Rosa x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009 02:06:19 PM »

hi laural, i know what you mean its 10 pm here in the uk, and im sat waiting for you to get home, so hopeing you like your parcels we sent.Ruth
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009 03:37:47 PM »

HOLY FESTIVAL OF GOODNESS!! LOOK AT WHAT AMORE SENT ME!!!!!!

Here's a picture of everything:

There are fifteen, FIFTEEN!!! Different types of fabrics. Several with embroidery on them. They are all sooo pretty. There are tons of pipe cleaners, pom pons, foamies and stickers for my son (I swear he will be a craftster one day). There are scrapbooking goodies for my sister and I know my niece will use them too. Candy! I already ate some before I snapped some pics. Also there are these little plastic craft buttons that have the loop on the back (I don't think I'm explaining that right) anyway, my son wears loves to wear them on his shoe laces. Sadly his old ones had jump rings that became loose and they fell off so he is THRILLED to have new ones.

Look I got crabs!

Thank you so much Amore!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chloe Hooper Talks About Tall Man
Meet Author Elle Newmark
Meet Author Sandra Gulland
Meet Author Michael Katakis
Meet Author Carlos Fairs
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...