A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap (SIGNUPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 2/27/09).  (Read 5356 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2009 03:48:52 AM »

sending date is so near that its kind of scary! haha, Im almost done with everything...
Hope my partner will like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
erinmarieZ
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2009 06:11:15 AM »

Most of the hard work is done.  Still need to just sit down and finish two things.  One of which should only take like 5 minutes.  The other...I can't even believe how much trouble I had trying to find the right materials.  It was so stressful, I had to re-design my idea, and I hope my partner still appreciates it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wist: http://www.wists.com/erinmarieZ

"I do not regret the things I've done, only those I did not do"
dancingqueen73
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2009 10:07:18 AM »

I am 60% done with my large and everything else is complete.  I will cram for the next two nights, wash everything Thursday and mail on Friday! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tea can do many things
but it cannot bring back
the dead!
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2009 10:21:03 AM »

OMG, I have hit a creative brick wall, and I only have one small left!  Surfing the web for inspiration  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
spookshowbaby77
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2009 10:37:54 AM »

I'm sure you'll think of something terrific, TracyInNH  Grin

I sent my package to my partner today! I'll start the gallery thread in a few moments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erinmarieZ
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2009 06:46:57 AM »

Due to some brick walls I hit, my one item had to be completely reinvented from my original inspiration.  I hope my partner likes it!  I have to add some finishing touches.  And "clean up" everything a bit.  And then my mom will actually be sending out for me tomorrow, as I won't be able to make it to the post off because of work. Undecided

I am really excited to see what my partner made me, and everything else that everyone has come up with.  There is a serious lack of Tru Blood crafts in comparison to Twighlight crafts on here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TexasThistle
Innocent until PROVEN guilty

This is complete BS.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2009 07:01:06 AM »

Due to some brick walls I hit, my one item had to be completely reinvented from my original inspiration.  I hope my partner likes it!  I have to add some finishing touches.  And "clean up" everything a bit.  And then my mom will actually be sending out for me tomorrow, as I won't be able to make it to the post off because of work. Undecided

I am really excited to see what my partner made me, and everything else that everyone has come up with.  There is a serious lack of Tru Blood crafts in comparison to Twighlight crafts on here!

If you don't like it, i can always make you something extra, so no worries here! Things got a little crazy at home these past few weeks so I am kinda nervous about your reaction.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps (feedback is untrue)
erinmarieZ
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2009 09:40:31 AM »

If you don't like it, i can always make you something extra, so no worries here! Things got a little crazy at home these past few weeks so I am kinda nervous about your reaction.

Oh I'm sure I'll love it!!! And same for you, if you don't like anything please don't hesitate to let me know.  I'd definately make something extra.  Things have gotten crazy around here too.  And now I think I'm about to come down with a cold on top of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wyked
Wyked Crafty

Living the life, one block at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2009 10:36:21 AM »

Colds are never fun at all! I've had a horrible curse of them this winter. Smiley

As it stands, I will be finishing off what needs to be done. Picking up packing supplies, etc. and shipping on time tomorrow. Smiley I would have shipped today if the Post Office didn't close at 5, but hey it gives me that last minute chance of making sure everything is perfect before sending.

I really hope my partner enjoys her gifts. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dancingqueen73
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2009 02:40:28 PM »

I am ironing and packing after writing this and will mail tomorrow.  I too am having that anxiety settle in my belly about partner pleasing.  I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tea can do many things
but it cannot bring back
the dead!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tyler Colman Reveals His Favorite Movie
Once Upon a Day Book Trailer
Lisa Lutz Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Terrie M. Williams Talks About Black Pain
Kate Torgovnick Reveals Her Favorite TV Show
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...