Hey guys, since the poppet swap is coming up I decided to post some of my more recent stuff so my partner can see what they're getting into. Both of these girlies are mini poppets, about 75% of the original poppet pattern. No tails and humanoid ears.
Blair is on the left and my mom stole the one on the right but hasn't given her a name. The felt rose in her hair was made from using the felt rose tutorial by Evangelione, it's mounted on a chopstick.
Yay for crochet because I can't sew that well, especially really tiny things
. Both tops created from scratch by yrs. truly and the skirt was made from a free sample. I really love the yellow one, even though my mom thinks that I left a lot of her *ahem* assets exposed
. The boots were made using Eliea's great tutorial and I drafted these pants from an old pair of jeans.
This a very model-esque pose that this little lady pulled out. Her top is made from a free sample and her skirt is a product of a botched attempt at one of Craftewoman's patterns.
Blair again. In this one I made the hat & shirt. The shirt is made from a modified Blythe pattern. I think she looks like a little hillbilly
Another hat, it's supposed to be a rasta tam, I don't know if it exactly looks like one.
All this time I wasn't really liking Blair's 'do, so I decided to change it!
Her shirt is a free sample (you can see I'm very fond of them
). It's just a long strip tied in the back.
Finally, this is the last pic. I recently picked up knitting, and after piddling around for a few months I decided that it ws time to make something. This is my second FO, it took me a couple of hours on a pair or small DPN's. I didn't use a pattern and I was shocked that I got it so that it fit so well. The bottom is in 1x1 rib and in the purl's there are pearls...sead pearls that is. Attaching those pearls was the hardest part of the dress.
That's all folks, let me know what you think!